It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video)UFO'S sighted Fraserburgh,Scotland 10th May 09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting sighting,could possibly be chinese lanterns,but on the other hand, perhaps not!
I have contacts in the Fraserburgh area,and they have all said that fighter jets were screaming across Fraserburgh at 11 pm,around the same time as this sighting!

Interested to hear your thoughts on this one!

news.stv.tv...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by scobro]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by scobro]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To my eyes,this looks like classic chinese lantern video.
However,the fact that military jets were heard at the same time,adds a little more intrigue to this story!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Boaby_Phet's thread of last night was about the right time this guy said he saw them Between 10:15 + 10:45.

Agent_T also started a thread in General Conspiracies at the same time.

I'm sure there will be more to add - but seems like a proper sighting of something.

-m0r

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Very strange.

Apparently,the noise from the fighter jets was incredibly loud!
Were they on an intercept mission? 11pm seems like a strange time of night to be carrying out a training exercise!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Going to have to give this one a bump!

Yet to hear any opinion on this one!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I live in the local area. There is a huge military exercise on at the moment including a lot of night flying. They have been over here every evening for the last week. The video is almost certainly just sky lanterns. The planes, just coincidence. There is an RAF bombing target just off the Fraserburgh coast. They were after this, not UFOs!

Why do the media keep going for these daft lantern stories. Orange lights, drifing upwards in clusters over towns, usually between 8 and midnight.......it's LANTERNS.

In my book the only "interesting" lights are those which demonstrate movement which is NOT usual for any convential man-made objects....ie. hover silently, make rapid changes of direction or acceleration, change colour/shape etc.

other than that they could be anything. There are without doubt some very odd lights being seen at the moment, and we have to weed out the lantern rubbish to study what's going on here.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it's the same incident due to the 120 miles between Muir of Ord and Fraserburgh, the potential 10 weeks between incidents or the fact that supposedly a Henry Robertson filmed these objects rather than Martin Forbes but for the purposes of letting no lead go uncovered here is a link to a similar incident.

I still call Chinese lanterns for both of them though.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Scobro.....

Yup.....chinese lanterns.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

M0r1arty.....

Yup.....your's too.....chinese lanterns.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join