It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO 2009 Shuttle Atlantis may 11, at 11.42

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

What? I was referring to the level of distrust and discontent with our institutions and people no longer tolerate having the wool pulled in front of their eyes.

If they are lying about the state of our economy (Federal Reserve have misplaced 9 trillion dollars, for instance), and the Disclosure Project etc have exposed the same level of corruption when it comes to exopolitical matters, then it's not out of the bounds of reason that we are being lied to regarding ET visitation. When you've got Edgar Mitchell and other astronauts coming forward and saying the same thing, when you've got Paul Hellyer and Nick Pope coming forward, countries beginning to disclose left right and center.. the paradigm is certainly shifting from where it was, say, 10 years ago.. wouldn't you agree?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It was interesting how NASA turned off the camera just as things started to get interesting hehe
I just here them thinking here comes two thousand emails "whats that white dot?"

Damn aliens always wanna get there head in the shot "maybe where not so different after all"

[edit on 12-5-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
How much of a coincidence is it that 2-3 objects pop up at the same time and pretty much travel in the same direction AND at the same time nasa turns off their camera. I smell a rat man.. S & F...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Is this not the dangerous mission due to a lot of debri in the area?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Lemme get this straight:

Nasa sends the shuttle out on a dangerous, maybe even life threatening mission, with the possible loss of all hands, And is filming the entire debacle in HD. A mission that could put their PR well into the sewer- if not far worse.

I am not the type who falls for someone who doesn't like to share all of a sudden screaming 'look at me! look at my toys- wanna share?' Something may actually happen this mission, be it aliens, or a 'rescue' or maybe even something nasty. I don't buy the fact they are filming the Hubble being repaired one last time. It strikes me more of the vein of an America's Funniest Home Movies clip- stage the whole thing, set up cameras, expect action of some sort. Does Hubble need repairs? I'd say yes. The somewhat suddenness of the actual mission is key to me. Also, a related thread pointed out a couple of astronauts who weren't exactly 'Hubble repair material'- They were well studied in other sciences, etc.

Now that I have babbled on, I am probably gonna be proven oh so wrong.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

I am not the type who falls for someone who doesn't like to share all of a sudden screaming 'look at me! look at my toys- wanna share?' Something may actually happen this mission, be it aliens, or a 'rescue' or maybe even something nasty.

Now that I have babbled on, I am probably gonna be proven oh so wrong.

Dude you could be right on the money! "Maybe it could be that aliens come to the rescue of the stricken shuttle and it's crew" Excellent way to get out of the disclosure bind and it would look great on tv too!"

Stay tuned to this channel for latest updates

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How can anyone with a straight face - knowing that there are literally thousands of pieces of space depris in the area in question - say that the most likely explanation for those things that can be seen but certainly not identitfied in these videos is extraterestrial? By any measure the most likely explanations in this case are conventional. . . just because something cannot be identitfied does not mean that aliens made it. . . the existance of ice crystals can at least be confirmed on demand under scientifically sound conditions, making ice crystals a much more likely explanation than the extraterrestrial explanation. It cannot be said to be an objective observation that the most likely explanation in this case is extraterrestrial; that is a belief that is chosen. Conventional explanations are much more probable.

Therefore, to advance the E.T. explanation in this case is to admittedly advance something that you want to be true, but that in all probablity is not true; simply because the fundamental characteristics of the universe required for conventional explanations of this sort have been proven to exist on demand under laboratory conditions and the characteristics of the universe necessary for the E.T. explanation have not been shown to exist under repeatable scientific conditions. (i.e. ice crystals can be confirmed by physical evidence to exist in the area in question in a repeatable - on demand - way, E.T.'s cannot)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
A couple of buddies and me were joking over a few beers last night how long it would take someone to post up a "NASA UFO SHUTTLE" thread, lol.

Hey! Beer!! Now why the dickens wasn't I there?

Ok, never mind! What's shown in that vid IS a UFO. It's as yet unidentified like the many other 'dots' in many other STS vids. Could be ice crystals, space dust, debris, and...alien space craft! No one's 100% sure what the heck those things are.

The sad part is that ALL such stuff seen in these vids are ALWAYS specks, specks and more specks, except what we see in that famous 'tether incident'. Haven't seen something having a form or anything closer to the camera. Always white specks! And that sucks! We could keep arguing till the cows come home, but most likely these little shining specks seen in most NASA vids could be just ice crystals or space junk after all!

But there's also a possibility that some of these could be objects having an extra terrestrial origin.

Like this object photographed from the STS 115 mission:

Or this object (top left) photographed through the port hole of the Space Shuttle:

Whether it's part of the shuttle is the question. But what part?

Cheers!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

NowI know it's a tad blurry (we are capturing off YouTube after all!!) but heck, it looks like a classic saucer shape to me, even with the wee dome on top, like a spinning top.

Looks kinda round to me. Maybe a hair flatter on the bottom. Nothing Id consider saucer shaped. Unless its a top view I guess, but then its just a round thing again

...well in my opinion, if it's not alien.. then you should be even more appalled that NASA aren't telling you the truth about what they have flying up there in space. If it's not ET, it's one of 'ours'. Which means we have a secret space program that the general public don't know about. I've always believed that NASA has been an elaborate cover for such a program.

So you are saying this is either A> ET or B> a secret space program?

It couldnt be anything else? No other possibility at all? Zero chance of debris? Not time travellers comming back from the future? Not secret chinese spy satellites? Not that Im claming its any of those.

Its not an either/or situation. This is a strawman argument. There is a million and one things it could be. Is ET one of them? yes, is a secret space ship another? sure. Does it have to be one or the other?

People complain that anyone who doesnt see a saucer in every blurry blob is a disinfo agent, and that all people do is endlessly say 'I dont see a space ship there'.

Of course we are disagreeable, because when you only provide 2 possible options, out of a million and one possiblt options, anyone who thinks its anything out of the remaining 999,999 things HAS to disagree.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HeHasNoName

Thanks for highlighting a type of mentality on this forum that can be somewhat frustrating and narrow sighted to say the least... but is it any surprise that the dis-info agent accusations toward people that don't subscribe is equally ill contrived as their original hypothesis?

At least they're consistent I guess!

IRM

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The paradigm that is shifting is the one wherein people are seeing more & more alien spaceships, where there are really only debris & ice particles.
I think some of these NASA UFO threads are getting as bad as some of the reptilian threads.
Perhaps someone can start a thread about which is the worst NASA UFO thread.
We can have a prize.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sigh...people please stop posting these nothing vids and getting my hopes up...

I thought at first I saw a flash as if there had been a maneuvering thruster fired for a sec, but I didn't see it on my second watching. However I'm still inclined to think it is indeed ICE PARTICLES!

reply to post by RiotComing

I'm a believer, and I'm usually appalled by the stubborn & blinkered stuff typed by skeptics but wow dude, you are just as bad as them in your own way! I can't believe you went to the trouble of taking screencaps and enlarging them. If you believe those pics are somehow proof of the NASA coverup then I think you need help. Seriously. Blind faith is never a good thing.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.....just not as badly as you...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sotp

Of course not, they aren't proof of anything. For the umpteenth time, I took the screen caps because I wanted to show the saucery shape. Of course they come out blurry and nothing-at-all. What did you expect? I used a low-res YouTube video and MS Paint for cryin' out loud! I wish I didn't take the caps now, it was just a casual spur of the moment thing I thought would be fun to do and blow up and see what happens.

Sure didn't expect to get so many flames for doing something so trivial and off-the-cuff. Man you guys sure are a tough crowd!

And for your information, I don't have blind faith in anything. Don't you dare write me off like that. There's a lot of stuff on this website which is definitely hoaxed and deserve to be judged harshly. I'm simply pointing out that we need to get beyond the standard 'ice debris' answer from NASA. I would've thought this view would resonate with 90% of the good folk here, but obviously not!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Good for ATS members to catch new UFO events on this latest mission. Unfortunately digital compression is less info re booted via dropout compensation & pixel copying. Bottom line, Analogue was a better option! I am watching this mission & it is obvious how careful & non risky the "public" video is. There is now additional compressed video we don't see "piggybacked" to NASA, along with the public signal.

Check out my You Tube Channel..(enter secretnasaman in You Tube "search"), where I have posted 90 plus NASA UFO clips up...see for youself. More of my NASA UFO postings are coming today & all week!

Keep watching this mission as NASA will make mistakes, & be ready to record, as they
will be quick with the new NASA TV "team" watching out for anything to appear themselves!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
im guessing that what im seeing on nasa tv now is a reflection or something right ?]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Muahaha!!! Starred and flagged. Those pesky space critters are at it again! Waiting now for the usual suspects to come in and tell us that the saucer flitting past in that clip was "space debris" or "ice particles"!!!!! It's beyond a joke!

Shuttle evidence alone proves there's something going on out there (as asserted in my thread HERE). Keep watching those NASA feeds, everyone!

Instead of waiting for the "usual suspects" to come in and tell you what is almost obvious, why don't you try disproving the fact that they are most likely space debris or ice particles? To me, that's what they look like. What is it that makes you think otherwise?

Cheers,
Strype

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think its space junk. I watched the vid several times and it was spinning. Now unless E.T's just drift in space spinning aimlessly in their spacecraft, I don't believe it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by sotp

And for your information, I don't have blind faith in anything. Don't you dare write me off like that. There's a lot of stuff on this website which is definitely hoaxed and deserve to be judged harshly. I'm simply pointing out that we need to get beyond the standard 'ice debris' answer from NASA. I would've thought this view would resonate with 90% of the good folk here, but obviously not!

I apologise for offending you, but you just seem so eager to believe that any little thing is a UFO. You say we may need to get beyond the standard "ice debris" answer, but when it's 99% likely that is what it is (like here) then what other answer do you expect to get? I know it gets disheartening sometimes reading skeptics viewpoints about things you believe in passionately (I've been there too) but when they're right...well they're right and you just have to accept it. You're quite right about the stuff on ATS that's hoaxed and indeed it should be scrutinised - these idiots are wasting our time with nonsense. Unfortunately, it's also a waste of our time when people make a big fuss over nothing, which I believe in this instance you have.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well as I see it man, the wings an tail folded back on impact when the mane body of the craft hit and went thou the mass, as it would.
The planes metal was weaker than the concreat so it would of found the smallest area to enter.

Drrr, sorry man nothing strange here.
Sorry if somebody came up with the same, I just didnt have the time to read all da posts.

Back to the post, space junk, lots and lots of space junk, you Americans and not to mention you Russkies and the rest of us, yes us Australians as well, have F*#ed up our only orbit we have. yer a bit like our own back yard realy.

So much chit floating around up there you cant tell what is the Anunnaki or what is junk, it's my belife that if it chucks a U turn and nicks of quick it them, if it floats by JUNK!!!! it junk!!!! google space junk and realy see whats out there you will freak.......

Originally posted by mumblyjoe
Hello DEMON,

Thats right, we are not a bunch of idiots so why dont you check the facts about 911 or anything else before shooting your mouth off ? Yes, 911 was an inside job, check the facts and stop living in denial.

As you know all about it, please can you explain how this plane got through that hole ?

Ta

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
A list of space junk

www.space.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join