It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetosphere and strange rumble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The other day I heard a strange rumbling sound in the sky, it was unlike anything I have every heard before. I then ran a thread asking if other people had heard it, and got responses from people in areas I never expected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well ago, I woke from a sleep, and for some reason the thought of a thread I had seen previously about the magnetosphere popped into my head. I turn on the computer, went to ATS, and one of the first threads that I see is about this.

My question is, does anybody know if magnetic stress could be the cause of these quakes in the sky? Would there be sounds like this that would become more frequent, and louder, if the earth’s poles were preparing to shift?

Also, after seeing this thread, I have to wonder if these strange rumbling sounds are not heard in the skies before, during, or after these quakes.

Luke chapter 21:25,26 “and there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; mens hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.”

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Sounds, No.

Appearance Yes, I was at work the other day, and this accounts for the days thereafter, I have looked at the sky, and noticed bizarre looks of the sky, from clouds to the pigmentation of the sky, it shines in a way i've never seen before, now the anti- paranoid side of me, wants to not ask those aroudn me, but the side that does, notices those aroudn me.

First time I noticed bizarreness, I looked around, there where people parked on the side of the highway, looking up at the sky, when inquired they just said they'd never seen the sky look that way, so they wanted to take it in.

This made the conspiracy side of me, from about a week ago, want to post this, and here I am on YOUR thread posting it. Something is going on, we all know it, we just don't know what, we can speculate, but we know for certain something is happening, the question is what.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Believe it or not, all week long, my area as reported by Weather.com has said there is a 60% chance of rain, for about the past ten days for May 12th. As I check it right now, There is a 0 percent chance of rain.

I Know there usually off, but they've been really off lately, usually they'd drop it half but they've been wrong on the weather almost two weeks straight so far, the days they predict rain, theres no clouds, the days they predict no rain, only sunshine, there massive thunderstorms, then flash flood warnings!

I've kept up with them for over a few years, they've never been so off before.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

At this point in my life, the conspiracy side has almost completely taken over. I know they know what is planned for us; the problem is, gathering enough evidence to make the rest of the world see it.

Thank you for the info

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I'm very doubtful that they have anything to do with the magnetosphere.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I never said they did, I have only been saying that they know the time.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

I never said they did, I have only been saying that they know the time.

Fair enough, either way there is no way of predicting how the magnetosphere will act.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I would have to say that if any great disaster was going to happen in the future that involves the magnetosphere, it is not in any way a prediction, it has been known and passed down to the people in charge of our lives from a time long long ago.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
WEll, if this is a part of the cycles of our solar system, it will accure ever x numbers of years and be written down some where.

imo we may have some things instore as the magnetosphere is weakening and some scientists got them self quite an surprise during an north bound imc (?) imb (?) , they have always thought that a hit just above equator would strengthen the magnetosphere but it allmost collapsed, it was beaten down. The astro-sciens dudes sayd they were mighty surprised and got proven to be fondamentaly wrong in theyr thinking...

So who knows what is right or wrong when these guys dont ??

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes, I think the Aubergines in Australia talk about this.

My question is, does anybody know if magnetic stress could be the cause of these quakes in the sky? Would there be sounds like this that would become more frequent, and louder, if the earth’s poles were preparing to shift?

There is also done experiments on this by an Norwegin researcher and the Earth can infact be an super conductor, which creats enormous Lightning which can bee seen 'from the east and all the way to the west' and the australians even panited this on the caves down there..

I think the atmosphere is now filling up with hot vapor from the ocean, and that will make our earth and huge wollcarpet full of static-electricity.

The oceans are diyng NOW, I think that is way the whales and dolphins are beaching them selfs. All the dead life in the ocean is causing Co2 into the sea, and the is coming into our atmosphere.

Co2 do NOT create Global Warmign, it is the SUN that is Warming up, Magnetosphere is shuting down and the Heating of the planet is causing the Increase of Co2 .. it is a Scam to steal more money of us.

the Governments know this, and they need the money, cause they know why this is happening, it is coming from far away and are 'stalling' the sun as it is near, once it is farther away and lets go of the sunf electromagnetic poles, the sun is going into overDrive and we get it Hot down here. Ofcourse no one would believe that, ask your self: what is the chemtrails for ?it Must have a purpose, Hiding or deflecting some thing ..

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

hello

i 'm in paris france, maybe 2 o 3 weeks ago i was working at home window open there was people out there and noise it's start slowly a rumble
like a plane flying very near i did not pay attention until after 5 minutes the sound still there, rumbling again and again i went to the balcony to watch if there is plane the sky was not cloudy and no plane but just that sound i was very curious it scare me a littel after 10 minute the sound gone suddenly 2 day after i had my sister on the phone she live in bologna italia and she said that the same day she heard a rumbling in the sky she was in the garden with her husband and they was very suprise 10 minute of rumbling i looked evreywhere in the internet about that sound if people have heard it and the 21 june again this rumble i realy want know what is this

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey folks if anyone is interested, my magnetosphere related threads are here:

I included lots of data...

Is the sun causing the recent abnormal weather?

New solar activity

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

so if my CC have nothing to do with des solar flare so this rumble sound what is it ? a kind of vibration from the sun? a plane ? an ufo?
i have a strange feeling now...

i dont want jump to conclusion but did we miss something? maybe this mass eruption of the sun are realy going to happen soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I sometimes hear long distant rumbles from the sky at night.. 1am or 2am. They go for about 3 or 4 seconds. I never could find anything on Google about it so I thought I must have just been hearing something else but now I see this thread and other people hear it too and there had been no storms.

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Yes, I think the Aubergines in Australia talk about this.

That'd be Aborigines, unless you're suggesting we have talking eggplants in this country.
Do you have a link about it? Interesting.

[edit on 26/6/09 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
One day last week I was traveling home after being out of town. It was after midnight and I was driving mainly through heavily wooded areas. I kept on seeing a bright flash in the sky like lightening in the distance. The flashes were orangish red in color. There were no sounds at all. I couldn't hear anything about a storm on the radio. When I got home and looked at weather bug, there were no signs of rain let alone storms. There weren't even clouds anywhere close. I live in west TN and this struck me as very odd. About 2 months ago we were sitting at home and heard what sounded like a loud explosion outside. Again it was after midnight. We went outside and saw these orangish red flashes in the sky and heard no other sounds. The next day my father in law called and said he had heard the same thing and when he went outside to see, he saw what looked like gravel falling all over his house and yard. I went over there later that day and there were tiny rocks all over the driveway and yard. It stunk around his home as well. We all live out in the country so don't really have neighbors to discuss it with.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow look at that compression around the bow shock1!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a5d9fdcc0e8.jpg[/atsimg]

Densities moving up to 30 p/cc now! Woot.

If you hear any rumbles tonight... and they're more intense, then maybe there might be a connection.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Alaska magnetometer data (from HAARP)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member
/37a18f830d6c.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Don't know what part of the country/world you live in, but may I suggest Heat Lightning? The rocks falling from the sky, now that's a little more interesting. I bought a book years back called "Unexplained". The author, Jerome Clark, documented hundreds of cases of paranormal occurrences. There was a section in the book called "Falls from the Sky". This section documented several cases of things falling from the sky for no apparent reason. Fish, chains, rocks, frogs, alligators, and so on. Maybe that was what was going on at you relatives house. It really is a great read. I recommend it to everyone on this site. You can usually get it at a well known book store, or order it from such.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join