It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
I like to beleive what i see but what i would say is that any advanced civilisation would be treated as gods by a less advanced culture.

not by me they wouldnt. Id see them as an advanced civilisation but never gods. An alien could stand in front of me glowing white moving things with its mind but Id still know it wasnt a god. Yet many would . Man gives away much spiritual power when he reacts to aliens/entites as gods. He looses the ability to look within and seek his own power because its all gone worshipping the alien false god. Discernment is needed otherwise we will give away much of our power.

There are many of them already doing this Im sure, pretending to be higher beings of light when really all they are is energy suckers from the lower dimensions or at top the 4th dimension.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would agree with you there, humans have evolved now so all that bible has outlived its usefulloess. Unfortunately the bible and religious freaks are running our world and fighting over questions that have already been answered, and us tax payers are paying for their delusions
We have been sold a lie and its time to question reality and send it back or whats next, praying to jah bal on? Yet another false reality.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

I have to agree with you. I now question everything even if questioning makes me look odd and a bit strange. I need and want to know the truth and for some reason its one of the hardest things to reach in this world. I do believe most do not want to look truth in the face its too scary too heart breaking and does require a lot of courage to seek the truth. fear is a very big control tool and loosing fear is not easy. However Im getting to the point where Id rather know the truth than live a lie.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

well hopefully this godspell aka spell of kingu will be broken soon, the simplist explanation will be the most logical no matter how irrational, and those who have profited over the centuries will be exposed, if they don.t kill us all first.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

well i guess some people pick and choose which version of events we should believe.

I guess they do. Isn't that what you are doing?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

that may be open to debate, you are free to believe whatever you choose to believe

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So the big lie is........???? I could list what I think it is but can someone else tell me what they think the big lie is. I know something is going on, we are being controlled by some ancient blood line maybe, our reality is being hidden from us, our truth is not the truth but what actually IS the big lie? Why cant someone put it in a paragraph . Ive read this thread and I still cant see where it states what the bIG LIE is

maybe its me, maybe Im stupid and need it spelling out but can anyone else tell what the big lie is yet? What THE actual lie is???

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm guessing the Big Lie is that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. As it seems to crop up so much, has no evidence to support it, is all but impossible for the previously cited reasons yet people still believe it. It will, I'm sure, crop up in another thread soon. Repeat a lie enough times and people will believe it, especially if they want to.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Not Quite, but close, if you want info on that subject then use keywords like "Hitler Rothschild" and you get sites like this if google is censored in your country then let me suggest scroogle

The big lie is mans origins and his hidden history, its something you have to investigate yourself eg epistemology, how your opinions and beliefs are moulded by the knowledge you gain.

Hiding history is nothing new, the destruction of the library of Alexandria, inquisitions, witch hunts (culling of the bloodlines) killing free thinking women (free thinking women have free thinking children who could end up challenging the establishment)

Also google is censored in China, if you google Tianamen Square you get images like this

Yet in China you get tourist type pictures, nobody under the age of 20 knowns about this, it is being deleted from their History, heres an article
so is vietnam

This is nothing new in the western world, but there is more to this story because history can be changed to suit the theory of this regime and this is where it gets a little insane and is probably why the internet and the big lie will destroy mankind. How far can a lie go before its too late to tell the truth.

Well you have heard the saying this is not how it was meant to be, here is a quote taken from the Krill Papers Page 1

The bottom line is that all along, humanity has been led down a false path, a path that has been plagued by layer upon layer of conspiracies and disinformation. Technological knowledge and absolute power have been the motives on the human side

At the bottom of page 3 it states:

According to Flindt, schizophrenia is caused by subconscious racial memory of the ET branch of the family tree, longing for home. Considerable differences between glandular and nervous systems between primitive humans and ETs would provide a basis for traumatic tension associated with regressed memory.

Now the origins of RH- prove the origins of mankind, Hitler was himself RH- so was who ever was wearing the Turin Shroud, it also explains a lot more, usually people find this out, you see all schizophrenics are RH- heres the research from UCLA

This is because you can change history but Blood has a Galactic Memory and is stronger in some RH- people, if they come across forgotten words or images it triggers the memories.

Passing memories down the bloodline is nothing new, the Monarch Butterfly makes a 3000 mile round trip to mate and never meets its offspring but knows where to go. This is the inspiration behind the Manchurin Candidate and Project Monarch (note the royalty connection)

The lunatics took over the asylum a long time ago, you were born into this brainwashed society and know no different, your history is part truth and propaganda.

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception, Those who will see it will be thought of as insane

Above quote taken from here

So not only the origins are hidden (occult) but our history too.............

Will continue on next .........

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Continued from above....

You can look at the population figures of Earth and wonder if man has walked the Earth for as long as he has then why has the Earth only become fully populated in the last 100 years.

This is because this is not the first time Earth has been fully populated or even this advanced take for example the Baghdad Battery, Electricity was being harnessed over 2000 years ago and not 100 years ago but ~Technology was deemed to work of Satan along with knowledge and medicine so it was destroyed because of those biblical wars on Earth, Gods flying in Fiery Chariots (UFO's ?) with lightening swords (laser?)

There seems to be no doubt that Vimanas were powered by some sort of "anti-gravity." Vimanas took off vertically, and were capable of hovering in the sky, like a modern helicopter or dirigible. Bharadvajy the Wise refers to no less than 70 authorities and 10 experts of air travel in antiquity. These sources are now lost.

Above quote taken from here here

Man is ignorant and that is why the past is the future and history will always repeat itself.

The Earth will reshape has it has before, only a few will surivive and human life will start again from a blank canvas and a new society will begin.

This is understood by the Governments and so Project Mannequin is to find people with this ability to tap into the past.

Project Mannequin is a programme to create genetically enhanced assassins, espionage agents and sleeper agents with PSI/phychic abilities. Most people are unaware of their part in the programme because of sophisticated memory erasure procedures. The NSA is looking for people of certain bloodlines and these are mainly people of Celtic/Blueblood (aristocratic) genetics. People with these genetics have a predisposition to paranormal ability as these cultures have practised paranormal abilities for generations. Therefore it is in the genetic memory of individuals with these bloodlines. These individuals have an RH-negative blood factor

This story you have read here is usualy heard by psychiatrists, but they have the legal and moral obligation to double check if its true. But do they, No, psychiatry and freemasonry walk hand in hand, and how can you explain 30,000 years of history to someone who has little bits and bobs from the past few hundred years ?

The Bible, Little Green Men, and a Big Conspiracy everyone is in on, thats all the crazy people ever talk about and when you find out what the big lie is then you may go insane.

Every Famous person (loose cannons?) who died in suspicious circumstances was RH-

You can check it out if you don't beleive me

So just because were paranoid it doesn't mean they are not after us.

Evil Twin

Peace Out

[edit on 14-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The basic premise that rh negatives are more likely to develop schizophrenia is in fact the opposite of what has been found in studies so far. It is more than likely that oxygen depletion in the developing embryo is a vital factor in the subsequent manifestation of schizophrenic tendencies.

“Dr. Janet Sinsheimer, UCLA associate professor of human genetics and biomathematics, created a new statistical test to determine if maternal-fetal Rh incompatibility increased the likelihood of schizophrenia. UCLA colleagues Palmer, Sonia Minassian and J. Arthur Woodward used the test to scrutinize the chromosomal location of RHD and analyzed the gene's data from the Finnish subjects' DNA.
Palmer and her colleagues discovered that when a mother is Rh-negative and her fetus is Rh-positive, the child is more than twice as likely to develop schizophrenia than infants born from different maternal-fetal Rh combinations.
"We found evidence that the Rh-positive children of Rh-negative mothers possess more than double the risk for developing schizophrenia later in life," Palmer said. "This suggests that the RHD gene is a risk factor for this mental disorder”

Your link to Japanese culture and blood types makes no mention of rh negatives, how does this support your claim regarding Hitler’s blood type, or even the Turin shroud’s?

Have you any substantial links at all to support your rh negative hypothesis?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

“Every Famous person who died in suspicious circumstances was RH-“

How can you support this claim?

Links? Sources?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The lunatics took over the asylum a long time ago, you were born into this brainwashed society and know no different, your history is part truth and propaganda.

Whereas your history is all propaganda and no truth. Primary source would be nice along with all these assertions. You might want to look up 'Primary Source' in a dictionary. If your dictionary is written by deluded Nazis you will see this definition:
Primary Source: Unnecessary corroboration for an assertion of fact.

You were, of course, born into the same society and have been lamentably brainwashed by the lunatics who have not, in fact, taken over the asylum, nor are they, unfortunately, in one.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Albert Einstein

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

“Every Famous person who died in suspicious circumstances was RH-“

How can you support this claim?

Links? Sources?

As Much as I would like to leave links for everything I have written, I do not have the patience to wipe your bottom and spoon feed you.

Its not that difficult go to google and try "JFK Bloodgroup" or "John Lennon Rhesus O negative" or "Princess Di Blue Blood" etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

What really insults my intelligence is that I left a number of links which took me 4 hours to read and your telling me you read them all in 10 minutes and want more, yeah right.......

Honestly the brains of monkeys, Being not of Rhesus Monkey I can see where the idea for Planet of the Apes came from

Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation - The Big Lie

Here's some Sex Pistols for you, granted some people become self destructive.

God save the queen her fascist regime
It made you a moron a potential h bomb !

God save the queen she ain’t no human being
There is no future in england’s dreaming

Don’t be told what you want don’t be told what you need
There’s no future no future no future for you

You write about what you know man, even if it costs you your life.

For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. The Big Lie

en.wikipedia.org...

Track 1 is a tribute to the 27 Club

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

well hopefully this godspell aka spell of kingu will be broken soon, the simplist explanation will be the most logical no matter how irrational, and those who have profited over the centuries will be exposed, if they don.t kill us all first.

Would that be this spell of kingu? ive never heard of this word before so I had to google it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Finally a God's Court decided that KINGU would have to go — but as a special concession his blood was used to create mankind

Eventually, he was killed by the god Marduk to prevent his rise and his blood was used to create mankind

In Zechariah Sitchin's von Danikenite interpretation of Sumerian astrology the planet Kingu is our Moon. It was created after planet Nibiru crashed into Tiamat and thus parted it in two halves, of which one became an asteroid belt and the other shaped our planet Earth. Even though this analysis is not accepted by mainstream archeologists, nor astronomers[2], modern day NASA probes and professional astronomers are finally starting to realise Sitchin may be right and started backing away from previous held disbeliefs

was Kingu a reptile? Was his blood rh negative? Is this whole thing about people becoming in charge because they are Rh neg and they know the truth and the truth is power? So who are the rh positive people desended from?

Are Rh neg people killed off because they know the truth and dont like it so they dont conform? Where all witches Rh neg? is that what your saying that they were all burnt due to this?

Interesting that all those musicians died at 27. Whats the relevance to the number 27 do you think?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Why do you feel the urge to quote song lyrics? They do not support or enhance your hypothesis, but as you have ‘brought in’ the sex pistols I will condescend to say that they are particularly obnoxious, untalented and overrated, but that’s just my opinion you are entitled to yours.
In your opening post you gave three links, I followed them. The first two only took a few minutes the last one on epistemology, well that’s your particular bugbear not mine! If that took you four hours then perhaps you have a problem with English!
I have noticed that you have a habit of ignoring any direct questions and indeed resort to referring to something unrelated or failing that you then become abusive.
What is the big lie? Is it the blood thing?
I am O negative and I’m more than certain that this gives me no superiority or inferiority to anyone else.
Does your blood group make you feel special?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This link says less than 5% of royalty are Rh neg. It actually points to the fact they try NOT to marry another Rh neg.

In some areas, the Rh-Negative blood factor is referred to as "Blood Royale" or "Royal Blood". For centuries, European royalty have been inflicted with Hemophilia or "bleeders disease". Apparently, Queen Victoria was a "carrier" of Hemophilia and gave it to all of her children who then intermarried and infected the bloodlines of very throne in Europe during the 1800s and 1900s.

As a direct result, Hemophilia became known as the "Royal Disease". To keep this in perspective, only about 5% of all "royalty" have Rh-Factor negative blood...which means "less than the general population. That would indicate that the vast majority of "rulers" and "monarchs" are NOT Rhesus-factor negative. Is this by chance? or by genetic engineering called "arranged marriages"?

It also says Rh neg may have originated in Iraq.

For all practical purposes the cultural group with the highest rates of Rh-negative blood are the "Berbers" of Morocco. In an earlier meme, i indicated that the highest concentration of Rh-Factor Negative was from Iraq. It seems that the Berbers may actually have originated thousands of years ago, from the border of Syria and Iraq.

If European royalty are no disposed to intermarriage with Rh-Negs, it may be because they are avoiding the "arab" bloodline? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It appears that the Basque Rh-neg factors come from ancient Berber sea farers as early as 8,000 BC! Perhaps, many of the "cave paintings" may be attributed to "strangers" of great artistic ability that migrated into the area.

memes.org...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
What is the big lie? Is it the blood thing?
I am O negative and I’m more than certain that this gives me no superiority or inferiority to anyone else.

Hi

right Im going to say what I think the big lie is, if its totally off course then so what LOL

Is the big lie that Nibiru crashed into our moon (which was much larger back then) split into two to create Earth and its moon ( NASA samples from the moon show the two to be the same) and this Nibiru god Kingu made man with his Rh negative blood and this is the big secret...We are reptilian , we are a slave race to them and they are about to return on Nibiru...??? There are lots of gaps to fill of course but Im pretty sure its something to do with man is of reptilian descent and is controlled (Ive done threads on this myself as this is one of my thoughts)

Where Hilter and all these famous people and musicians fit into it I really dont know. Were they pure bloods? what is a pure blood because Im sure after all these years there cant be many left??

Is this the big lie...?? If not never mind!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
EvilTwin,

I'm not at all familiar with RH, blood type discussion that has been going on in this thread but, I do have a question regarding the Clovis people of the Age of the Virgin?

According to work done by (I believe Brandon Levon) the Clovis disappeared after the Age of the Lion.

What is the significance of this and is it related to the whole "blood type" discussion?
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join