It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO 2009 Shuttle Atlantis may 11, at 11.42

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I think NASA are finally opening up - thank you NASA!

They even show us the in house radar blips!

I'm starting to see a nice opening here

wZn

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sooo, yeah. What are we looking for exactly? I don't see anything even close to a UFO in that clip?

C-BuZz

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Sooo, yeah. What are we looking for exactly? I don't see anything even close to a UFO in that clip?

C-BuZz

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well I definately see objects moving. Satellites? I didn't seen any abrupt turns or outrageous speeds so I'm gonna go w/ Satellites.

Edit: Just saw the second embedded video. All I can say about that one aside from what was previously stated is...way to go youtube logo

[edit on 12-5-2009 by -NewSense-]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

not sure about the height those moving objects were at but by the looks of it I think satellites are much closer to home than that....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
wZn, I saw the same thing last night as I was watching Nasa tv, not exactly the same as this video, meaning this object appeared more than once. My cam wasnt hooked up, couldnt record it. Is it really a satellite? space creature? flying saucer? ice crystals? wrench?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by DEM0N]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Muahaha!!! Starred and flagged. Those pesky space critters are at it again! Waiting now for the usual suspects to come in and tell us that the saucer flitting past in that clip was "space debris" or "ice particles"!!!!! It's beyond a joke!

Shuttle evidence alone proves there's something going on out there (as asserted in my thread HERE). Keep watching those NASA feeds, everyone!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Based on the tracking graphics, the Shuttle is travelling tail down going backwards. This is towards the objects shown so they could be anything, debri, ice, dust, ufo's, satellites, etc.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

yes but it seems more plausable than saying its Aliens.....I have never seen a UFO or Alein but do believe they exist in some context...those videos say nothing or prove anything about them being anything extra terrestrial....they could be anything.....also, why would NASA show the public it in the first place if they were hiding something......

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

In my opinion, it's simple, because to hide these missions from public view would generate rat-like-smells. If a UFO pops on screen every now-and-then, which they do, they know they can get away with it even if it's watched by thousands on YouTube as long as they provide a semi-rational explanation and write off us folks talking about it as Nuts.

But they know, and we know.. that it's all wearing a bit thin for them. This is exactly why Jay Rockefeller wishes the Internet had never existed - all their filthy little secrets and various genies are popping out of the bottle (not just the ET issue, but the NWO.. everything really)!

10 years ago, my workmates would look at me like a nut if I showed them the clip in question here on this thread. Right now, I would imagine not only would they be keen on seeing this video, they would believe it to be something UFO in nature and don't trust the government on ANYTHING! These are people in the midst of a recession, people who refuse to be fools, people who don't appreciate being lied to, don't appreciate being manipulated.

It's a different world out there now - 'their' (TPTB) smug attitude and belief they can get away with it may not last that much longer. Wouldn't it be grand if we actually did have some kind of disclosure by the end of May?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Whilst I agree with your most recent post about secrets, and why those with power want to keep them and dislike the internet. I do have to at least comment on these (sorry 1 is from your thread and the other here):

Originally posted by RiotComing
With respect Jim, if all of this is "entirely bogus" as you say... then what on earth is the saucer thing flitting past the NASA camera on the latest NASA mission...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure ain't an 'ice particle'!

Originally posted by RiotComing
Waiting now for the usual suspects to come in and tell us that the saucer flitting past in that clip was "space debris" or "ice particles"!!!!! It's beyond a joke!

I didn't see a saucer shape - and if you did then I'm going to assume that you'd be a great candidate for seeing ice particles too.

I saw, in the first video, 2 white objects falling towards Earth from behind the tail of the shuttle.

In the second video I saw 1 white object pass by the the shuttle, but with any lack of depth to put it in - it may have been either orbital around the Earth or running parallel to the shuttle in the opposite direction.

I'm not going to say "Definitely not a UFO", because they were in space, existed and are unidentified. But I'm pretty sure that without further knowledge we can't say "Ice Particle" or "Saucer".

I'm also pretty sure that further knowledge might help determine what they are - if given time.

-m0r

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A couple of buddies and me were joking over a few beers last night how long it would take someone to post up a "NASA UFO SHUTTLE" thread, lol. Took longer than I thought.

I guess those that think the space around the shuttle is 100% clean and there is no particulate, ice, parts, debris see a UFO in everything then go off screaming "disclosure" at the top of their lungs to anyone who will listen.

Give NASA credit, if they were hiding anything like what most faith based conspiracy folks claim they are, you would even have a nugget of evidence.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If any of you actually read about this launch before it happened, NASA clearly stated this would be the LAST mission to the hubble due to the high density of rocket parts and other debris that far out. Considering none of the particles are making obscure movements (even though those can be explained by camera movement) I see no reason to believe those objects are anything special.

Don't want truth so much that you end up blurring the lines between what is and what isn't.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

one thing that bugs me about disclosure is that if these Aliens exist, wouldnt they have disclosed themselves...I mean, how can an entire world keep something like this away from the public for so long.....just doesnt make any sense...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Most people that are dead set on NASA being the end-all-be-all of alien cover ups will never let anything like reason, logic and common sense get in the way of their preconceived faith.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
We all have to admit they surely have some sort of delay on what is shown on that screen and what they are seeing in Mission Control. I think we all would love to see a craft just sully up in the image and it go out all over the world. If NASA has kept things so carefully concealed, can we really think they are going to let something big out over their own air?

As much of a believer as I am, I hate to say it but I think that could be the same space junk they are worried about. How nice that we humans now have extended our pollution to outside our own world. NO wonder so many think the ET's are monitoring what we do, could anyone blame them?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You are on a conspiracy board you know.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
wow, a moving pixel. i'm back on the fence!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DEM0N

thats right - we are on a conspiracy board and not a board of idiots....from what Ive learnt after being here for a few yrs is that you need to collect and analyse evidence before shouting and screaming "hey thats an Alien", or "911 was an inside job"......sometimes people here will cling onto anything but just take a step back sometimes and look at the reality we also live in.....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
screw the ufo's. Did i hear correctly that the narrator said one of the guys speaking was called "Poindexter"?? im getting flashbacks from revenge of the nerds!

Joking aside, yep thats some nice little footage.. lets see what else crops up during this mission.

Ive also heard they are full HD up there for this mission as its being filmed by IMAX for use in the IMAX cinemas. There will be HD footage from this mission that we just wont see ( most probably ).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join