It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Midpoint of the sixth day is today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it is supposed to be a rebirth period? How does the current sixth day fit in with what is going on in the world econmically, (the recession), and with other current events such as the H1N1 outbreak. When does the sixth night begin and how will it play out. I am very open to the possiblity that the mayan calender is true on a universal level. I am having a hard time believing that by 2011 humanity will be "enlightened"; I know there are only a handful of people at best that understand what life is really about. I wander if the 2011 turning point comes due to a global diaster where a lot of people die? I do not believe that December 2012 will be the end of the world. I feel as if something is coming that will shake up humanity. Please include any web sites to help me on my quest. Thank you.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am really excited and terrified at the same time of my quest. I know I have become more awakened just in past few years. It is a shocking difference in myself I wander if others are experiencing this same awakening in conciousnes. I never sought it rather it found me in a sense. If you read some of my older posts you can understand what I am talking about. Just in the past few months I have been less focused on the material and more focused on the overall picture.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Are you referring to the sixth day in the biblical sense, or are you talking about something totally different? A source would be nice.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Are you talking about the evolution of consciousness?

line two

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I am really excited and terrified at the same time of my quest. I know I have become more awakened just in past few years. It is a shocking difference in myself I wander if others are experiencing this same awakening in conciousnes. I never sought it rather it found me in a sense. If you read some of my older posts you can understand what I am talking about. Just in the past few months I have been less focused on the material and more focused on the overall picture.

I have totally changed in the past few years. A lot of my thoughts on life, love, money etc have totally reversed. I never even thought about in more than a "quarter-life crisis" sense until the past year when a number of people i know (of all ages) started feeling the same way

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Yes I am talking about the mayan calender.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The 6th day referred to above is day 6 of 7 in the last major section of time before Dec. 21, 2012. Here is an article about the event:

The Rebirth Celebration – The midpoint of the Sixth DAY of the Galactic Underworld, May 9-11, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7b3e0a28c92.jpg[/atsimg]

The May 2009 event is tied directly in to the Mayan calendar where the last tiny section of Baktun 13 is divided into nights and days where each half represents different themes of consciousness. The middle of the 6th day is supposed to carry with it the resonance of newness and rebirth - out with the old and in with something new.

Also see (Jose Arguelles): 13 Baktun Cycle Wave Harmonic of History

The above information was gathered by the late Ian Lungold and Carl Johan Calleman (who believes the long count calendar actually ends on October 28, 2011).

For the most part this view parallels that of many other schools of thought that pinpoint December 2012 as the major shift. One theory in particular is that of Novelty Theory (Timewave Zero) which states that time is a fractal spiral that is flowing inward to a central point that represents infinite change. The timewave maps 'novelty' which is defined as the emergence of new states of connectedness. As we approach the shift/singularity/zero point more and more things, events, people, etc. will become more and more connected via technology and information transfer.

If you find the timewave info interesting, I've got 13 pages of further information at: Timewave Zero - a closer look

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
it is supposed to be a rebirth period? How does the current sixth day fit in with what is going on in the world econmically, (the recession), and with other current events such as the H1N1 outbreak. When does the sixth night begin and how will it play out. I am very open to the possiblity that the mayan calender is true on a universal level. I am having a hard time believing that by 2011 humanity will be "enlightened"; I know there are only a handful of people at best that understand what life is really about. I wander if the 2011 turning point comes due to a global diaster where a lot of people die? I do not believe that December 2012 will be the end of the world. I feel as if something is coming that will shake up humanity. Please include any web sites to help me on my quest. Thank you.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

First off, yes it today maybe the midpoint of the sixth day, but this period does not coincide with rebirth. Right now the current period of time on the Mayan calendar is called "Ethics". If anything, current world events could not coincide better.....it's down right scary if you ask me.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Hei, i do feel the same as you sir.
Somthing big is coming up can`t put my finger on what, still there is this feeling, strong feeling.
Lets only hope it all leads to something better then this terror/hell/chaos as it is at the moment on earth.
All know what chaos means, to much changing at the time is chaos.
And i think there is somthing in this with the time speeding up, prehaps chaos is incoming faster and faster. Until that time it just keep coming and coming until every minut even secund is changing,And when everything around us is chaos maby Everything that can change will change. Her is a list of changings/chaos: earthquakes,vulkano,war,economic,flus,flood,melting pols, I think it is a long list and it just keep growing(FASTER??)

top topics

join