It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, War on Terror, Global Meltdown, Swine Flu....What's Next???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was just checking out some of the news sites, ABC, CBC and the BBC.

It really struck me hard. We have the war on terror. the world economy has collapsed (near enough) and now we have swine flu to deal with.

Ok seeing as we're on a conpiracy website let's assume these crises were all engineered by people ( be it the NWO or Illuminati or whatever) with a hidden agenda.

So the War On Terror took away our civil liberties and entered us into a climate of fear for our safety at the hand of terrorists, not to mention cost us trillions of dollars.

The Global Meltdown forced investment/retail banks to be bailed out by the Central banks, so the Rothschild/Rockefeller types who controlled the Central banks now control the other arm of the finance world too. In fact they essentially own it all.

Then just when it cannot possibly get any worse along comes Swine flu. I can see restriction of movement, compulsary vaccines and sweeping new laws to prevent the spread of this in the Autumn(Fall) coming from governments too.

It made me think what next?

What could possibly be next?

Then it struck me that it almost seemed too much, as if we were being distracted away from something. I know not what. But any thoughts, what's next from these guys? And is it maybe just a smokescreen for something, 2012 maybe?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Alien invasion.

Seriously.

Either that or 3rd world war (Which they are building up to)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

You know I had a horrible feeling someone was gonna say that!

I don't know which I'd prefer least. I think I'd like disclosure, without the invasion part.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i'm going to say the North American Union, WWIII, FEMA Camps, The NWO Global Takeover, More False Flag Terror Attacks

the list goes on..

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Two words...

Err...numbers...two numbers

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Why worry about what's next? Since we can't control any of these things, it is pointless to worry about them.

Worry is a negative emotion and it detracts from a person's happiness.

People have been worrying about one thing or another since they existed.

Even cavemen were worried about whether they would be eaten by the mammoth. And whether those strange aliens in cave drawings would take them over, I suppose.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Alien invasion. Seriously.

Either that or 3rd world war (Which they are building up to)

My intuition says the same thing. I hate feeling completely nuts. It has been getting to me the last few days.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What I sense next is blatant illuminati (or whathaveyou) actions within media (news, television, movies) actions that even make the skeptic turn paranoid beyond control. By then, it will be too late, it will be mere mockery at the general public for being so dense to begin with in allowing so much power to so few. The feeling will be of shame, guilt and an almost 'saddened, giving up' in knowing they were such fools in losing any morality they were born with or taught.

I don't know why, I just do.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm sure whatever comes, will eventually pass, as it always does. America will get over it, the rest of the world will move on, and not much will change.

If something big is coming, I put my finger on World Government. Maybe not "The United States of Americas Europe and Asia," but something like the UN that sets financial regulations and resolutions guiding the world in a unified direction.

Think merger between IMF and World Bank, coupled with the WTO and CFR, all working under one roof and legitimized by international law.

I think that's what's next.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

You are right, but it couldn't help to have a bit of an idea, so that you can try and stay alive and look after your family.

Well that's what I think anyway!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

You are right, but it couldn't help to have a bit of an idea, so that you can try and stay alive and look after your family.

Well that's what I think anyway!

new topics

top topics

join