It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I had a double cousin who was RH neg. Except for being pretty, she was quite ordinary, had none of the positive atributes that I've read about.
She had 4 children. The first 2 - girls she had problems with.
The 2nd 2 - no problems.
So I guess they must be RH negs.

I'm likely a carrier. I really don't know what I am.
I have felt like I was born on the wrong planet.

As to all those folks who are 11th cousins etc. being any big deal; That is a joke.
There are many of us ordinary folk who could be 11th cousins to them too.
Do you know how many people can be produced from one couple in 11 generations?

[edit on 14-5-2009 by OhZone]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can only leave a quick message but a couple of points. Firstly the use of china was to show how google is being used to censor our history. Next the sex pistols, i was not looking for a record review, the lyrics state she is not a human being. Is this a reference to the annunaki ?we are being made morons, well the elite dictate what we should and should not learn.

yes the blood did come from iraq, have a look for exopolitics and the iraq war. Iraq used to be babylon
aka eridu

it should be noted that hitler was stopped when he went for the persian gulf, look into hitler and nibiru. What do you think hitler was doing with his experiments with the mentally ill ?
he wanted their memories. It should also be noted the swastika is the black sun a symbol for nibiru

what you are finding out now is what the elite have known for centuries and kept the public in ignorance

as for musicians well creativity and madness walk hand in hand, the more you create, the more you see. Take a look at the cover of clockwork orange you will notice the eye of horus, a symbol of the illuminati also known as the enlightened ones. The films soundtrak includes motzarts 9th, motzart himself was a member of the illuminati, he went insane

when it comes to the orgins of the blood the signs are everywhere. It did not come from a mystical realm called heaven like the pope would have you believe, he is more like the wizard of oz who hides behind a curtain of deception maybe it came from the heavens,bloodline of the fallen angels or aliens? Playing their instruments to wake you up ??not really into that bible but here is a quote, god sent them grand delusions so they would believe the lie

as for the other people on the planet, intelligent design like the story of pinochio fooled by the fox. F is the 6th letter in alphabet o is 15. 1+5=6. X is 24 . 2+4=6

fox is 666.. Where did fox mulder get his name from, that is the idea of the occult, its hidden until its pointed out. Tomorrow i will teach you symbolism and you too will have the all seeing eye

i good album to look out for is haarp by muse, trust me even the music world is dumb down unless you go out and look for it

[edit on 14-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Tomorrow i will teach you symbolism and you too will have the all seeing eye

I like your thread its very interesting, but where are you getting your information from. Are you just taking this from the internet and posting it as your belief or is this information from a source or channelled or what?
Is all this info stuff we could just find on the internet ourselves? Note I do not come to threads to be "taught" in like a lesson format!!! I come to threads to read and take in what resonates with me then leave the rest behind, but no one in any thread is teacher and no one is student. Please do not assume you are" teaching" me anything ET666. Im not convinced any one knows anything more than anyone one really when it comes to human history, its all guess work if you ask me.

So please carry on but do not attempt to be my "teacher" thank you. Discussion, two way conversation, exchange of ideas yes Im all for that but lessons...no thank you

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Evil; I appreciate your thread and its contents. I've spent many hours reading every link you've provided.

I honestly dont even know my own blood type because I lost my birth certificate long ago and have not bothered to replace it with a new one. I rarely ever goto see a physician mostly because I've been blessed with good health. I have not had blood drawn.. in I dont know how long. Now I've a new found interest in knowing what my blood type might be. I do know my mother has mentioned to me that I do have a rare blood type but thought nothing of it until recently.

Regardless of what my blood type might be.. I at a young age recognized this world as somthing incredibly superficial. Obviously I too was brainwashed from being indoctrinated through the educational system and the MSM. I mean, how could I not be ? Despite living all my life the way I dont intend to or would like to, I feel forced to live the way I have my entire life. I sense a binding power enslaving human potential preventing our true purpose in life eventhough I dont understand it. I've felt like I needed to escape from something my entire life but never understood that feeling and still dont fully. All I know is we the people are having vast knowledge supressed and purposley withheld from us. None of us truley know who or what we are and how we became or where we are headed. I want to know all that because to me its very important infact I believe its the most important knowledge to me. Without that knowledge, we as a species run around without direction and of course because of that hidden knowledge we are easily manipulated and herded like sheep..

Edit:

I'm not asking anybody for any info but thought I'd share my thoughts that are in relation to the thread. How to find out who we really are is almost gonna stay secret because as if the 'elitists' will ever share that wonderful info with the likes of people like myself and the average Joe.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by disfugured]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So please carry on but do not attempt to be my "teacher" thank you. Discussion, two way conversation, exchange of ideas yes Im all for that but lessons...no thank you

I find myself agreeing with you and your approach towards any given info.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

it is something i learned, to share is to teach

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I took the time to read all the replies so far, three pages of blah blah blah. Oh wise one, could you spare us simpletons the drama already and tell us what your definition of the big lie is in child like terms please. Tell us what you think the big lie is and then we will either agree with you or criticize you for it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

thanks and yes my upbringing was the same, thinking all is not right, everyone sounding off about freedom and how we should fight for it by killing everyone,yet we are not free we just live within the illusion of freedom

it drives at you like a splinter in the brain, but what we should be asking ourselves is why ?why are we finding out all this out, why have we had such basic knowledge and history held back from us, what the hell is going on because i do not see a happy end to this situation and that worries me, especially when it appears that we have been warned over and over again but nobody cared because it was not on our doorstep but how long will that last for, just how dumb down is society and what more do we not know.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

I took the time to read all the replies so far, three pages of blah blah blah. Oh wise one, could you spare us simpletons the drama already and tell us what your definition of the big lie is in child like terms please. Tell us what you think the big lie is and then we will either agree with you or criticize you for it.

the simplist explanation is always the most logical no matter how irrational so when it comes to why are we all here then maybe its all just an alien experiment, wouldn't that explain everything?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So the big lie is that humans are an alien experiment, that's not really a new topic on this site. Nothing wrong with looking at it that way, I more or less believe it myself. As far as et's go, I don't like them. They are clearly more advanced then us and can't be trusted, f-them.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

i wouldn't fear them if i was you, we have just spent so long thinking we are at the top of the intelligence ladder. We will evolve into higher beings. Everything in the universe will join into one big noosphere.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

it is something i learned, to share is to teach

Are we all not our own teachers though. You say you will show us the all seeing eye. From my experience this just can NOT be taught, only we can open it. Ive had many tell me this and that technique but at the end of the day none of it meant anything. Only I can show myself how to see through the all seeing eye. Things like that seem to be very different for everybody and one way will work for one person but mean absolutely nothing to another. What Im trying to say is what you have learnt may be very meaningful to your path but mean very little to me. I like everyone want to know the answers to all your threads questions but what if each of us has different answers? Your sharing of your knowledge may not be my path.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

So the big lie is that humans are an alien experiment, that's not really a new topic on this site. Nothing wrong with looking at it that way, I more or less believe it myself. As far as et's go, I don't like them. They are clearly more advanced then us and can't be trusted, f-them.

I do not worry about this being the truth because in the beginning we all came from one source anyway and all will return to it. We are just energy, just consciousness experiencing form so what does it matter who "created" our shells/vessells our souls live in, our soul is from the source so this big lie does not bother me. What does bother me is if these alien creators are stopping us progressing to the next level for their own selfish reasons. Keeping us at 3D so we can continue to be a prime source of energy and life for them, now that does annoy me some what. I do actually think this is exactly what is going on, but its just my opinion.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

we are all always learning, someone taught me the occult and i was once like you and thought i knew everything now i know i know nothing and everyday now i have the patience to listen to others and learn from them

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

we are all always learning, someone taught me the occult and i was once like you and thought i knew everything now i know i know nothing and everyday now i have the patience to listen to others and learn from them

I do not know anything so why you say I think I know everything I have no idea. Yes we are always learning, sometimes I think i am poor at learning as I never seem to gain any knowledge (maybe I dont listen, who knows), so no I disagree with you that I think I know everything, I do not . However you can not expect everyone to take what you say as the truth and the total truth, that is why I say no one on here is a teacher and no one is a student, we are all in this together trying to just learn from it individually as we go along.

Are you saying I follow the occult? I dont even know what this means, Ive done a bit of chakra meditation and some other odd techniques involving spirits but I would not call it occult.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The Occult - The term is used in the medical profession eg Occult means hidden from the eye

This is also known as Inattentional blindness the phrase you can not see the forest for the tree's would be a good way to explain this. Here's a film called "they live"

He puts on some glasses and see's an occult (hidden world)

For symbolism the basics are based on Egyptian Figures Isis and Horus.

Isis - The Winged Serpent
Horus - Eye and Pyramid
Egypt - Star

Wing, Serpent, Eye, Pyramid, Star

Did you know Ramases II was RH- ? You can check it out if you dont beleive me. Most of the USA presidents can trace their bloodlines to Egypt so too can the European Royalty.

Now you can see the Occult, its on Retail signs, Business Logo's, in Films, Music, Art, Literature, it is everywhere like a matrix

This is the Spell Of Kingu

The spell of sleep, the land of nod.

You can also see now that this is Hell, its clearly signposted everywhere

I guess the ultimate irony would be if all this Annunaki stuff has any truth to it then the mothership may be also known as "The Messiah" and is in the heavens.

Thats the thing with religion its all smoke and mirrors you can sell one meaning to the masses that makes it false yet it is right.

Buddhism only tells part of the story - The Dali Lama

All religions are in their end time stages, which is the concept of Jah Bal On Jewi

I will not be back now til the beginning of the 2nd week in August. 1260 days before 21 Dec 2012 or by the long count Friday 13.0.0.0.0 (unlucky for some)

or 42 Months thats when all the fun really begins with the real plagues, La Palma, Yellowstone (why have Fema built a concentration camp so close), Worldwide Earthquakes even the UK & Ireland, anything that can go wrong will go wrong (fingers on the red buttons)

The past is the future.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until it’s too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.
Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

Taken from www.zimbio.com...

And even now people will go back to their life's and do nothing, because they have nothing worth fighting for.

Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

The All Seeing Eye

And if you know what you are doing then here is a download of the Necronomicon

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Cont. from above.

Its really quite funny when you think about it, its like the world has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

And when ever people have tried to warn the public in the past then they are institutionalised.

So we now know Schizophrenics are RH- or one parent is but lets hear from one.

Here's a picture of Kurt Cobain (died aged 27 part of the 27 club)

On his T-Shirt you will notice the name Daniel Johnston, and that pic appears on his website

If you read his wiki page

You will notice he is severelly mentally ill, the film is worth a watch you will get more out of than what you read on ATS

Heres the lyrics to his song Devil Town.

I was living in a Devil Town

Didn't know it was a Devil Town

Oh, Lord, it really brings me down
About the Devil Town

And all my friend were vampires
Didn't know they were vampires
Turns out I was a vampire myself
In the Devil Town

Blood - Vampires

Bram Stokers Dracula is full of Occult symbolism, his brother and friends were Freemasons (Draco - Nibiru Connection aka Dark Star)

And then Planet X also appears in a number of his songs.

Rocket ship
Going on a trip far away
I'm leaving today
Rocket ship
My bags are packed I'm ready to go
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!
The stars are blurry; we're going fast!
Rocket ship
Rocket ship
Planet X
There's this girl there
Her name is X

You obviously know Planet X is part of SECRETUM OMEGA

His songs are about the bible, lttle green men, blood and Planet X

But then what do you call a person who hears voices, clairvoyant or Schizophrenic ?

What you should be asking yourself what is so bad that it drives people insane ?

Everyone knows, all you need is LOVE

Evil Twin

Peace Out

[edit on 15-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You will notice he is severelly mentally ill, the film is worth a watch you will get more out of than what you read on ATS

Heres the lyrics to his song Devil Town.

I was living in a Devil Town

Didn't know it was a Devil Town

Oh, Lord, it really brings me down
About the Devil Town

And all my friend were vampires
Didn't know they were vampires
Turns out I was a vampire myself
In the Devil Town

Blood - Vampires

Bram Stokers Dracula is full of Occult symbolism, his brother and friends were Freemasons (Draco - Nibiru Connection aka Dark Star)

And then Planet X also appears in a number of his songs.

Rocket ship
Going on a trip far away
I'm leaving today
Rocket ship
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!
The stars are blurry; we're going fast!
Rocket ship
Rocket ship
Planet X
There's this girl there
Her name is X

You obviously know Planet X is part of SECRETUM OMEGA

His songs are about the bible, lttle green men, blood and Planet X

But then what do you call a person who hears voices, clairvoyant or Schizophrenic ?

What you should be asking yourself what is so bad that it drives people insane ?

Everyone knows, all you need is LOVE

Evil Twin

Peace Out

[edit on 15-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

Yes I see what you mean. But its very hard to turn away dont you think? Yes this reptilian agenda is very powerful...yes? Very powerful indeed. what source can we use???

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by jitombe

i wouldn't fear them if i was you, we have just spent so long thinking we are at the top of the intelligence ladder. We will evolve into higher beings. Everything in the universe will join into one big noosphere.

I don't fear et, just think they are the kings of smoke and mirror sales/marketing tactics. I don't care what purpose, if any us simple humans serve to them. All I know is that I don't trust them because they are more evolved than we are and that's pretty much it. I also think that 80-90% of humans on this planet are morons who willingly and blindly obey anyone in a position of authority for a multitude of reasons but that is a subject for a different thread. ET is out there, observing us and I don't like it. They need to either show themselves to the world or keep as far away as possible from people who think like me. One other thing, checked out your indiechart tunes as well as other artists, pretty cool music mr eviltwin666 and to the rest of the folks on that site.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I will not be back now til the beginning of the 2nd week in August. 1260 days before 21 Dec 2012 or by the long count Friday 13.0.0.0.0 (unlucky for some)

or 42 Months thats when all the fun really begins with the real plagues, La Palma, Yellowstone (why have Fema built a concentration camp so close), Worldwide Earthquakes even the UK & Ireland, anything that can go wrong will go wrong (fingers on the red buttons)

So is that it has he gone until August

why did he start a thread when he knew hed be going for like months

So the big lie was Earth was created when Nibiru crashed into another planet and created it and our moon. 13 blood lines remained while the rest of the reptilians continued onwards on Nibiru while the ones who remained used their blood to create us, and we have been controlled ever since. So how does opening the all seeing eye set us free from all this then? And what actually is to happen when they return in 2012? Do we have to wait until August for updates?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join