It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Write a Book, Write a Booklet, Host a Web Page.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
We've seen the comments from people like David Rockefeller and Rupert Murdock regarding the dissatisfaction with the internet and it's possible gentrification in the near future. With that in mind, for years the way of getting the word out was through books and booklets. I suggest that people make the effort to gather content for an offline publication of their own. Keeping the various views of truth alive is important. Formulate it into content you can post on the web as well as use to produce a paper or CD/DVD document. Just as stocking food or supplies is a good precaution, so is stocking up on documents and information you believe represents knowledge worth passing on.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think this is a great idea!

But what do you write about?
Lots of things people here consider to be the truth are quite controversial and you could be labeled a crack pot or extremest.

What subjects would be worth writing about, that people will accept?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Who cares about what people label you as... provide the information, and those who are truly interested will be appreciative that you went out of your way to do so.

If every revolutionary was afraid of being labeled as crazy and just decided to not do anything at all, I'm sure history would be much different...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the idea!
I have always been thinking of writing a book, but could never decide whether to go with fiction or non fiction (computers, programming, chemistry, physics)
Now I know what to write on.

thanks again S&F
And for others considering it, Go for it, it people don't read it for the contained facts at least they could read it for entertainment.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Ill just add my two cents to this.

Although it has been said by many members many times before, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Im not one to be paranoid and think that we definitely won't have the internet with freedom of speech 2 years from now, but we don't really know do we. Its best to make hard copies of anything you find useful and vital information which might get erased and/or manipulated in case the days come where the internet becomes censored to hell.

Cheers.

top topics

join