It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM: Mystery group in the driving seat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
this is a pretty interesting. for the first time I saw in main stream such a information about the Bilderbergs and their influence.

from the source:

"If the Finance Minister really wants to know the depth of this "global economic firestorm", all he has to do is to ask the people who created it.

About 150 of the world's most influential powerbrokers in government, industry, banking, media and academia are meeting from May 14 to 17 at the Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece.

This group is called the Bilderberg Group and operates under the Chatham House rules -- meaning that no details of whatever has been discussed can ever be leaked to the media.

It seems, however, that top of their agenda this year is whether to have a prolonged depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation and poverty or an intense short depression that eventually leads the way to a sustainable economic world order.

Bilderberg could also be fostering a false picture of economic recovery, encouraging people to invest in stocks and shares again only for them to lose their money as another massive downturn is created by an economic false flag operation.

It is frightening that decisions made by this non-elected cabal can affect every citizen in the world today."

link to the source:

www.independent.ie...

really strange to find something you DO belive in the popular press.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Great find, there are very few instances when the Bilderburgers are mentioned in MSM.

Here's another obscure one:

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Bilderberg conspiracy

An article in Vojska reports that Western politicians ranging from the queen of Spain to Margaret Thatcher produced a blueprint for a "Balkan Vietnam" at a meeting in Scotland in 1996.

The "Bilderberg Group" decided to push for the arrest of "war criminals from among the Serbs" using the Hague war crimes tribunal as its tool, in order to provoke a war with Russia, the article, quoted by the Yugoslav state news agency Tanjug, said.

"The Bilderberg Group is obviously a self-styled world supra-government which is earning billions of dollars thanks to crises and wars it, itself, is provoking."

The article named as group members Queen Sofia of Spain, Margaret Thatcher, Helmut Kohl, Valery Giscard D'Estaing, Lord Peter Carrington, Lord Owen, Henry Kissinger, Giovanni Agnelli, David Rockefeller and Baron Rothschild.

THe BBC doesn't say it's true, but just a mention in the MSM is a miracle. Try searching on ABC or FOX, no chance!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

thanks for that link. in fact I was maybe not surprised by reading about Bilderberg itself but more about how they stand behind and control the crises. it is nothing new to the most of ATSers but for the common Joe it can be a shock.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

I agree with you, the guy who wrote that might find himself reporting on traffic accidents or something in the near future!

You should see the looks I get when I try to explain to people about Bilderburg, it's worth doing it just for the look!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just remember it is only being wrote about in the mainstream, as they have so much power, its gone past the point of no return.

Nice to see it being reported though, but it sucks that the human race did not notice 50-100 years ago when humans may have had a hcnace to change things.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's on the letters page so I would assume it has been sent in by a reader. Still, nice to see this stuff in MSM.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

the author of that letter is going to face the effects in daily life for sure. I track him down and he is living in a small comunity. I do not think he is going to have an "accident" but I am pretty sure he is going to loose a lot of his clients.

and I perfectly know "the looks" during the conversation on the issue. most of my friends are into the conspiracy anyway but some are just in panic when we speak. but is worth it (hard to imagine how many are afraid to say what they think and how happy when they see u are in the club).

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

yeah, I noticed that. but still the paper do not publish the letters they do not feel comfortable with. the guy was working in some more local newspaper in his hometown as I found out after small track.

new topics

top topics

join