It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Food for thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Seeing as the contest starts in May... has anyone considered that all the clues found and solved between now and then have nothing to do with the contest and are if anything just some practice to get people in the right mindset, or even a ploy to get them in the wrong frame of mind?

Should we be forming teams really?

hmmm

So sayeth the woman who has no team

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think we should be forming teams. Perhaps the clues are not true. i will wait for the official clues to come out. I can't wait for this to come out

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think the clues are just practice. I;m not gonna do the rings thing. It's just getting weird. Anyways i couldn't figure our most of the clues.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
well at least 5 was banned and we dont have to deal with that # anymore

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__
well at least 5 was banned and we dont have to deal with that # anymore

I didn't know 5 was banned. One question i have Why wait so long to ban him?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
not to sure, maybe cause he wasnt breaking any rules? But eventually they just wanted him banned... if you look under members hes listed as banned. But it was either yesterday or today... a new member named -5- was registered

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
well I think that the fact that it states on the rings site that

This page is the only source of official clues and information about the Find The Rings event.

I think that anything that has happened so far on ATS has just been done to hype the whole thing up. We won't know for sure until may

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For soem reason the number 5 is following me around.
-5 if you are 5 than don't make any more scary posts!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
For soem reason the number 5 is following me around.
-5 if you are 5 than don't make any more scary posts!

I dont understand what you mean? How has be been following you around>?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
5 was banned? Well lets just say I am not overly shocked at that revelation, he did actually break a rule.. he was constantly posting things that were untrue and misleading.. if I recall correctly that is the same reason that picard character got banned some time back.
Hoaxing.

Not a great loss, just a great distraction that has now been removed. Can't say as I will miss him... I won't

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
5 was banned? Well lets just say I am not overly shocked at that revelation, he did actually break a rule.. he was constantly posting things that were untrue and misleading.. if I recall correctly that is the same reason that picard character got banned some time back.
Hoaxing.

Not a great loss, just a great distraction that has now been removed. Can't say as I will miss him... I won't

He was constantly posting things that were untrue and misleading? Like that never happens in any of these forums.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"...Ignore the 5 his rantings are not part of the game..."

Has anyone else seen this message ?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i dun think 5 was banned late last night he and -5- were on at the same time and they were in the chat room

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i dun think 5 was banned late last night he and -5- were on at the same time and they were in the chat room

Both were in the ATS chat? Last night?

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
yes they were it was like 11:30 eastern time i think but i didnt go in the chat room i just saw there names in it

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Didn't know 5 was banned...

And didn't see the message.
Where did it come from Sophia?

G

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Has anyone signed up for a team, as a team?

new topics

top topics

join