It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Discussion: TheMythLives and undo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Excuse me but we were asked to wait until they finished. And I am pretty sure based on their prior post that they would have been kind enough to let us know when they were done. I would have liked to read the entire thread and all there post as it was going to be extremely informative. And now it appears that they may not finish. I wish the mods would lock this forum and from everyone but the two original ops and erase all the post INCLUDING this one so that they may continue in peace. Just still make it readable as they add more and more info. This thread most likely would have been the one that was most thought out and comprehensive then other threads. HOPEFULLY the MODS will lock it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

Idea: We really need a 'head-to-head' forum, where people can debate without the restrictive structure

Peace on Earth
We already have a official debate forum where these discussions are supposed to take place.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thanks, but I meant without the restrictive rules on the debate forum.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Hmm, perhaps a mod will correct me if I'm wrong, but the only hard-n-fast rule of the debate forum is that only those with a 'Fighter' tag can post.

All other rules for each debate are agreed on by the participants, and posted by the mod in the thread OP. There's a "standard set" of rules, giving things like the number of replies, some rules of the amount of external material that can be quoted, etc., but there's nothing that makes those "the rules".

It's all about flexibility.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Interesting,
Well, if the number of replies rule is flexible then these guys are all set- and I look forward to the debate.

[edit on 15f20092pmTue, 12 May 2009 15:31:26 -050026 by HiAliens]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by HiAliens

Idea: We really need a 'head-to-head' forum, where people can debate without the restrictive structure

Peace on Earth
We already have a official debate forum where these discussions are supposed to take place.

This is true, but I believe the Debate Forum may be on a sort of "hiatus" as it gets restructured. At least that has been my impression based on posts by SkepticOverlord and Springer.

EDIT: to add the post to which I refer: SkepticOverlord on the Debate Forum

[edit on 5/12/2009 by americandingbat]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join