It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've just watched these two videos on Denver airport.

Part One
Part Two

I'd never seen or heard about this before and honestly I'm astonished, to me this looks like complete proof of what's planned. Why would there be such graphic murals in an airport?
I usually try to debunk theories in order to believe them (I believed everything I read about conspiracies when I was younger and it didn't help following as blindly as most do the media lol) but I just can't see anyway that this could be anything but the obvious. I am however slightly skeptical of the tunnels as there's no sources or evidence in the clips I watched. Are there any DVDs/clips I should watch on this? I couldn't find much useful on youtube but WMM slideshows with narration.

What's everyones views on the Denver airport conspiracy?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well first off a little info for you to help formulate an educated opinion
Leo Tanguma- Mural Artist
DIA- wiki entry
Now I have personally flown in and out of this airport probably a dozen times since it's opening. As well as I also helped train and setup the TSA screeners that were there, while in the employ of DHS. In my personal take on this theory, I really haven't seen anything or even sensed anything that is amiss there. Granted my mind was usually on other things when there other than "spiring out" ...lol. Alot of this conspiracy was based on Phil Schneider's tales. Just do a search on him on this site and make your own decision on that. As for the murals, look at the themes and other works this guy has done and you will notice a pattern. My own personal take on it is this is all a Phil Schneider induced, paranoia. JM2C

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'll be going through there twice in the next two weeks. I'll let you know if I spot anything suspect.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I see what your saying. I've watched a lot of things on Phil Schnieder and really don't know what to make of him. His dates don't add up and he varies his numbers from video to video but I feel maybe some of what he says is true.

Either way I still find these murals very strange even if it follows the artists style it just doesn't make sense to me for it to be there in an air port. Thanks for the reply though guys I'll read up on it some more.

new topics

top topics

join