It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Trouble

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeynuts

The door which was covered up is right under everyones nose's lol. A few years back when my daughter was really young my husband and I were standing on the bluffs by the parking lot at Camp Hero trying to figure out how to get down to the beach. We finally saw a fisherman with pole in hand go down a nearby slope that had rocks embedded on it. It was steep and scary (trying bringing a 4 year old up and down that!, we walked the length of the beach trying to find the 'door' when I finally realized 'duh' that slope with the rocks that all the fisherman use to go up and down is where the door was. Michele Guerin who has also had Montauk experiences stated when she went back to look for the door that it had been covered by rocks. It is so obvious too, because this area is the only one that has rocks that were literally piled there in between the bluffs. The location is is just left to the parking lot. You will also notice if you walk the beach the many black wires hanging down from inside the bluffs. There is also one or was one where the rocks are embedded and sometimes people use it to balance themselves while walking up or down. Let me know if you need any more details. Make sure to bring bug spray if you go hiking everything is tick infested in the woods there.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

Awesome...Thanks for responding so quick.
I would U2U...but I don't have enough posts yet either.
Funny you say that about the fisherman...I've read that some of those fishermen you see standing down there aren't even fishing.....they're like plain clothes military or whatever. I'm sure that was just the writings of someone with extreme paranoia, but.......who knows?

Like I said, I've got the Montauk Experiment book (the one with the Gold horse on it). I've watched as many of those old videos as I can. The ones with them rambling on and on...It intrigues me a bit. Al and Preston may have been subject to some serious stuff.... Then again they could just be some Montauk boy child molesters.
Everything on this site peaks my curiosity and this is one that I can actually go out and touch....so I gotta go and take a look.

I can't wait to see what Azzilin posts up.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm glad someone else got to see this new discovery, what it is I have no clue but it did look different then the other picture they showed from last time.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
more photos and links.

www.radomes.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
hmn...funny i live in nyc...went and saw it...looks same as it always did(in photos) to me. BS post/call.

Over the past few months, I've read a number of threads where the opening was very well written almost as if a writer was testing out his material here or just screwing with people here for whatever reason. I guess what I'm saying is that, TO ME, the thread seems VERY contrived like a number of other story like threads. The OP spins a good yarn but nothing more.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have to say this is very curious indeed. I come on here a lot and co-workers give me crap for it, but none of them can explain this one. Its has to be one of the more credalbe things on this site. Good stuf.

-Paveway Out

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
maps.live.com...
looks like its facing north east in this pic.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

All I did was post an article I read in the local paper when I was out there. The area has always intrigued me due to my fathers job status when he was alive. On May 4th I was out there for the weekend and my daughter and I noticed something looked different from the last time we were out there a little over a year ago. My daughter thought there was a new piece of metal on the dish (remember this is a 6 year old) I didn't know what was different but I knew something was different. The following weekend I was out there again, thats when I read the article that MOnday (?) and posted the thread. When I realized they said the dish turned then I realized that was what looked different to me. It use to always be on an angle not exactly straightforward and even with the base of the building. All I did was state the facts of what I saw. To accuse me of spinning a ball of yarn is insane. I am a single fulltime mom and fulltime student, I don't have time to sit around and weave tales. I was out there to give my daughter a break plus look for a job since we are at a transitioning stage in our lives. So for you to attack me like you did, make accusations, is cruel.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ok I tried again to take the pictures from my laptop and load them into an album but I keep receiving the error below. Is there any other way for me to upload the pictures in a post other then putting them in an album under my screen name? Will I still have the same problem too, with the size of the pictures? I am assuming that is the issue I am having. I am not computer savvy with having to resize them or whatever. HELP!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13056 bytes) in /home/abovetopsecret/media/classes/image.class.php on line 129

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
How about just using imageshack or similar free service??

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial
www.danshamptons.com

...When he went to bed, it was pointing to the northwest as it always has. When he woke up, it was pointed to the northeast...

The call was transferred to the Montauk Police Annex...He thought that perhaps the caller was playing a trick on him and that it had always pointed to the northeast.

All of the aerial/satellite shots (Google, MSN) show it pointing to the northeast.

Why is this thread still running?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
nolongerindenial... what is the source about that address you gave for the paramus facility? Just curious is it a private source or is this something you read online etc? I am jsut curious because I took a look with google street maps (I don't live too far from there maybe I'll ride by) and it looks to be a day school like kindergarten or something along those lines. Was the facility supposedly BENEATH it in an underground bunker or is that building itself supposed to be the facility? Can you please clarify and state more about where you obtained the info about this paramus facility as it intrigues me due to its close proximity to me.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak.

Andy(Michael) Pero (Project Supeman) gives the address all over the net when he tells his story. The facility was supposedly an underground one. The one address is actually a jewish school now. But back in the 80's and 90's it was also a school (which had a high gated parking lot!) just not the one it is now (but below the school underground is something different or was.) I also live very close by, that part of century rd I always found creepy. I always chalked it up to the cemetery, but I always had the intense feelings no where near the cemetery.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

I forgot to mention last year I had contacted Andy Pero myself to try an validate things. But he is not doing well while incarcerated.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

I forgot to mention last year I had contacted Andy Pero myself to try an validate things. But he is not doing well while incarcerated. You will notice the underground is on a hill too in Paramus??!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lardo5150

Never got the u2u.........

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

All I did was post an article I read in the local paper when I was out there. The area has always intrigued me due to my fathers job status when he was alive. On May 4th I was out there for the weekend and my daughter and I noticed something looked different from the last time we were out there a little over a year ago. My daughter thought there was a new piece of metal on the dish (remember this is a 6 year old) I didn't know what was different but I knew something was different. The following weekend I was out there again, thats when I read the article that MOnday (?) and posted the thread. When I realized they said the dish turned then I realized that was what looked different to me. It use to always be on an angle not exactly straightforward and even with the base of the building. All I did was state the facts of what I saw. To accuse me of spinning a ball of yarn is insane. I am a single fulltime mom and fulltime student, I don't have time to sit around and weave tales. I was out there to give my daughter a break plus look for a job since we are at a transitioning stage in our lives. So for you to attack me like you did, make accusations, is cruel.

1. Quite a few people have been "spinning yarns" with this type of style so my assumption was/is reasonable.
2. I have the right to express my opinion.
3. I didn't attack you, I expressed my opinion. See 2 for details.
4. I'm not going to apologize for being skeptical. Do you know what web site you posted this on?
5. Sorry to hear you're between jobs but I hope it works out for you.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I will NEVER start a thread again after this. This was my first time posting a thread,but never again now.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I will NEVER start a thread again after this. This was my first time posting a thread,but never again now.

Don't take comments to heart. You've started a great thread here and it *is* of interest to all who post here, even the naysayers!

I for one am looking forward to seeing your photographs!

[edit on 15/5/09 by thebox]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

Hold on, some of us are interested in your side of things, and would like to see your pics. Your going to get people rubbishing everything,thats just life.

For those of us interested, do not lose interest. Some of use are across the world, and will never goto america, so your helping out us too.

Just press ignore if someone you don't like is upsetting you, and trying to put you off.

For the rest f us, please continue what you are getting into, as alot here are into it too.

[edit on 5/15/2009 by andy1033]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join