It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

Now the origins of RH- prove the origins of mankind, Hitler was himself RH- so was who ever was wearing the Turin Shroud, it also explains a lot more, usually people find this out, you see all schizophrenics are RH- heres the research from UCLA

WRONG. I've been skimming this thread, and you're contradicted in the very article you have supplied as proof.

I'll quote it for you.

UCLA scientists have discovered that infants possessing a cell protein called Rhesus (Rh) factor that their mothers lack are twice as likely to develop schizophrenia in young adulthood.

That's in the first paragraph! It does NOT state that ALL schizophrenics are Rh-. Stop spreading mis-information. It's bad enough that you're dragging this thread on and on and being as cryptic as possible about everything. If people know nothing, why do they feel the urge to post garbage like this? Other people have already pointed out flaws with your linked information in this thread, too. Then again, what else to expect from someone who is just trolling?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Thanks for starting this thread, stumbled upon it while I was googling and trying to find out info on RH-. I have been researching this for some time and you have given me a lot of new idea's. I've noticed the connection with the arts and this "Big Lie" but had not read Meine Kampf for obvious reasons.

It does make sense now why life immitates art.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeutralGuard

Now the origins of RH- prove the origins of mankind, Hitler was himself RH- so was who ever was wearing the Turin Shroud, it also explains a lot more, usually people find this out, you see all schizophrenics are RH- heres the research from UCLA

WRONG. I've been skimming this thread, and you're contradicted in the very article you have supplied as proof.

I'll quote it for you.

UCLA scientists have discovered that infants possessing a cell protein called Rhesus (Rh) factor that their mothers lack are twice as likely to develop schizophrenia in young adulthood.

That's in the first paragraph! It does NOT state that ALL schizophrenics are Rh-. Stop spreading mis-information. It's bad enough that you're dragging this thread on and on and being as cryptic as possible about everything. If people know nothing, why do they feel the urge to post garbage like this? Other people have already pointed out flaws with your linked information in this thread, too. Then again, what else to expect from someone who is just trolling?

I've just read the article and I think I've done something different than you Ive read the whole article and not just the first couple of lines.

She encouraged Rh-negative women to take advantage of Rh-incompatibility prophylaxis, receive good prenatal care and review their family histories for schizophrenia.

"We found evidence that the Rh-positive children of Rh-negative mothers possess more than double the risk for developing schizophrenia later in life," Palmer said. "This suggests that the RHD gene is a risk factor for this mental disorder."

EvilTwin - Quote -So we now know Schizophrenics are RH- or one parent is but lets hear from one

NeutralGuard practice what you preach

I can't believe you joined just to throw people of the scent

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Stevie55]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stevie55

I see you too are swallowing this hokum.
The statistics are showing that Rh positives are more likely to suffer from schizophrenia. It is when the mother is Rh negative and gives birth to an Rh positive that problems are going to occur. Not one or more parents!
Whats wrong with you people?
The problem for Evil Twin is he can,t let go of this nonsense as it is the backbone of his whole grand scheme of things and the house of cards might collapse when he realises or admits to the truth of this.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This thread is very interesting but since the OP isnt returning until August I have lost interest in posting. We can post and discuss rh neg between ourselves but without the OP whats the point? There are plenty of rh threads on ATS . I find it odd that he just announced he wasnt back for months. Is this to make him look more mysterious or what???

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I agree with you MG. I had already resolved to give this thread a miss but when I saw on ‘My ATS’ that someone had posted, curiosity got the better of me, silly really. Even if Evil Twin returns I won’t post on this again. I have ‘sussed out’ what the big lie and all of it’s accompanying accoutrements are all about anyway, good luck to Evil Twin and subsequent debaters!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stevie55

Just as in the last thread I posted in, which you directly commented on as well, you have failed at reading comprehension.

Once again, the article does NOT state that all schizophrenic people are Rh-. It states that Rh- are more likely to be schizophrenic. I did read the entire article. If you're going to argue with me on something so simple as reading, try to not post quotes from the article that support my argument.

The OP stated it is black and white; I stated that he misread, and that it is not.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutralGuard

I can't resist this. Rh negatives are not more likely to suffer from schizophrenia! Please read.

“We found evidence that the Rh-positive children of Rh-negative mothers possess more than double the risk for developing schizophrenia later in life, Palmer said. This suggests that the RHD gene is a risk factor for this mental disorder.”

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I will not be back now til the beginning of the 2nd week in August. 1260 days before 21 Dec 2012 or by the long count Friday 13.0.0.0.0 (unlucky for some)

or 42 Months thats when all the fun really begins with the real plagues

42 you say.

Some time ago a group of hyper-intelligent pan dimensional beings decided to finally answer the great question of Life, The Universe and Everything.
To this end they built an incredibly powerful computer, Deep Thought. After the great computer programme had run (a very quick seven and a half million years) the answer was announced.

The Ultimate answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is...

(You're not going to like it...)

Is...

www.bbc.co.uk...

That is the only connection to 42 I can think of, nothing to do with rh neg. What is the relevance to 42 months, (1260 )days before so called plagues hit us?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Then maybe its just a coincidence that the origins of RH- are unknown or maybe not. It too is probable a coincidence that no one knows what the Schizophrenics are talking about.

I had been researching the idea that man is born of free will but has a destiny, if that destiny was known by secret societies then they could use that knowledge sending man down a false path.

If that false path is realised by an individual then would he or she be treated as mentally ill as they had seen the light and we are all in the dark.

The blood has no earthly links but as I read the "Big Lie" realised that it has left traces of its origins all over the planet, as Evil Twin pointed out they are occult and hidden from the eye

Most people would think of it is a series of coincidences but then who's reality is right ? Ours or the Schizophrenics ? which worries me as that would lead to some form of mass psychosis on a global scale.

If we are all educated in the same way then isn't this a form of brainwashing?

Isn't that why the mentally ill are not understood because they have educated themselves and know all is not right with the world.

Are you mentally ill? Im sure you will say no but according to your government you are and I came accross this thread on ATS too

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Denial is usually the first stage

The Columbine Massacre happened on April 20th which is Hitlers birthday maybe its a coincidence. In Finland NaturalSelector89 posted his Manifesto on the net before going into a school and shooting students

oddculture.com...

You will need to skip the ad to view what he had to say he also mentions Zeitgeist in a way the "Big Lie". There is a reason why psychopaths flip and that is due to our own ignorance of our existance and purpose on this planet. I have also noted that RH- have a higher than average IQ so have they solved this little conundrum of why we are here but since we have been led down a false path then who would want to listen. We have bills to pay, work to do, or are we just having our attention diverted from our real purpose in life.

The full Zeitgeist movie is 2 hrs long and covers religion, money, politics, hidden history etc. I think we are only just opening our eyes and waking up and when we fully awaken we will not like the nightmare that lies in front of us and thats what many secret societies and governments fear and would rather get rid of us as there are more of us then there is of them.

I've googled 42 very interesting a rainbow is created at 42 degrees amongst other things.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Interesting Fox Mulder lives at 42. His sister was abducted by aliens and remember reading RH- are usually abduction victims.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Stevie55]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

I think I may have misunderstood based on semantics, here.

Are you saying Rh- and Rh+?

Or are you saying Rh-negative (as in, they are not Rh-) or Rh-positive (that they are Rh-)?

The hyphens being used are throwing me off, because I don't know if you're using them to connect words or if you're using them as negative signs, and that could be where I got off track.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Seems nobody knows where this "mutation" came from

No one has tried to explain where the Rh negative people came from. Most, familiar with blood factors, admit that these people must at least be a mutation if not descendants of a different ancestor. If we are a mutation, what caused the mutation? Why does it continue with the exact characteristics? Why does it so violently reject the Rh factor, if it was in their own ancestry? Who was this ancestor? Difficulties in determining ethnology are largely overcome by the use of blood group data, for they are a single gene characteristic and not affected by the environment.

www.greatdreams.com...

It is widely understood as ive read much about this, that Rh neg is either a mutation or a genuine ancestoral blood line. If my blood is a mutaion why does it continue with the exact percenatge in the population, why doesnt the mutation die out or increase? Why does my blood reject any baby that is rh positive? A strange mutation that rejects human life dont you think? Such a mutation would seem to be recessive yet it continues to remain at a set percentage, for my blood type of O neg the population has remained at around 7%.

So it is clear, Rh negative is EITHER a mutation OR alien ancestoral blood. It has to be one of the two.

Is it true that two rh negative partners can not have a child?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry forgot to pass on a message. The gods always land on mountains, olympus, sion, etc. So when you see the aliens coming take my advice and head for the hills, bet thats not the first time you've heard that. Have you noticed that the tribe of dan are not mentioned in revelations. Maybe rhesus negative is that blood line and so avoid the 42 months of hell. Everyone is welcome.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Sorry forgot to pass on a message. The gods always land on mountains, olympus, sion, etc. So when you see the aliens coming take my advice and head for the hills,

Who are the gods and who are the aliens? Are you saying these are the same or that when the aliens come run to the hills as thats where the gods are?

*Note* no alien is a god even if it did say create a being with its blood, we created Dolly the sheep but we arnt gods. Never see an advanced being as a God.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hello NeutralGuard,

I responded to your statement “It states that Rh- are more likely to be schizophrenic.” I assumed this to mean, “Rh negatives are more likely to be schizophrenic”, The hyphen implying negative. It is Rh positives who are in fact more likely to suffer from schizophrenia.
An Rh negative father is not mentioned anywhere with regard to schizophrenia, at least not that I have found so far. It is only when the mother is negative and the baby is positive. This of course is not the only cause, there may be a myriad of reasons.
I can see how confusion can occur between “negative” and “-“.
Hope this clears it up.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by midicon]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You posted a link about the world leaders being Rh Neg. I couldn't find in the link where it mentions this. I was just wondering who of all the people they mention are Neg. Did I miss it?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Is this a message from you or someone else?
It is easy to ‘google’ number 42 and quote all sorts of nonsense, there’s plenty to choose from.
Head for the hills is really saying, get out of the city…or whatever.
Oh, and by the way welcome back!
Of course this is coming from someone who was giving this thread a miss!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
[morPosted twice by mistake!

[edit on 21-5-2009 by midicon]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What I find a bit strange with human blood is all the different blood groups, one of them being reallt rare, A Resus - I think it is, I'm sure my dad had it, he was always being asked to donate, is that the blood type that is compatible with all the rest? I have no idea what my own blood type is, no hospital has ever made a fuss about it, presumably its as common as water. Perhaps I ought to find out?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

O negative is the " compatible with all the rest" blood type.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join