It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Trouble

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

I appreciate you letting us in on your past.

Don't listen to the naysayers.

Stanton Friedman calls them "Nasty Noisy Negativists" for a reason.

They do it to discourage you and people like me from supporting you - don't let them.

I'm glad that you told us as much as you did, and it would be shame if let a few naysayers stop you from expressing yourself.

*Wanna see something neat?

Put all the negativists, naysayers and disrespectful individuals from this thread on your ignore list - then come back and check out the thread.

Do this and you will see that you've got a lot of supporters. I've been one from page one.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
still one question remains about all this. Where did Chubby Checker's 'sound mirror' come from?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial
I will NEVER start a thread again after this. This was my first time posting a thread,but never again now.

You have to grow a thicker skin. Believe me, many of us (looks like even the MAJORITY of us in this thread) are highly interested in everything you've said so far. Don't let one or two tactless and disrespectful posters dissuade you. You have to remember this is an anonymous board where many people posting are teenagers or prepubescent/adolescent snot-nosed kids. Why should you feel insulted or hurt by some idiotic little kiddie-winks? Some of us real adults respect everything you've said and want to know more so don't be discouraged by the rabble.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
by the way here's some pics of the new montauk monster supposedly surfaced last week:

news.aol.com...|htmlws-main|dl7|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fmontauk-monster%2F482487

www.montauk-monster.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I will NEVER start a thread again after this. This was my first time posting a thread,but never again now.

This is an interesting thread so I think it would be a shame if you stopped contributing. That being said, you must keep in mind that there are quite a few people here that do spin yarns so it's hard to simply take someone at face value.

Regardless of what anyone says, myself included, if you think that something is important enough to share, please do so.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thebox

I need help figuring out how to fix the size of them so I can upload then onto ats. my mac uses something called iphoto, thank goodness it was easy enough to upload them and I didn't even need to install the software that goes with the camera. I am very new to 'MAC' plus I have only been a digital camera owner for a year so the whole sizing thing throws me then throw in that I am using a laptop that is alien to me....... it is just a nightmare. I actually have disposable cameras sitting here I have to develop too which I know have photos from 2 years ago in Montauk too. But one thing at a time, first I need help getting these resized and up.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

ok, how does that fit in with this thread.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I need help figuring out how to fix the size of them so I can upload then onto ats.

You can use a free image hosting service like ImageShack or TinyPic. Both services will resize the images for you. Once you post the links to the pics, someone here can get them embedded into a post on this thread.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
its true then, just as one person that ended up trying to do some bad mojo told me about montauk and myself,,,,i lost a bit of time from the 12-14 and i was wondering what was the cause of it and why ive felt that even though a bit numb in my finger and extreem fatigue as well as other physical anomolys reactions,,,,,,,,i new it had to do with my nervios system and such,,,,,,,,as my freind told me that because of my differences i was able to use the chair without frying my brain and in a sense going a bit crazy like the rest,,,,,,,,,,,has something to do with the nerviose system and colon and arteries,,,,,,,,,of which i have numerouse differnces that i was told gives me a bit more edurence for g-forces also,,,,,,,,for the record i have also bin experienceing a return of my senses ot a more hightend state as well as fealing and such that i haven felt since mid 80's when it was in full swing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i knew if i just looked on the internet i would find the cause and sure enough here it is that adjustment of the antenea says it all maybe something has bin put right.

It took me several hours to be able to even focus to read and them the tingling sensation in my hand as well as the pain in my internal organs and i just imediatly knew what it was from,,,,,,i knew it was from channeling and emense amount of energy,,,,,,,you see anothere strange thing about myself is i have two crown chakras and not root chakra so i can do things others cannot as well as having the physiology to do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the other one that is/was jeolouse of me the last i saw him his spine was disintegrating, he was also the one that would ask me questions sometimes and ask why i didnot remember,,,,,,,later on i found out that it was him that would cause my memory loss,,,,,,,,,,,every time i would begin to remeber he would make me forget, that why he would ask me if i remember,,,,,,,about time travel,,,,,,,so this is a real intrest to me now, especialy since i went to sleap fo a few days just like i used to as a boy,,,,,,there is alsot other things,,,,who knows maybe im the one that brought it to the west coast,,,,,,,it is a relief to at least be on the right track of what they had me doing,,,i just wish the one person that knew wasnt the one responsible for my memory loss,,,,,,,there is allot more but this i do know, i have memory and knowledge ... allong with a wisdom beyond my years as if i have had the opportunity to live many period of time without again upon my return,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whenever i go through periods of headaches as i did when the antenna moved then the exhaustion, the way it was described to me by a medicine man was my mind and body were readjusting to a large amount of knowledge and wisdom being downloaded in a sense.

I was hoping he was just crazy but after what has happened as well as seeing his face when he saw the graphite i uncoverd underneath the wall paper,,,,,,all i remember was seeing his face looking at the wall without the wallpaper and that was the last i saw of him,,,,,,,,,and now i know why those headaches started last weak and why i felt like a dream at time then the all of a sudden sleep from 12-15th for no reason, im not sick, i dont drink, ive bin well rested, and then wamo and i wake up fealing a bit like i did when iwas a teen, weird.

Im pretty sure there are others out there, have you experienced a similar thing.
Im done hiding this part of my life especialy since things like this keep happening,,,,,,and then the picture from 42 with someone wearing desert storm issue camos and a t-shirt with a u2 spy plane on it,,,,,th e other crazy thing is it with also a person in it that i think may have bin my great uncle and the suspected time-traveler also looks a bitlike me as well as having the same kifoff smirk and having the same first name and it being his only flight. high strangeness is deninately affoot because even if its just coincedence of the captain of that flight being my great uncle and a crew member

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
and a crew member having on what looks like a desert storm issue camo pants on as well as a t-shirt with a u2 on it,,,,a little thing on the belt looking like a cell phone,,,,,,,,and someone telling me to look up the name of the person in the photo and that peroson has my first name andis with a relitive and looks similar yet its from 1942,,,,,so even if its not me then who is it and why the outoff date clothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why was there a person in my life since 1987 that used to always ask me why i did not rember and then i find out why, it was because of him, he must have enjoyed it to some degree but i always sensed jealousy as well as admiration and love from him its strange but its true, makes sense why he was picked to be my keeper, his profile was perfect, and his fealing of admiration and love for me would thow my emathic abilitys off just enough for him to play the game, rather sick if you ask me,,,,,,,,,but he did ask me that question about every 5 years or so he would show up or i would,,,,,,,,so there you have it, maybe i should e-mail duncan and let him know that i know what type i was or am, kinda goes along with my heritage we were known as light benders.

I realy did not want to post this but felt it my responsibility to post because of the possible connection,,,,,,,,to tell you the truth i thought the whole time travel stuff was to throw me off but after consideration i have to accept the possibility of it being the task they put me to as a boy,,,,in the medical facility i was in around 6 years old when i was asked ifi want to be a super soldier i said yes then the man told me that i was going to be something different,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe that difference was time-travel,,,,,,so i should find out what this 90 degree turn means.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

So you are claiming to actually know Andy Pero??? Proof ???? Project Superman is one of my all time favorite conspiracy theory reads. I highly reccomend this text and recent 8 hour youtube audio conversion of the book. I searched for debunking as of now not much there. Also no validity 2 photos of the guy have shown up. I would be interested in the ATS big Brains to put this story to rest once and for all proof or debunk.

By the way I love this old thread yea.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

the "montauk project" was a series of supposed psychological experiments that went on around AN/FPS-35 a long range radar used by the USAF which functions at 420-450 MHz. en.wikipedia.org...

people have talked about this "montauk project conspiracy" for quite some time now,many different weird events conspiring, maybe there is something there.....

It gets even weirder. Or at least really 'unorthodox' stories exist about that place. Try searching for a text file called "bielek90.txt" (without the quotes), and you can read it for yourself. Time travel, the Philadelphia experiment, changing bodies with technology .. invisibility, objects and humans disappearing and reappearing (even partially inside ships' structures, etc.).

Wild stuff.. though as they say - the truth is stranger than fiction. And indeed, the 'true stories' (whether true or not) have been light years ahead of any fiction I have ever received/seen/heard/read/experienced.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello to all! this is my first post here...

I just wanted to state i have been exploring the base since 1993, and have to say that the radar has indeed turned a few times in the 90's i have photographic and video proof. I have many many unseen photos and videos of the base and its structures. Also i was underground in a gun bunker inside the cliffs near the lighthouse in 1987 and was 2 stories underneath the Gun batteries in 2000. There have been many changes but i have cataloged much of the evidence over the years and would love to share some.

Cool forum! i am going to start reading around a little more. i have landed here via search results many times over the years and i had to post after seeing so much confusion on topics that i could help clear up. And i know Dan Rattiner (Dan's Papers) that wrote the article in question, is known for his spoof articles and has been using Montauk Radar as a source for spoof material for years.

PS i also have met Preston, peter moon and the whole crew at a small lecture meeting and i confronted Preston with the photo evidence that the radar turned, i had witnesses with me. at first Preston said it did not move. Then after seeing the photos he said it was possible to move in free steering mode... whatever that was. just thought that was interesting.
edit on 8-7-2012 by SilverBeee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
OK after rereading the thread i realized pictures had to be posted - and tonight!

well forgive my quality, but the scanner is broke and i cant hook up my old external right now,
so i hope you all dont mind a picture of a printout?

I visited the base dozens of times in the 90s and that radar has turned more than once in those times.

edit on 8-7-2012 by SilverBeee because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by SilverBeee because: trying to make the images visible in post

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Can you please repost those photos as the links dont work.
I have yet to see any photo evidence of the dish moving. Every picture i can find on the net (including google earth) no matter what year it was taken the dish is allways pointing to the NE.

I dont belive a word of the montauk project rubbish. Al Bielek and the rest of those guys that go on about all the BS that supposedly went on there are frauds.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join