It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The Big Lie

Some of you may or may not be aware of the Big Lie.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, if you have seen the Da Vinci Code it states that the signs are everywhere

Thats the thing with conspiracies, it leaves traces everywhere, a series of co-incidences.

9/11 etc....

The Big Lie has been around not just for centuries but for thousands of years, but we are born into this brainwashed society, even if you were to work out what the big lie was who could you tell ?

Everyone would think your insane, and why ? Because they have relied on the Elite Blue Bloods to educate them from the age of 5.

Who on Earth educates themselves ?

If you want the answers to the Big Lie and all the conspiracies that surround it then you have to go to the source.

The Elite ? Bloodline to the Pharoahs ? aka Foriegners ? where did they come from ?

Is it any co-incidences that the Tourin Shroud was RH- or that Hitler was RH- link or that all the world leaders are too, and always have been link

But you know what happens when you find out what the rest of the family has been upto......

You go insane, thats according to research from UCLA link

Seems like some of us have been trying to warn you for a long time, seems a little ironic now.

You can take this little lesson as Epistemology if you wish to be enlightened or Psychosis if you can not handle the truth.

For many who have experienced the psychosis of the collapse of personality (otherwise known as the direct experience of Transpersonal Consciousness), conventional or mind based intellectual therapy (including linear Transpersonal Therapy) holds no answers, survival has no value and drugs can become the vehicle of self acceptance and rationality in the absence of other methods of understanding.

For others who have had this experience, the therapeutic application of Religion, Psychotherapy and Spirituality results in death - a suicide to get away from what are known untruths including the belief that one can only have this sort of Realization After Death.

So what will the future bring ?

Mass Awakening ?

or

Mass Psychosis ?

only you can decide...

ps: before you leave me a load of messages about pregnancy and RH incompatability let me inform you that there are plenty of maternity sites on the net for that kind of nonsence.

Evil Twin

[edit on 12-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Very interesting. I read through your post once and will do it again because this is something I have been thinking about for a while now but could not articulate even to myself. Thanks, I'll be back. ♥

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thank You for your reply, it is very difficult to explain as many people will admit to living in a brainwashed society but will refuse to admit they have been brainwashed themselves.

Even when the facts are staring them in the face they still refuse to admit it.

Some people go insane, some become enlightened and some write music books or films on the subject.

Especially if you educate yourself you notice these coincidences aka occult (hidden)

The secret to creativity is to never reveal the source - Albert Einstein

Evil Twin

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
so RH- = elite bloo blood?

I'm A- .. my mother is B- .. i dont know what my father was, he passed away two years ago and we didnt live together or talk alot.

But, ive always felt different from other people, other kids at school, etc.
Sometimes I feel like I am better than everyone else, NOT by birthright, but because I naturally have more knowledge or am more capable at the tasks at hand, or whatever the case may be; im more effective. But then I think to myself that everyone feels like that and to shrug it off..

But .. does everyone really feel like that? lets be honest, id like to know. dont forget to leave your blood type too, thx.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

All men are created equally, but knowledge is power, i too d negative

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

you should also note blueblood bluebeam bluebook, have you noticed the blue and alien connection ?

also that the word negative is also known as black, black ops covers all covert operations from the global drug trade to area 51, coincidence ? Look into project manequin and secretum omega

all the crazy people talk about is the bible, little green men and a big conspiracy everyone is in on. Of course most people are not in on anything they are just not in possession of any if not all of the facts.

eg hitler was a rothschild who own roche, who supply tamiflu.

this is the point in history when everyone finds out everything, you will start to notice coincidences aka the celestine prophecy, although before that happens anything that can go wrong will go wrong. The last 42 months will be hell.

we have been warning you for some time but everytime we do people like you think we are either from planet x or we end up being crucified.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hi interesting thread. Im confused as to what is maybe going to drive me insane. Is it the fact Im Rh negative? Is that what may either awaken me or send me mad? I must admit since my awakening started with chakras opening, strange visions, voices and astral travel and entities I have at times verged on thinking I was going mad. Is this what you mean, sorry can you be more specific.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What on Earth is this? What is Transpersonal Consciousness?

For many who have experienced the psychosis of the collapse of personality (otherwise known as the direct experience of Transpersonal Consciousness), conventional or mind based intellectual therapy (including linear Transpersonal Therapy) holds no answers, survival has no value and drugs can become the vehicle of self acceptance and rationality in the absence of other methods of understanding.

Sounds a bit odd to me and I cant see the quest for knowledge ending in this? Are you saying the knowledge is too much..."We cant handle the truth" ?? What exactly is the truth, all those with RH neg blood are from some distant blood line ? I find it odd that a Rh neg mother trys to abort a rhesus positive baby, almost like life is being chose on blood line. (sorry to mention the pregnancy thing but it is relevant when Rh is mentioned and blood lines)

we have been warning you for some time but everytime we do people like you think we are either from planet x or we end up being crucified.

"WE" you say we. "We are warning you" Well who exactly are we and I still cant see what you are warning me about. Please dont do the usual and put up loads of cryptic pictures with secret signs in, or ancient texts that are hard to follow. Whatexactly are you warning me about here?? You seem to be comparing yourselves to Jusus here I see. So are you some ascended master come down to warn us? Does ET stand for extra terrestrial as you once hinted at?

I just want you to tell me what exactly your going on about here. I dont want pages and pages of hidden text and hidden agendas.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What will drive you insane, if you allow it to, is that when you discover the bloods origins you will realise that knowledge is power and this is not how it was meant to be. Because of the big lie everything seems to be seperate yet in fact everything is connected. You will try to tell people but they will think you are insane.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

But, ive always felt different from other people, other kids at school, etc.
Sometimes I feel like I am better than everyone else, NOT by birthright, but because I naturally have more knowledge or am more capable at the tasks at hand, or whatever the case may be; im more effective. But then I think to myself that everyone feels like that and to shrug it off..

But .. does everyone really feel like that? lets be honest, id like to know. dont forget to leave your blood type too, thx.

Well actually to be honest no I dont feel better or different to anyone else, and I certainly dont have more knowledge than others. What exactly are you measuring your knowledge against? What is it you know more about than others? What are you more effective at? I think its probably not true, we all have differeent skills in many many areas .I doubt blood group has any relevance to ability and being special. Yes I think you should shrug it off.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
What will drive you insane, if you allow it to, is that when you discover the bloods origins you will realise that knowledge is power and this is not how it was meant to be. Because of the big lie everything seems to be seperate yet in fact everything is connected. You will try to tell people but they will think you are insane.

Is this anything to do with reptiles by any chance?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That is something for you to decide mr green, is it you that works for the world bank?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That is something for you to decide mr green, is it you that works for the world bank?

i will take that as a yes since you logged off straight away, the best thing to do is to rejoin and then spread more confusing disinfo when people are on the right track

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Who's brainwashed here?

Hitler was not a Rothschild. He was not Jewish.

Hitler's father MAY have been HALF Jewish. But, that was NEVER proven, nor will it ever be. And the name of Hitler's POSSIBLE Jewish grandparent was Frankenberger or Frankenreither, not Rothschild.

How can you go on about people being brainwashed when you are so sloppy when it comes to facts?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Even the Frankenberger story doesn't hold up. Hitler's grandmother worked in Graz. Not only were there no Rothschilds or Frankenbergers in Graz at that time, there were no Jews at all allowed to live in that part of Austria until some years after Alois Schicklgruber/Hitler was born.
This particular story crops up about every other day here, I guess people must really want to believe it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

i will take that as a yes since you logged off straight away, the best thing to do is to rejoin and then spread more confusing disinfo when people are on the right track

LOL I do have other things to do you know. What ever the Big Lie is I still got to get everyday boring stuff done ya know! Oh my guess is it is to do with reptiles, reptiles running the show.

see you are still not saying what the lie is, I imagine this thread being on page 6 and we are still talking about what your big lie is. Just tell us, Im not hanging around to be told a load of cryptic stuff about Hilter, banks and NWO. if you dont say what it is count me out. I guess your going to say only the worthy truely know or something like that. You still havent told me who the "we" is. Ive been on ATS long enough now to see a time waster who draws info out over pages and pages only to leave before the great revealing.

So far you havent said anything I havent already read about reh neg, NWO, banks and all the other conspiracies out there. Not sure why you compared your kind to Jesus but Im sure all will be revealed.......maybe???

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
This particular story crops up about every other day here, I guess people must really want to believe it.

I know and it makes me puke in my mouth every time someone states it like it is a well-known fact. But, hey, why let a little truth ruin a good story.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I like to beleive what i see but what i would say is that any advanced civilisation would be treated as gods by a less advanced culture.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I will not go insane because what ever is the truth is the truth. If I was created by reptiles I can handle this. If Im an experiment released from some Greys lab I can also handle this. I can handle it (although I may not repeat this to others as they would see me as mad) because in the end all is one and all will return to the one, so for me if Im reptilian or part reptilian it doesnt matter.

Id be slightly annoyed if some alien race was stopping me becoming aware though through manipulation and control.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Who's brainwashed here?

Hitler was not a Rothschild. He was not Jewish.

Hitler's father MAY have been HALF Jewish. But, that was NEVER proven, nor will it ever be. And the name of Hitler's POSSIBLE Jewish grandparent was Frankenberger or Frankenreither, not Rothschild.

How can you go on about people being brainwashed when you are so sloppy when it comes to facts?

well i guess some people pick and choose which version of events we should believe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join