It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only truth here; skeptics of reason need not click.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm sure anyone who has awaken from the ignorance that is so well... nourished.. on these boards will understand this.

Those who are members of the Society, will understand this completely.

The rest of you, will not. You will protest. You will deny. You will insult... and you will take umbridge. Fear not, my ignorant friends, for one day.... one day, you will become awakened to the source of your ignorance.

Make no mistake:

We don't judge you. No, we don't... but we do understand you.

We understand you more than you know. Those of us who have awoken already, we attempt to tell you where you are making mistakes, where you are ignoring the evidence, and where you are not listening to reason.

... and like cornered dogs or caged animals, you lash out at us with insults, with tired adages, with expired reason... and we just stand back and observe you.. shaking our heads... wondering when you will awaken. Wondering when you will remove yourself from the cage... when you will just walk around the corner.

Like ignorant teens, who tell their parents, "You don't know what it's like to be a teenager!" or "You don't know what I'm going through!" without ever considering that we have been there... you lash out at those who have already awakened, telling them that they should do this and do that - because you think they don't understand!

When you awaken as we have, it is you too, who will understand.

... and one day, you will be here, where I am many others are today. Looking at nothing more than a pitiful cesspool of ignorance, disinformation, belief taken as fact, irrational, unreasoning, illogical sheep who are herded by... a force of mind that has been with us since ancient times.

Many of us have gone through our own "journey" involving the conspiracy world. We've researched it, discussed it, thought about it, experimented with it, and obsessed over it.

I will begin with the most important lesson from the Society, and one that we are required, by oath, to spread when the appropriate convergence of conscientious normalization is illustrated within the circles of conspiracy. This is all a cycle, it has happened before, and it will happen again:

1) The NWO is an internalized concept.

It's nothing but a modern remnant of a human disposition, while in ignorance, to attribute various happenings to some omnipresent entity - be it a God, spirits, a secret society, or a megalithic, all encompassing NWO.

You aren't seeing the NWO fail as a real thing.

What you are beginning to experience is the death of ignorance in your very own mind. You are beginning to see the very idea of the NWO dying within your mind. You are reaching a critical breaking point of reasoning vs. paranoia that is revealing to you, in such a way to protect your ego from harm, that the NWO is a flawed concept, and one that your ego is beginning to reject.

Rationalization is occurring in the present stage and you are creating the artificially constructed downfall of the disease of your mind. You are reasoning and rationalizing the how and why, through the use of what you believe to be the most appropriate, of events which are in line to play out your own personal version of the downfall of the NWO. You are consciously, yet unknowingly projected ideas borne from your mind, onto the real world and seeing the interpretation play out.

Your own internal play of the NWOs (societal/governmental GOD in no short terms) existence is coming to an end. You are waking up from the ignorance that you've so long adhered to. You are beginning to see the light, and we, the Society of the Awakened, compel you to spread the message to those who are still basking in the bliss of ignorance and unknowing.

I and other members of the Society will respond in kind to this thread, over time. Some of us will reveal ourselves completely, while others will continue to hide in the shadows, working only to spread the knowledge and reason that will kill the disease.

The Society of the Awakened is watching. We are waiting for you... Let yourself go, with the disease.

... For we will always go with you, fellow human.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You already, turned my mind off. Well, you didn't personally do it. I actually shut it down. Apparenetly I am not a member of the "society" So being a skeptic i am already shut out.Thanks. You turned me off to your "truth". Get back to me when you learn to be more inclusive and less uh, devisive. Or not. It really won't matter. Peace and love to you.

Please forgive my spelling errors, or not.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by kyred]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've stated this a bit lately, that I realize most of the evil I saw in the world were projections of my own internal evil. I've accepted this. I think it's just a common phrase for people to use the term new world order. How long have people been saying world order for? At least a century. Perhaps millennia or more. It's not that big of a leap to think someone in power would use the term new world order to describe their vision of the future.

I think most conspiracy comes from speech/text taken out of context. That doesn't mean some/most leaders aren't very corrupt in heart and mind. I'm just coming to an acceptance that if these people are psychopathic, then their not collaborating together. They're all in it for them selves.

There is an awakening going on. At least I can speak for myself. Is this going on globally at some sort of accelerated rate? I'm not sure. Perhaps if I said yes, that too would be a projection.

There are population control programs going on. To most everyone this is clearly evil...however, I think it's a bit obvious that we're a cancer on the earth. We are destroying the ecosystem, and out-reaching our carrying capacity.

Does this justify the sterilization, pro-abortion policies of governments and institutions? I'm not seeing the whole picture to know for sure. That may sound sick, but the reality is that there's too many people here on earth. At least as far as I've gathered.

Some say we'll naturally balance our selves out. I don't know. I think the majority are a bit too dumb to stop procreation or at least limit the number of births without some sort of force or coercion. That may sound evil, but is it a reality?

People say, if the people were simply knowledgeable on the subject, surely they'd understand and act accordingly. Really? Do people eat correctly? No, even though poor diet is linked to heart disease, cancer, & stroke. The three leading causes of death in western civilization. Do people not drink & drive? Some don't, most do. Even though we know the rate of fatality/accident while under the influence of alcohol is many times greater.

Some times I think it all really comes down to. We truly are, on the whole, dumb. We truly are willing, on the whole, to be herded & led as sheep. Is this simply by ignorance? Perhaps, but my understanding of true ignorance is not simply not knowing. It's willful choosing to ignore the truth, out of laziness or apathy.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by unityemissions]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I;m glad to see that self inflicted drilled hole in your head is working out for ya!!!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It's nothing but a modern remnant of a human disposition, while in ignorance, to attribute various happenings to some omnipresent entity - be it a God, spirits, a secret society, or a megalithic, all encompassing NWO.

Not that I disagree, but I think there's a lot more to it than that. In essence, it all traces roots back to fear of predation. Humanity is currently top of the food chain, but we were not always apex predators. The vast majority of our evolutionary history has us in the role of hunted as well as hunter. In our past, it was an evolutionary benefit to "imagine" a predator at times. We were always under the watch of unseen hunters, so our attention was alert and focused on subtle changes in the environment which could positively indicate that such a predator was ready to strike.

It was a cost vs. risk analysis. Say our ancestors were gathered around the water-hole. Does one err on the side of caution and regard that sudden splashing as a predator? Yes, because even if you are wrong and the energy expended in fleeing is gone to waste - if you were right, you've just preserved your life.

In today's world, with higher brain functions, we manifest this predator in various forms. The eyes of gods and demons upon us, the abductions of aliens, the depopulation of the NWO, the higher energies gathering towards 2012 apocalypse, etc. We know it's there... we can feel it in our guts and in our intuitions... and we can connect the dots of a non-linear system by our misinterpretations of data in a simplistic linear fashion, but is nothing but a phantasmal atavism left over from our ancestors.

I would also suggest that the recent interest in the NWO is merely the mental scarring of a society that, in the last century, has seen it's start with two global wars, horrendous atrocities, and ended in 50 years of polarizing secrecy and hostility between two great world powers, two great ideologies, wielding the capability to launch nuclear Armageddon at the rash press of a button.

Perhaps the manifestation of the NWO is merely the emergence of PTSD symptoms on a societal level. Even those who did not live through it directly grew up in a world shaped by it. A personal anecdote to illustrate. I have a tenancy, not to point, but to shake or press the extended knuckle of my index finger at someone when trying to stress a heated point. I recognize that I got this trait from my father who also pointed in such a fashion. Yet where did he get it from? He got it from my grandfather who, before my father was born, lost his index finger in an accident. He attempted to point as his father did to him, but because of the amputation could only shake his nub.

And so, the effects of the traumas our fathers experienced are passed down - sometimes without question to the sons and the sons of the sons, often without recognizing where those traits began or why.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

So you start off saying we don't judge you..... then something obviously happens?

Originally posted by logician magician
Make no mistake:
We don't judge you. No, we don't... but we do understand you.

Like ignorant teens

like caged animals

... and one day, you will be here, where I am many others are today. Looking at nothing more than a pitiful cesspool of ignorance, disinformation, belief taken as fact, irrational, unreasoning, illogical sheep who are herded by... a force of mind that has been with us since ancient times.

Not to mention the 20 odd uses of ignorant or ignorance.

So "not judging" eh?

Now you could say that they are comparisons or observations.... but you still think these things and used them in your post.... so therefore you ARE judging.

Good post

[edit on 12/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Not to mention the 20 odd uses of ignorant or ignorance. So "not judging" eh?

Ignorance is only an insult if you think you have it all figured out already. Ignorance is not a handicap until you refuse to rectify those misconceptions which make one ignorant. All of humanity is ignorant on some level or another, and the wise would accept this and use it's acknowledgment as a means to learn and grow.

To be called an ignorant is not an insult. To find and defend a comfortable complacency in ignorance, however, is an insult.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Congratulations. That's the single most defensive post I've seen here. Deflection by reflection is a weak means of defending your position, BTW.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Ignorance is only an insult if you think you have it all figured out already.

I didn't say that being called ignorant was and insult.
I said the OP was judging...

Nice post but you're preaching to the converted mate

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

So you start off saying we don't judge you..... then something obviously happens?

Now you could say that they are comparisons or observations.... but you still think these things and used them in your post.... so therefore you ARE judging.

[edit on 12/5/09 by blupblup]

Friend, you may wish to gain the knowledge of judgment vs. understanding.

We understand you because we've been where you are now, and we present no critical evaluation of your ignorance - we merely understand your ignorance.

Your defense and deflection of the topic is understood: You don't wish to discuss it - you merely wish to discuss the person bringing the topic to attention.

After all, it is much easier to attack the presenter of a topic than it is to attack the topic.

I don't judge your attempts to divert attention away from the topic, nor do I judge the fear which you hold about your beliefs.

The only difference between us, the awakened, and you, the seekers of truth, is that we understand and you don't - and you know this to be true, for it is the basis of your journey to seek, so that you may one day understand.

... and one day, you will understand.

"A mountain was just a mountain, and a tree just a tree...."

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

"Your defense and deflection of the topic is understood: You don't wish to discuss it - you merely wish to discuss the person bringing the topic to attention."

Odd statement from a person who stated in the OP that you didn't want to hear any contrary views. Your defensiveness is understandable, of course.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
wtf are you talking about man..?

are you saying they all have narcolepsy?

or they all IGNORANT as you say?

either way i was awake now my brain is fried cause not only am i apparently still asleep by your standard's.
i am ignorant to boot lol

love ya to OP

Point of your post was vague.

You explained nothing
But did a great job at sounding like you had it all covered .

In the real world we call this type of person a car salesman.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I guess a true starting point for many will be Jan 1 2013 when that day is much like today (but a little colder
)....

I understand where the OP is coming from and heading, but I'm not joining his society anytime soon for no other reason than I don't like how he expresses his thoughts.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
I;m glad to see that self inflicted drilled hole in your head is working out for ya!!!

I have had a very bad week so far.
That being said:

Thank-You for one of the best posts I have read today.

Now how do I get the 7-Up out of my keyboard?

Again Thank-You, you have brought me out of a dark place, although my cat thinks I have lost it.

Sorry for going off topic....

OP..How do I go about joining your society??

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If there are no conspiracies, why can people be charged with them in a court of law?

I used to think many of the CTers were nuts, until the Bush memos were released about the suppression of the First and Fourth Amendments.

The scary fact is many of these once wild theories are being proven correct.

Remember when people who mentioned there was a shadow government were thought of as the members of the Tin Foil Hat Society? That is until President Bush mentioned that yes there was such a government. We still do not know who is in it, just that it is true.

One has to ask themselves who is the crazy one now? The answer should be to keep an open mind about some of these ideas.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

"Your defense and deflection of the topic is understood: You don't wish to discuss it - you merely wish to discuss the person bringing the topic to attention."

Odd statement from a person who stated in the OP that you didn't want to hear any contrary views. Your defensiveness is understandable, of course.

Your job here, in this thread is as such:

To continue to validate my claims.

You are doing a wonderful job.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

If there are no conspiracies, why can people be charged with them in a court of law?

Young learner, your ego is attempting to build a wall of irrational answers to rhetorical questions that are only borne from your own ego.

Your condition of "if there are no conspiracies" is a manifestation of your mind pushing away the real topic, and instead attacking an inflatable man with a needle - one which you provided the air for.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

My, my, my, you are concerned with the validity of your position, aren't you? You seem to have lost touch with the OP. Perhaps you should read it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

My, my, my, you are concerned with the validity of your position, aren't you? You seem to have lost touch with the OP. Perhaps you should read it.

... and once again.

You are doing well. We expected to have a clear example, but not as fast as this.

You... are...

The one.

The perfect example of one who voluntarily exudes ignorance to the point, whose whole goal is to work towards attacking the invisible, unknown entity behind an entire organizational concept.

Of course, you can't see the idea, this is evident.

"Those who concentrate on those before the idea, will always be blind to the idea."

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm not even going to respond to your point.

well....as your OP says...."skeptics of reason need not click"

I wouldn't want to bring reason or thought or logic into the thread.
Looks like you have your hands full with gawdzilla

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join