It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do YOU think 9/11 was pulled off?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have been reading about 9/11 for a few years. For the record, I do believe 9/11 was an inside job.

I don't think I have ever read a thread where members speculated as to how it went down that day, and the months leading up to it. I'm sure we have all day dreamed about how it happened - we already know why it happened, at least most of us do.

We will probably never know the HOW, but I often speculate. I try to put myself in the position of the top government criminals "How would I pull off 9/11?"

I'm torn between it being SMALLER than what is perceived to be, or it being much bigger than we can possibly imagine. There are an unlimited amount of scenarios, for example; I sometimes speculate that this COULD have been a much smaller job (less people) than most realize. What if the ring involved 20 people total, instead of hundreds? I don't know, it's just speculation.

Hijackers vs. Transponders on the planes? 19 patsy hijackers who THINK they are hijacking a plane for randsom, only to realize they were sent on a death mission after the GLOBAL HAWK took control of the planes. OR they WERE prepared to die, and were recruited by the CIA to carry out their (CIA) mission. Having the hijackers on board THINKING they are just hijacking the plane for randsom, and then the whole global hawk network to take control of the planes seems dangerous from the perps point of view; if for some freak accident Global Hawk FAILS, and one of the plane lands, the whole cover is blown about 9/11......some folks speculate that is the reason flight 93 was shot down (if it was shot down) was because they regained control of the plane.

WTC security - how many people partaking in the rigging?

If you put yourself in the position of the perps, and you think about how to carry this out without getting caught, you CAN limit the amount of people - it's not really as big as some believe, right?

Well, then I'm always reminded of the WAR GAMES that went on at the SAME TIME the real hijackings were taking place. THAT would mean big time government assistance, right? This crime is so huge, and everything seems to fit like a chain link fence on that day, no matter which way you think it happened.

So, have you thought about this before? If you put yourself in the shoes of the perps, how would you pull it off? How many people do you think were involved?

This thread is for speculation. Basically, what is your narrative?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Manwin]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Some sort of operative group that are allowed the exclusive use of their own little area of certain US and Canadian military bases.
A group that people are in fear of enough to keep their mouths shut concerning any activities of this group that they might have observed.
A government-run media can insert a character into a popular TV show who represents a member of this group as a cold blooded killer who is impossible to defeat, and thus reinforce this idea that speaking out against them will lead to your death that can not be avoided.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
All i would say it was probably planned for decades.

Your guess is as good as anyone elses as too how and why people do not speak about it, because there must of been alot involved in the cover up. Governments can keep secrets and that is a fact.

How many here know about how far advanced mind control is? No one knows, so governments can keep secrets, and the best way to keep secrets is to play on peopels arrogance, as people all think if it was going on they would know about it, lol. So how many know about mind control then, lol. No one.

The amount of people is hard to know, but lets just take a few examples.

How many did it take to plant the bombs in the building to demolish the buildings. It must of been a group of people.

How many people at norad, where told not to do there job that day, and how many people at andrews air force base, where told not to do there job that day.

You can go on and on, with examples like that. So too cover up something like this, while it must of taken in alot of people, is alot of work. Who knows what and why these people do not speak out.

But also why does no one speak out about government black ops anymore, how do they keep all those people to keep stuff secret, who knows, lol.

One thing i would say is that i think george bush was scared on 911, and i think that means that higher authorities than him where in charge of this. I think george bush was scared that day, and we do not know why. I think it was way beyond the president.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by andy1033]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
from the early to mid 1990s, there was a continual cadre of about a dozen
Arabian pilots... some went on to other things,
but there remained a core of radical minded, pilot trained, Wahibbists or otherwise militant and dedicated Arabs, Muslims...
who would be on-call to accomplish an act of martyrdom for their cause.

Let's say there was a idea rather than a plan, put on the back-burner for a very long time...(at least since Kuala Lumpur brainstorming sessions)
and was briefly spotlighted during the accidental discovery after the Indonesian hideout fire.

western intelligence got bored tracking militant cells, they got 'lulled to sleep' and could not put the pieces together/ connect-the-dots for whatever reasons.

Atta, got the go ahead for his idea & cobbled together another 7 pilot trained militants willing to die for their worldview... likely 8-12 months before the operation.
the other 12 which would participate in securing the aircrafts were
called-up only days before the operation was to begin, they didn't know
it was designed to be a one-way mission until after the planes were hijacked and commandeered by the leadership pilots.

everything else is just smokescreen material.... lowly militant, middle eastern men with much pilot training here in the USA was the one who dreamed up the plot,
then people like Atta, KS Mohammed, and the 'financier' further organized the unlikely/improbbable operation, which was then spoken of to OBL
only in the few days leading up to the plans execution.

find the May, 1995 'Tip' letter sent to the Phoenix FBI

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Manwin

When it first happened and before I know a lot of the facts, I believed it had been "allowed" to happen.
I believe that there probably are many people out there who would like to attack the US and the UK. The US govt. saw an intel report and allowed it to take place, and even assisted, to then use it as an excuse to do what they wanted.

Now, however, I do not believe such an attack could have been pulled-off without active knowledge and participation of the US govt. or a group within it.

There is no doubt in my mind that the collapse of the towers was manufactured and controlled. It was most certainly a controlled demolition.
Osama probably did have a gripe, and probably did have aspirations to attack, and the intel on this was then used to make him the scapegoat for a false-flag event allowing the US govt. to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, placing the US in a position to attack Iran later, and gaining control of the Oil in the region.

In all likelihood, those who wired the towers to collapse are dead. They wouldn't be permitted to live with the knowledge that they assisted the govt. in the biggest attack against their people in recorded history.
But there is also the possibility that they didn't even know what they were installing.
You could place explosives in a metal box labeled with some non-descriptive communications mark, get guys to install it without knowing what it actually was, and then the job is done. Maybe they are still out there and just don't know that they played a part?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
How 9/11 happened in a nutshell:

1. In was concieved of by dual Israeli/American citizens working for Israel and the powers that be in the oil and military industrial complex, as a win win for everybody in that milieu. These people had the motive and when Bush 2 was elected, the means and the opportunity. Why not under Bush 1? That was too early in the game. Saddam hadn't yet shown his true colours as a "free thinker".

2. The planning probably started years prior among bright lights in the CFR and in the dual Israeli/American citizen mafia.

3. The plan was sold to the big cheeses in the Bilderberg Group. They bought the original version of the plan, the "best laid plans of mice and men" version, where the buildings were evacuated completely before being demolished. Yes there would be casualties but not like what actually happened.

4. One of the wins of the "win win" is that all the key perps would have to profit greatly. That's how their cooperation was obtained, those who were just business men or military officers, etc.

Anyone who was going to demolish a major landmark like that would want ideally, to be the owner with a substantial insurance policy on the property. Such an owner would also be in charge of security of the building and could guarantee access for the demo technicians under whatever pretexts he wanted to concoct. Another plus would be close connections to the executors of that phase of the operation.

5. Outsiders would have to be brought in to handle key parts of the operation. Wiring the building for example would be done by foreigners who were under the complete control of a foreign military power with a vested interest in the success of the operation. Liquidation of airline passengers on the ground might also be done by foreign military personnel. I don't think the airliners were ditched in the ocean, but they might have been.

6. There would have to be insiders in the press, the American military (particularly the airforce), and other services, fire, police, air traffic control, etc. These people would not have known the big picture but would have been the sort of people who could be controlled through various means ranging from bribes, to blackmail, to threats against them and their families.

7. People involved would have occupied concentric circles of awareness. At the very center of the operation there were probably about 20 people in Washington, New York and Jerusalem. Of these, likely only two or three people would have known everything from A to Z.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manwin
... only to realize they were sent on a death mission after the GLOBAL HAWK took control of the planes.

What do you mean by the "Global Hawk" took control of the planes? Do you know anything about remote control capabilities? Do you know that a "Global Hawk" is an aircraft - not a remote-flying system? Do you know anything about this or are you just making stuff up or just parroting stuff you read or heard about elsewhere?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

from the early to mid 1990s, there was a continual cadre of about a dozen Arabian pilots... some went on to other things,
but there remained a core of radical minded, pilot trained, Wahibbists or otherwise militant and dedicated Arabs, Muslims...
who would be on-call to accomplish an act of martyrdom for their cause.
That part could be true enough, but to think they actually pulled it off is ridiculous. They were just allowed to stay in the country in order to provide a cover story. You can bet that the government knew exactly where these guys were at all times and they know now where they were but are not going to tell us.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well what i believe is that prior to whole plane thing there was explosives put into each corner of the buildings then the planes came through and the explosives went off (a well devised cover up) but one thing they didnt calculate for was what the people would think when the buildings fell STRAIGHT DOWN. Almost like it was imploded. I wonder what kind of luck that was?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, no solid theories for me yet on 9/11, though I strongly believe there was some form of government complicity and involvement in the attacks. I believe too much focus is put on the Bush administration, yet people seem to forget the seeds were being planted and fertilized during the Clinton years. It was in the Clinton years Operation Bojingle was discovered on Yousef's computer. We also had the worst terrorist attack to date on our soil under Clinton's watch, OKC, plus Waco. The terrorist attacks at Khobar Towers, USS Cole, Nairobi, and the 1993 WTC bombing all occurred under Clinton, plus the suspicious destruction of TWA flight 800, yet the Clinton administration couldn't have done less to investigate and prosecute these attacks. I feel the Clinton administration was just as involved as GWB's was.

As far as entities involved in the attacks, I believe that it was not purely an inside job. I believe the Pakistanis and Saudis, ESPECIALLY THE SAUDIS, were heavily involved. Al Qaeda/Bin Laden were involved, though to what degree, I cannot say. I do not believe it was only them, however. The Israelis also appear to be involved in some level. There were the suspicious Israelis arrested, the Israeli spy ring, and evidence of Israeli foreknowledge. beyond that, I can't say.

As far as the attacks themselves, the actual mechanics I can only speculate on. I believe that only a small number of individuals in the government were directly involved, a handful that were placed in the right places who had the power to make certain things happen. I believe the anti-terror exercises were deliberately scheduled for that day to put up a sort of radar chaff to make it near impossible for our air defenses to respond. FBI agents who were following the hijackers prior were deliberately pulled away and ordered to cease surveillance so the hijackers could operate unimpeded.

As for the identity of the hijackers, that remains a mystery. Several of the supposed hijackers listed by the feds seem to be alive and well in their homelands or elsewhere, many victims of id/passport theft. So the actual identities of the perps remain a mystery.

I believe real planes with real people were used. I find no convincing evidence of fake planes/missiles. I do however think that explosives were used to bring down the WTCs 1,2, and 7. I also believe flight 93 was shot down.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
9/11 was for sure an inside job...here are some of my thoughts.

1. The US thought this plan up with the involvement of a few countries and world leaders, probably dating back to Bush, Sr.

2. The Bush family makes a deal with Bin Laden that if he takes the blame for the attacks (which I'm sure he would've gladly done) the U.S. would let him roam free and not be actively pursued by the U.S. Military, this is why we still havent found this man (I truely dont believe we are really looking for him).

3. This entire war was started by Bush, Jr. for the sole purpose of gaining control of the worlds oil, thus making them some of the most powerful people in the world, even after his Presidency. He finished what his father started back during his term as president.

4. There is no way you can get me to believe that Bin Laden and his military pulled off one of the most complicated attacks ever accomplished! These are people that live in caves and fight with AK 47's and RPG's, these are very primative weapons compared to the ones we have in the U.S.

5. Just look at how fast we were able find and kill Saddam, his sons and his entire rank of top officers but we somehow cannot find one single man hiding in caves, nor can we find many of his top officers. Sure we find one here and there but i think this is all just a way of making the American people think that we have not given up the mission of finding Bin Laden.

top topics

join