It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD police brutality yet again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Click Here

break down of what's going on:

* :03 Police officer takes out his phone to begin recording the incident for what appears to be his own personal amusement after telling the suspect “your nuts.”

* :23 Off camera you can hear the cop say, “This is definite YouTube stuff.”

* :45 He adds, “Woo I got that good one,” when she starts screaming.

* :51 When asked what she did, he says, “She didn’t pay her fare, and went crazy, kicked the cops books, she did a karate.”

* 1:02 The Indian gentleman asks the Asian cop a question he responds forcefully, “Sir mind your own business. Sir mind your own business. You're not supposed to ask questions like that unless you’re a freaking lawyer,” emphasizing the point with some pokes to the man’s chest.

* 1:16 You got a problem? You’re gonna get locked up now, alright. You don’t ask questions like that, you’re not a lawyer. Listen you ain’t hear what happened. Did you see her kick someone. You got a problem now, hold on. Did you see what she did? Then why would you get involved if you didn’t see it? It doesn’t matter. Did you see what happened.”

* 1:40 The cop pushes the old man into the metal barrier, he falls to the ground off camera. You can hear it.

No matter how many times i see it, its sickening every time. Police officers really need to be put in their place, and all law enforcement agencies need to IMMEDIATELY stop tolerating this type of behavior.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Are they taught this or do the police on purpose only hire people that are career bullies and thugs?

Sickening the poeple that get into power in our society, when you can see that in all conress there are only about 2 or something decent people out of all of them.

Same as the police most are bad apples, but there crimes are always covered up, or they always target people that are very poor and cannot sue them, or they are too feeble minded to stand up for there rights.

I worked for two days for police in england once, and i am glad i am not the type of person that is in the police, animals to the man. So many egos, and they must always destroy anyone they target.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

yea, some times you got stand up for the rights of all.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Obviosly the Asian cop is heated, but you don't know what happened before the tape started to roll. The girl getting arrested is acting really wild. She may have done something to cause the Asian cop to be that angry.

He probably over reacted to the gentleman's questions, but you got to know that it is illegal to interfere with a lawful arrest. I don't know if it was a lawful arrest or not because we don't get to see what led up to the incident, but I would assume, based on the girl's conduct that the arrest was lawful.

I don't know if the man was knocked to the floor, we have to take the poster's word for it because they do not show the man after the officer lets him go.

Finally, there is ZERO brutality with respect to the young lady being arrested. Kudos to the brave men and women of the NYPD.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ummmm? Where's the brutality part?

I was expecting a beatdown.

Lame.

Crazy chic, kicks cop. Cops cuffs her.

Book her. Send her to court. next.

Star for fienmanm.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
www.youtube.com...

yea, some times you got stand up for the rights of all.

Haha! police = owned!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
if i was a policeman surrounded by 8 hundred billion people i would be on the defense and paranoid as hell.

alot of these criticisms fail to consider that a policeman may have just seen a little kid with his penis cut off or something- and then some twit starts complaining about a minor issue and getting all worked up

i stay away from police at all costs

[edit on 13-5-2009 by ScreamtheDance]

new topics

top topics

join