It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad luck bimbos: Intelligent women have better sex, study reveals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoDave
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Yeah weak men rule not!

Keep it up girls the men won't be convinced

that they have start being pathetic to get laid.

Geek!=pathetic

Have skillz get thrillz.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Indeed, but dont tell me that you have'nt come across a situation were right after it was done that it become all a mental trip quiz question research ?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

What if you've got skills and your not a geek.

Dont you ladies need the strong type with the sensitive side.

How can you be protected by a geek?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

www.craigslist.org...

Cool, I never knew you could buy nerds on Craigslist.

They say a virgin wrote the Kama Sutra...

No way. It gets into some details no virgin could know about. At least no virgin I've known.

There's hilarious stuff there too. Like the bee sting method ... (or was it wasp stings?) of dimensional enhancement. Even crueller than the sandpaper gloves I persuaded one annoying young fella to use. (on himself)

They’re relatively low-maintenance. Most can be fuelled on pizza, Twinkies and Mt Dew. No complicated dinners needed here, so if you’re not the best cook, eh. Can you order a pizza?

It's big bowls of salad that can be eaten one-handed with a splade in front of the computer for my resident nerd. And then more salad for desert!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Did you seriously just ask that???
What good is strength without the brains to use it properly?
I'll take half and half thanks.
edit to add this...

Never Argue with a Woman

One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside
cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.

She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up,
and begins to read her book.

The peace and solitude are magnificent.

Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat.

He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'

'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious?')

'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.

'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.'

'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment.
For all I know you could start at any moment.
I'll have to take you in and write you up.'

'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman.

'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game Warden.

'That's true, but you have all the equipment.
For all I know you could start at any moment.'

'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.

MORAL:
Never argue with a woman who reads.

It's likely she can also think.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

1. Geeks are not necessarily weak runts. None of the ones I know are.

2. I've known tough looking non-geeks to run and hide as soon as there was real trouble.

3. I might look sweet and gentle, but I can generally disarm/trip, knock out any bloke in arm's reach who acts dangerous. I'm more likely to protect the guy I'm with than vice versa. You don't have to be male to be strong, fast and cold in a fight.

4. Wii Fit.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
*AHEM*
You do realize..or perhaps you don't, that there are some of us that will "adjust" our intelligence level according to the company we are keeping depending on whether we want to add YOU as a notch on our lipstick case?
Why scare off a potential night of fun trying to discuss quantum mechanics.....
Just being the flip side of the coin...

So calculating Access even if its only for one night, nobody wants to be

just a notch, flip side or not.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Did you seriously just ask that???
What good is strength without the brains to use it properly?
I'll take half and half thanks.

Your making me feel better already, I was thinking of taking

up being a geek.

good story, there nothing like a women who knows her rights lol!

1. Geeks are not necessarily weak runts. None of the ones I know are.

Geeks are runts, same word defining different things.

2. I've known tough looking non-geeks to run and hide as soon as there was real trouble

True theres nothing worse than someone acting tough and being a geek.

3. I might look sweet and gentle, but I can generally disarm/trip, knock out any bloke in arm's reach who acts dangerous. I'm more likely to protect the guy I'm with than vice versa. You don't have to be male to be strong, fast and cold in a fight.

No but being a female might put the guy off, if you tried punching me I'd more than likely try and make out with you on the spot, I've got a weakness for strong women lol!

4. Wii Fit.

No complaints but alot of compliments thanks!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by DiscoDave]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ahhhhh... yes, the incomparable value of a superb education!

"She's Poetry in Motion"

"Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?"
— Frank Zappa

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

*AHEM*
You do realize..or perhaps you don't, that there are some of us that will "adjust" our intelligence level according to the company we are keeping depending on whether we want to add YOU as a notch on our lipstick case?
Why scare off a potential night of fun trying to discuss quantum mechanics.....
Just being the flip side of the coin...

So calculating Access even if its only for one night, nobody wants to be

just a notch, flip side or not.

Correct..nobody WANTS to be the notch..only the one who puts it there...but we all know you can't have one without the other,and realistically it's not a monogamous world for everybody.
Iam just as calculating as all the players out there....and Iam not alone.
You win the game by playing the player, and beating them at their own game.
ooppps....too much info there....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yeah, you need to work your brain and your body. There is a difference, though, between staying in shape and trying to bench 350 to impress someone.

When it comes to orgasms, as a guy, all I care about is counting to 1. If I get her to that one, I'm happy. Although, admittedly, there is some envy, I am working forever on my second, and she is getting multiples. However, she has to carry the baby for nine months, so it really is more than fair.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Okay, i found this vid, tell me what you all think now.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Emotional intelligence is also a big part of the equation.

When it comes to dealing with any situation, being big and strong really doesn't mean a thing, knowing how to stay calm, evaluate the situation, and do the right thing is most important, and the same thing when a lady offers you the opportunity to demonstrate you abilities in the bedroom.

As far as it goes with which girl is more likely to give you some action, the girl who concentrates on her looks, tends to be more occupied with head games. The girls who dress more casually and don't constantly seek the lime light are also the ones most likely to invite you home and get straight to the action. At least, that has been my experience. A wall flower in the social scene, a lioness in the bed.

Now, don't get me going on quantum physics.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Okay, ill drop the Quantum Mechanics, but would Fluid Mechanics be considered out of order in a bar full of pool tables and silicon valley implants ?.

So i guess you could categorize woman or men with the following order.

Linux = A woman who knows more than one method of applying all known positions of Karma Sutra.

Microsoft = A woman who knows how to evade the awkward situations by re establishing her own connection of rules or engagement.

Macintosh = A woman who can visually blend into the environment like a chameleon but who is well aware of your limitations without being exposed.

Peace.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Correct..nobody WANTS to be the notch..only the one who puts it there...but we all know you can't have one without the other,and realistically it's not a monogamous world for everybody.
Iam just as calculating as all the players out there....and Iam not alone.
You win the game by playing the player, and beating them at their own game.
ooppps....too much info there....

Maybe I was wrong to say its calculating. Although I cant describe any of the women in my life as a notch no matter how brief it was.

I agree with what you write Access, and you sound like you know your limits and enjoy them to the max, Kudos to you.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by DiscoDave]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Yeah, you need to work your brain and your body. There is a difference, though, between staying in shape and trying to bench 350 to impress someone.

Overly chunky beefsteak grosses many of us women out unless it's on our dinner plates.

Besides, grass is a better way to exercise.
Either mow it or roll in it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
I can understand this statistic.

Intelligent women are more likely to do their research and buy online, so they end up with better gadgets.

Good sex is a skill just like playing a musical instrument.

it takes brains and practice and a love of the art to do it well.

Of course having a partner you love and the health to engage in vigorous physical activity help too.

You beat me to the punch!

Better educated women are often healthier and would have taken the time to pick up some books on how to give and get good sex (at least I did, and so did my friends. We'd occasionally swap books.) But, as many have pointed out, a short term encounter gets boring fast unless the woman can keep a man's interest.

If he's interested only in himself and his idea of a social world doesn't actually include women (except to serve food and drinks and to sit and admire... I was married to one of those for a few short and horrible years), then the less intelligent woman actually has the advantage there.

But I keep my husband in part because I do so many things that are unexpected... like deciding to pack a lunch and go see a cave nearby or take a trip out to the wilds of West Texas to look for gemstone quality agates or rock art. Like many intelligent men, he needs a companion who can engage him and laugh at his jokes about Abelian grapes and banter about many subjects.

Intelligent people need "mental food." You can't get that with a companion whose mental skills aren't up to yours and whose range of interests is very narrow.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Intelligent people need "mental food." You can't get that with a companion whose mental skills aren't up to yours and whose range of interests is very narrow.

Very true. I dated (or had relations with) some real bimbos in and post high school (ok, even beginning college), but being older and wiser, I'm glad I found my soulmate who is on the same level...even if our geekiness is sometimes in different subjects...(she still rolls her eyes at me if I even bring up quantum physics, hehe...and I check out when dealing with economics)....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

such an interesting comment

What men frequently overlook in choosing a mate is the sound of her voice.

I understand what you're saying - especially about the screeching and cackling :-)

but what made you think of it?

I've always thought of it (for both men and women) as being one of the most overlooked qualities - the voice

I know we're talking about intelligence here - but what makes me curious is the cliche of "The Bimbo" voice

if you know what I mean?

I've always thought that there must be something particularly attractive to men in the Bimbo voice

maybe I'm completely wrong - but it's interesting

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

In other words, they want the eye candy, but a good conversation afterwards...:shk:

edit to add- this IS supposed to be a myth..lol.

In my experience, most men absolutely want an intelligent woman; as long as intelligent is defined as "just a little bit dumber than me". If they start worrying that you might be "smarter than" them, things go downhill quickly.

There are some exceptions, men who actually are proud to think that they've atttracted and held a smarter woman. And even better, men who aren't worried about who's smarter or who knows more

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join