It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky of central california

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yesterday was an active day for unidentified lights in the sky.

Around 8pm ish I went to the backyard to do something, as I turned to open the gate(facing south) I looked up to see a very bright white orblike light moving quikly from about 10 deg south of west in a broad curving path to the east.
It was very bright and seemed to almost pulsate as it passed almost directly over head.
I watched it for about 40 seconds before it dissapeared over the mountains to the east.
Im almost certain it passed below the high wispy clouds that were over head.

I told my self I'll have to check heavens above to see what was passing over head at the time, even thought orbital vehicles only move in a straight line.
I went on about my business, and about 9:15 I went out to walk the dog and grab an ice cream.
As i was walking north up the street( almost to the parking lot of the store) the same bright orblike light passed over head on a due north course.
I stopped in my tracks to watch and while doing so someone going into the store stopped and asked,"what are you looking at?", I replied "A UFO".
He looked at me and said"yah right", i pointed at the bright orb passing over head and he looked up and said "holy cr#p" and stood there with me for the next minute or so watching it dissapear to the north.
The guy looked at me with a somewhat confused look on his face and said "Ive never seen anything like that" and got in his car and left, he never even went into the store he was so shaken.

I checked heavens above and what i saw does not match any path of any orbital vehicle that was visible that yesterday.

3 times in the last 2 months I have seen similar bright orbs passing over my city.

I saw the same orb about 2 years ago as well passing from west to east.

I would hope that soem one out there is seeing these white orbs too, nothing ever shows in the local media.

I feel we are building to something with the sheer number of credible sightings that have been going on around the world.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just found this, and it is very similar to what i have been seeing

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by punkinworks]

[edit on 11-5-2009 by punkinworks]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
These lights in the sky are being seen all over the place. There's a woman who's been taping them like crazy around my area in Miami, Fl. I'm hoping that I finally see one with my own eyes. Wactch this... tell me if it looked similar:

Now watch this one. If you want, fast-forward to the latter part of the video so you could see that it's actually moving. It also appears to wobble.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

YEPPERS thats basicaly what I have seen.

They dont quite twinkle and they dont quite pulse, but something in between.

they are being seen all over the place, I so many places that there is no way its secret usaf craft.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I'll try to slow down my arm movement from now on when I'm hitting golf balls.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

I think this is by the same person

This is exactly what I have seen
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Great post, haven't seen orbs in quite awhile.
I hope they find out Tesla was behind these lights.
That will put Edison in his place.
He was so Illuminati when Tesla asked why they use his
equipment and still advertise the name of Edison at
a the cost of thousands of dollars The said the didn't
want to lose the old customers and investors.
The Illuminati also didn't want and new discoveries from
Tesla and we now know turned out, except this new light
in the sky might be from the Tesla inventions. Try a big
round coil perhaps as in my youtube channel.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

As much as I admire him and think that Nikola Tesla is likey the most influential person in modern history,

I dont think what me and so many other people around the world have been seeing in the skies have anything to do with Mr. Tesla.
Other than he was one of them.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm from San Luis Obispo county my friend.

I'd say I've seen weird tests out of Vandenberg, lots of cool airshows =)

Nothing like this though.

However in Southern Oregon I witnessed what seemed to me to be a ARV(Alien Reproduction Vehicle).

=D

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh come on guys.. You can clearly see this is nothing more than a weather baloon reflecting swamp gas thats interfering with the light beams of venus in the southern hemispheres autumnal moon. Duh!! LMFAO!! great find mates. What the hell are these things anyway? just probes, watching, or finding a landing site or something??? Random balls of chaotic energy> or are they stars that just dance for us?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What city do you live in? Central Cali covers a pretty big territory.

Based on trends, UFOs are sometimes seen on and off during the course of a few days/weeks/months. So, did you recharge/buy some new batteries for your camera yet?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am always wary of videos posted on yourtube by someone who has dozens of blurry ufo videos set to rave music on their page, lol.

How odd that most of us never see a UFO in our entire lives, but then some of us can seemingly video them on demand for thw whole world to see...but somehow the whole world can never validate, lol. Odd that is.

And there is no way these can be out of focus navigation lights or anything mundane, right?

It is stuff like this, stuff that forces people to abandon objective reason, logic and common sense...that makes this entire subject laughable.

Lets all use that on this one. Lets just say you video UFO's ALL THE TIME. You are obviously on the internet and plugged into the whole UFO subject (as evident by the youtube page). Who in their right mind wouldn't be eliciting professional opinion by now? I mean, would you now contact some gracious UFO investigator to come by and video what you are seeing? Sure you would. But the fact they this person is smart enough to post this stuff online but seemingly not smart enough to pursue validation should TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Drop this youtube superstar like a hot potato. Trust me.

Ha! Just read one of her comments on screwtube...says it is evident that "one of the objects is beginning to wobble", and that she is thinking of buying a tripod. ROTFLMAO. Seriously? Just now thinking of buying a tripod (which you can get at best buy, one that will suffice, for $24.99). I would think, as plugged into the community as she is, that she would have already went down the tripod road long ago. Odd, don't you think? Either the person is intentionally deceiving the community, or is ignorantly confused.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"That's no moon, it's a space station!"
The orb in the OP vid looks like an Imperial Death Star to me, but what do I know?
edit: I meant the vid liked by punkinworks as the OP didn't link to anything. My bad.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by 4N6310]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

That does sound like a slighly unrealistic explanation

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

Plus tesla's ideas are not that fashionable at the moment anyway and would be innefective in protecting earth from a comet anyway

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
UFO videos are not blurry.
That an observational miss cue.

They exhibit an air and light disturbance.
Caused by electrical oscillations.

The next step in UFO observations should be done
with some sort of electrostatic detector.

However the videos already show the electrostatic
disturbance if any high school student has physics class.

top topics

join