It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dream,real place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
first I apologize if this is in the wrong place.to make a long story short i dreamed i was in a field and a flying van shaped like a ups truck uncloaked and landed in the field.a gentleman in a pilot suit gets out and i go up to him and offer assistance.we fix the craft and( i am unemployed in real life) i ask him for a job.He says only if i can turn my back on everyone and everything never to be seen again.I agree and we take off.i have flown in small planes before so i know what terrain looks like from a flying view.i ask him where we are going and he tells me a city and state which is about 1500 miles from where i live.we come in to land and i see the road and train tracks and three buildings.we go inside and get on a elevator and my phone rings and i wake up.here is the reason i posted,i googled the city and state he said we were going and the terrain and three buildings he said were at was exactly like in my dream.exactly.how could this be,i have never been there ,could not have created the terrain from a aircrafts view in my head,and have never even heard of the town.now im kind of scared because those buildings exist in real life.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by donquad2001

Just out of curiosity, what is the city and state?

Did this guy look alien at all that you helped fix the craft??

Why in the world would you work for him? Did you see any decent looking hunnies on his ride? Did he offer money?

Oh, yeah, and why answer your phone when you said you would turn you back on everything?

Can I get the google maps coordinates so I can do some research on it?

Could you go into more detail? There's just gotta be more that happened in your dream.

Thanks for the answers in advance.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i answered my phone in real life as it woke me from the dream,the man was human in a pilot suit(i was in the navy for six years as a aircraft electronic troubleshooter so i know what they look like) and we were the only ones onboard.Also im afraid to give out the location because it is real and im extremly spooked by that,u2me for the location.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
the question im trying to ask everyone is how can i dream of a real place so accurately and never have been there.the bizarreness of the dream is not relevant to me.Please will someone enlighten me.thank you.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by donquad2001]

top topics

join