It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to come to my emotions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
there is like, at times a day, when I wind up inside myself, it happens not when I want it. I drive through my emotional feeling, but it is like it lies outside, and all surrounding sounds resonate on my emotional being, but strange. It is weird, like half of myself is lying outside of me. It is disturbing. nya

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think I get it, I was going on such an experience but didn't completely get it, untill it happened and then all returned to normal.

The she you've ment is told of in the bible. She is loved. She is wisdom. In Jesus' Sirach. She is God sent. I hate the smileys here.

To Mods: other smileys pleeeaaaaasse.

thank you.
it's allright again.

Guides sound closer to yourself than other blaque

[edit on 12-5-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I probably got to angry on the stupidity around me. It's a really weird experience. like, a sign says 10 05, people would tell 01 05 when their really is 10 05. I ask them serious and still they say the different thing, seriously..... ?????????????

stupidity?? I don't know anymore, rather moronic? like there is something they won't admit, and when it is shown by such things it is rather strange they still hang on to it? It is like they need to say yes for conversion and it is thus rare they still hang on???? yah...

I don't get it yet.

ah, well, where were we, angry as hell got me shoocked up. The day that emotional awareness is labeled paranormal you know paranormality is just plain normal sense. Sometimes it is better to not to look at people to know how they feel and with some it is the opposite. okay.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

paranormality is just plain normal sense.

Well I don't know what everyone else reading thinks but nothing you have written makes any sense whatsover

Why are threads like this allowed to stay ??

[edit on 13/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie i read it three times and got a different message each time. either all other people are wrong and this person is right or this person is wrong and the rest of humanity Is right??

[edit on 13-5-2009 by echodogene]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
how was that off topic? she is talking about going inside herself. i just stated that ive had the same experience, only through salvia divinorum.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

Your guess is as good as mine, I could not make head nor tail of any of it, it is like reading someones ramblings while they are tripping on acid.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Trancendal medium

There will come a wave, a wave which is a sound which is possible to resonate through all of us. It breaks with all evil and sets one free.

This wave holds all intelligence, it is a sound.

And in the beginning there was the word, and the word was light, this is this sound returning in all of us. Intelligence.

It will brake barriers. Strong enough it is able to destroy all which is not intelligent and will restructure earth as it should be. This is the sound of Hu called in India. It is like a whistle. I can myself make this sound and it creates structure in mind and soon enough will be able to brake all barriers. As all will trancend we will create in name of our Lord. It is to participate, brake or bend which will brake you, but don't be afraid, this sound is Strong, Strenght, it will make you be happy again. Bursts will flow of this intelligent wave, this intelligent sound.

Welcome to this new earth.

Congratulations all participators.

The hardest goatrance represents this sound, goa trance is intelligence in sound.

Greets

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm a very puzzled Alice in a very puzzling ATS thread.
Hmm

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene
reply to post by cosmicpixie i read it three times and got a different message each time. either all other people are wrong and this person is right or this person is wrong and the rest of humanity Is right??

[edit on 13-5-2009 by echodogene]

And I am right ain't I? were the messages good?

What is your interpretation on the Wave? The Earthboundsound.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I do know what ur talking about... I have too say that experience is usually due too mind altering substances and even if you were not on them at the time the effects of them stay with you put you into that state of thought... So you have to ask yourself is this real or is it because my mind is altered in some way... Trying to find a hidden truth in something that might not even exist except too you?? Be careful this train of thought can drive you quite insane... Whats real whats not Your perception is your reality keep beleiving you can fly or something you can eventually trick your mind in too beleiving it... too everyone else your lying on the floor druelling on yourself

new topics

top topics

join