It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people who say Alex Jones fear mongers even watch his show?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Your correct,i dislike alex jones.People like him all they want,i just think he is using age old freudian techniques to his advantage.And if you dont think the word sheeple is attributed to mainly AJ fans..well..i dont know what to say.Just visit infowars lol

Seconded! Although Bill Cooper was fond of Sheeple before AJ.

I honestly believe AJ is an MKUltra victim and there is truth and disinfo in his work. We should all know by now that the only sure fire way to win a war is to control both sides. It seems obvious to me that TPTB, NWO, illuminati or whatever would control the strongest opposition to them, just like they control the Republicans and Democrats, just like they finance both sides of wars. Control both sides, have multiple profit streams and multiple strategic reasons for each and every action. It's their MO.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

I hear alex talking about history a fair bit, yeah he is fairly knowledgeable about certain areas -although i'm not sure i would trust his analysis of what he's read.

I trust him on his conclusions but not his details. Alex is a generalist, as he himself claims. He is looking for the bottom line, connecting dots.

Alex did his in-depth studying as when he was in his early teens when he read history and all kinds of things. He is very well-read. Once you get a basic foundation of knowledge, you are entitled to skim and search and speedread for the missing chunks of information you need to fill in the holes, connect the dots.

The proof is in the pudding. Alex is right about everything he says. He is years ahead of the game on many things, as is Texe Marrs, and he is breaking stories left and right, one guy with a few young inexerpienced media guys helping him, covering more news and breaking more news than the multimillion dollar media outlets, and they have to run to catch up with him a week later. Not that they want to, but his stuff is all over the Internet, and he forces the news out into the open.

Go Alex. You should thank God that such a person as Alex Jones exists. Otherwise, we'd never know that our politicians are devil worshippers and perverts who pray to Molech and molest kids. We would be looking up to these creeps and trusting them to "save us." We'd be handing over our kids to their care, letting them shoot us up with deadly vaccines designed to kill us.

I like knowing who my enemies are. I prefer facing them rather than getting stabbed in the back and if possible I'd like to defeat them.

The Bible says: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. So true, with a controlled media feeding lies and a government staging false flag attacks to get us to go to war against innocent people and to hand over our constitution and freedom and all our treasure to thieves and murderers.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am glad Alex is concentrating on warning people. The actually-intelligent human can tune down or ignore the amplitude of his signal. Why are people so upset by "Fearmongering"? I think such people are just, already fearful, or they don't want to fear correctly. They fear fear. We always fear what we do not understand, right?

Let me ask you this question: With all the useless thousands of famous people (and that's just America), why does Alex get heat for trying to warn people? Why is he so much a target by people here when so many useless celebrities are farmed and harvested and propped up every day?

There is a overwhelming stench of hypocrisy in this thread.

These same critics of Alex Jones seem to be having an issue with his 1: Making people scared, and 2: Being a famous person for his work.

In the first case, it is not bad to be stimulated by fear because of the "boiling Frog" syndrome. Fear might wake the frog up and he's still got powerful legs! DUH!

And in the second case, we are arms-full of stupid, worthless celebrities so even if Alex Jones gets to the level of say, Angelia Jolie (useless world crusader for dumbness) then will the hatred of him go even higher? Since you all seem to have some problem with his fame and what he is putting out, then why do you critics not have the same tempurature of heat for people like Mel Gibson and his ilk? All these worthless celebs and you're picking on some dude in Texas.

Americans and world citizens alike sure do love their spoon fed celebrity pudding --but they only like it certain flavors. Alex Jones comparatively has a tiny TINY grain of fame, and yet it is a piece of sand in the media's collective eyeball.

Awww, poor media, did they get an owie from Alex's irritating personality? Maybe their sponsors can help him out? Oh that's right; Alex can only get grassroots REAL sponsors, not Tide detergent and GM automobiles.

But none of the moron critics on this thread seem to see that the advertisers are also anti-alternative media also. Now why's that? Is it because the corporate recipe doesn't call for any ALTERNATIVES to be offered to the media-fat American populace? Yes, that's why.

In your defense of the American way of life circa 2009, tell me why not even one corporation of any size will give advertising dollars to Alex? It is not because they wouldn't sell product, it's because they are linked in arms with the lobbies that run this country. It's Alex against the mainstream flock-cast, so why wouldn't Alex get a little frazzled sometimes? Who else is doing any work even comparably effective? I don't agree with everything he says, but there's surely a buncha haters on this thread who couldn't do 5% of what Alex has done for humanity. Even if there is a bit of "boy who cried wolf" with him and Quayle and all these guys --SO THE F' WHAT?

The "Boy who cried wolf" did eventually find a wolf so the lesson is for the STUDENTS not the boy looking or the wolves! You heard that nursery rhyme backwards if you think otherwise; It's a world full of wolves, is the message.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
AJ has become a lot more positive recently. Instead of saying, "God people don't know what's coming," like he was saying throughout 08, his current catchphrase is "I don't think they're going to pull this off." or "I don't see how they're going to do this."

I wrote an essay on how Jones was a lot more positive than people think here
Alex Jones' America would be an awesome place....

GOOD THREAD!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I didn't make a comment about vaccines. Probably ought to double check what you are responding to rather than trying to put words in my mouth. That's twice on this thread you've tried to pretend I've said things when I clearly have not. Shall we try for a third time?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
Yes but Im merely stating that its up to you as a person to be logical enough to be in control of your own actions, in this case the reprocussions of fear, if you cant look at the situation logically, take the initiative to weigh up what someone says against your own research, then thats your problem

The problem is that many don't take the time to do that research and then try to act as if those of us who do are the ones who need help. I agree with you completely, just pointing out that many people even here in this very thread have said they don't research his claims, yet they believe him.

Of course it doesint and I didint say that, the point is there is truth and non-truth in everything, its up to you yourself to read between the lines and draw your own conclusions, your point is valid, but mine is equally so, lets take up an middle ground and just keep seeking the truth

I didn't say you said it, I was just pointing it out for those who didn't realize it. And again, I agree with you.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I trust him on his conclusions but not his details.

The details are what lead him to his conclusions. If he is wrong on the details, then it will lead him to the wrong conclusion. So if you can't trust him on the simple things, how can you trust him to put those simple things together?

Once you get a basic foundation of knowledge, you are entitled to skim and search and speedread for the missing chunks of information you need to fill in the holes, connect the dots.

Yeah, if you're writing a book report. When it comes to research it's sloppy and leads you to the wrong conclusions.

The proof is in the pudding. Alex is right about everything he says.

Really? This is from the 90's, the page hasn't been changed much in almost ten years.

Executive Order 12986

One of Alex's favorite claims is that the US government is giving away its land to the United Nations. He claims that Executive Order 12986, signed by President Clinton on January 18, 1996, effectuated this transfer. Obviously if this was true, it would be a pretty serious charge.

Unfortunately for Alex, reading the Order itself dispenses with this ridiculous notion. As it turns out, the EO grants immunity from lawsuits to an international environmental organization, the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCNN). Indeed, it doesn't even give full protection to the IUCNN, because the EO specifically withholds immunity for the organization's property and assets similar to foreign governments, immunity from search and confiscation, and immunity for acts in their official capacities. The EO actually gives pretty watered-down protection to the IUCNN!

Gee would you lookie there. Someone proving him wrong 10+ years ago. Now what were you saying about him always being right?

Otherwise, we'd never know that our politicians are devil worshippers and perverts who pray to Molech and molest kids.

Wow.. Let's take a step back into reality for a moment please. So you're saying that you believe that all of our politicians are like that? All of them? Let me guess, did Alex tell you they are?

I really, really, really hope you were being sarcastic there.. I really do..

EDIT:

reply to post by smallpeeps

Yes, we hate him cause he has an ounce of fame. That's exactly it, nothing to do with his lack of research, common sense, or critical thinking skills. Nothing to do with his wild claims that fall apart when you look into them. It's all because we're jealous we can't have an ounce of fame too for ranting and raving like lunatics.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Jenna]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Shall we try for a third time?

Gee would you lookie there. Someone proving him wrong 10+ years ago. Now what were you saying about him always being right?

Wow.. Let's take a step back into reality for a moment please.

You are really, really patronising. Be nice to people plz Jenna.

Just for the record: The Molech stuff isn't so far fetched. Bohemian Grove?

Whenever the monthly Alex jones slugfest turns up I always ask the same question:

Please name a better or more accurate political commentator.

[edit on 15f20092pmTue, 12 May 2009 13:46:11 -050011 by HiAliens]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Let me ask you this question: With all the useless thousands of famous people (and that's just America),...... heat for people like Mel Gibson and his ilk? All these worthless celebs and you're picking on some dude in Texas.

Wai- so because i have spoken against Lord Alex that means i'm a massive fan of americana bubblegum celeb culture? If ATS was full of threads about how awesome mel was then trust me, i would have some bad things to say. Seriously, on the scale of people i don't like ALEX is a MINUS FIVE, (that means i like him about 50%)... Mel is about 6, Scientology Tom is about a 8, etc

Awww, poor media, did they get an owie from Alex's irritating personality? Maybe their sponsors can help him out? Oh that's right; Alex can only get grassroots REAL sponsors, not Tide detergent and GM automobiles.

er...... i would sorta suggest that some of alex's adverts are........er........snake oil salesmen, charlatans, kooks and crooks. I can't be bothered to break them all down but here's a quick few from the top of my head....

The Water making magic machine - I'm working on a book about using technology after a SitX so taking water from the air is something i've looked into, haha now don't worry i'm not about to say it isn't possible, quite the inverse - a dehumidifier will cost you about 40quid for a fair one, 200 for an awesome one then a multi-pass water filter using a ceramic element, UV, prefilter and post filter is maybe another hundred for a good one.... So why when these two put together does it cost an extra 2000?

meh i can't even be bothered to explain the gold coin scam, the storeable hemp powder or any other the other semi-shady business ventures which circulate in the world ALL of the adverts have ONE thing in common... can you guess what that is???

Yep, they ALL SELL products which scared, fearful people buy. As i sorta mentioned i am a survivalist myself so i'm not calling these people nuts. I have a water filter, a bugout bag, etc (all of witch i use for rough camping when i travel btw/ its not #just# in case) however it can still rationally see that the products on AJ's ads are sold on fear, an excessive amount of fear.

ok, one word about gold - it's not worth the paper it's printed on (that was a joke) - I know when they're going to push gold because i see that the price is peeking, sure enough out they roll -I BROUGHT DEM COINS WHEN IT WAS LOW YOU BUY NOW YOU SAVE MONEY!! of course while you do save money against spot that day, had you waited until it was a proper dip then you would get them much cheaper - - - that's not the real problem though, the real point is what are you going to do with these gold coins? gold will be almost valueless when people are starving - when you need them no one will want them. However this debate will never get air time on AJ, neither will the theory that the reason everyone in 'the know' is selling their gold (governments, uber rich, etc) is because we have or are very close to a cost effective way of producing machine made gold.

The adverts on AJ show make money because alex installs fear in his audience, simple as.

In your defense of the American way of life circa 2009,

I don't hear anyone defending the american way of life; personally i think that the general american population are idiots, the government is criminal, the political system insane, the police corrupt, the business's mostly evil, greed, greed and greed. I'm not here to defend americana - i'm here to attack a little part of it ;P

Who else is doing any work even comparably effective?

Hmmm... all of the protests i went on were organized by groups of people who believe the world should be changed, etc - the good people at CoFR are debating and trying to come up with good ideas to make the world a better place - the bnp are trying to turn britain into a fascist state - catholics are trying to convert the world to evil - mormons want eveeryone to where special pants - etc - etc - etc.... oh and obama is trying to make a positive change after bush tried to make a positive change.

Who is working hardest depend on what you want the outcome to be and what you believe.

The "Boy who cried wolf" did eventually find a wolf so the lesson is for the STUDENTS not the boy looking or the wolves! You heard that nursery rhyme backwards if you think otherwise; It's a world full of wolves, is the message.

hmmm.. interesting analysis, i always assumed the moral was that the kid got killed, the flock wiped out, etc because he shouted his mouth off just to get attention. Everyone KNEW that wolves exist, they were a herd based community - wolves were all over the place, thats why they had someone watching the flock and why they all came running... however he lied, lied and lied and people stopped thinking that their was a real thread - they said 'meh, he's shouting his mouth off again' - this is the EXACT same principle that op mockingbird and disinfo is supposed to work under.... shout loud that everything is lizards, etc then when people look they just see its not lizards and ignore that it's immoral on its own measure.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Nature Boy,
Google called. Your posts are too big and they're running out of bandwidth. Please keep it down to a terrabyte per day, otherwise we're going to have to switch off the internets.

Srsly,
you make some interesting points but it's hard to wade through it all sometimes.

- a dehumidifier will cost you about 40quid for a fair one, 200 for an awesome one then a multi-pass water filter using a ceramic element, UV, prefilter and post filter is maybe another hundred for a good one.... So why when these two put together does it cost an extra 2000?

That's great advice, and should be in the public domain, but almost all machines are made out of components which are very cheap on their own. I'm sure this computer I'm sitting by now is made from about 50 squids worth of spare parts.

Gold coin scam

Say what you like, but check the figures. In the period that AJ's been talking about it Gold has increased in value massively. Physical coins are the best medium of storage in uncertain times. Where's the scam? EDIT: I see what yr saying- but it's no bigger than the fiat money scam. And there will be a window of time during SitX, maybe, when Gold will be worth a lot. But only for a few weeks or months. Then food will be the new gold, then water will be the most valuable commodity on Earth, as you pointed out.

the storeable hemp powder

Medicinal Hemp Seed is one of the most nutritious foods out there, and would be great for any SitX. And any food's storable once you put it in a jar.

gold will be almost valueless when people are starving - when you need them no one will want them

Very true. But AJ also advertises storable food as much as he advertises gold.

Peace

[edit on 15f20092pmTue, 12 May 2009 14:25:13 -050013 by HiAliens]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

The first one wasn't meant to be patronizing, you just took it that way. Pardon me if I get tired of people putting words in my mouth. The second one wasn't patronizing it was more me being a smart alec than anything, but if you had read any of the threads I have where every question is answered with "Alex says..." you would understand why. The third one wasn't patronizing either, it was concern about the mental status of a fellow poster.

I have been nice. If I hadn't then I would have resorted to name calling. If you look back through the thread, I haven't done so. And speaking of Bohemian Grove, you know who Mary Moore is right? She's the Bohemian Grove protester who helped Jones with getting in, and apparently drew him a map. She had this to say about his film:

Two Films About Bohemian Grove
by Mary Moore, July 2000

Two very different films about Bohemian Grove were made in the past year.

The FIRST film, shown on British TV, was a documentary produced by Jon Ronson of World of Wonder Ltd. with headquarters in London and Los Angeles. (Click here to see a letter to Mr. Ronson from an unhappy person who participated in its creation!) It featured national talk show host Alex Jones who infiltrated the Grove in the summer of 2000 and filmed the entire Cremation of Care ceremony using a tie tack video camera. Unfortunately Mr. Jones' interpretation of events drew several bizarre conclusions including allegations of Satanic worship and human sacrifice. Although these rumors have been around for years it has never been the position of Bohemian Grove Action Network that there is any credibility to them. Our position is that we are concerned about the harm these men are doing in the OUTSIDE world and we are quite disappointed in the tone and conclusions of this documentary.

This from someone who has been outside protesting the place for decades, has known about the Cremation of Care ceremony for decades and knows people who work inside. And she doesn't even believe his claims.

Edit: I forgot to answer your request. I don't generally watch political commentators, and the few occasions I do watch or listen to one I only listen enough to figure out what they were talking about and then go about researching the topic to form my own opinion on it. I don't rely on political commentators to tell me my opinions.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Jenna]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

sorry i know i'm always far too verbose, i'm one of those word addicts - i'll just make my point snappy....

arguing about the quality of the products, the usefulness of gold,etc, etc is beside the point...

The question of the thread is - Is alex a fearmonger?

I'm just saying that all his adverts sell their products because of the fear he installs.

The entire show is on because GCN is a giant infermercial for gold, all the adverts start with ARE THINGS GETTING BETTER? OR CONSIDERABLY WORSE?!??!? or some other fear based sales pitch, alex mongers the fear they use this to sell units - simple as.

agree?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
NOTE: Apologies for poor formatting...

The question of the thread is - Is alex a fearmonger?

Occasionally yes. But you said you're a survivalist too, so am I.

I'm just saying that all his adverts sell their products because of the fear he installs.

True, but ultimately, does it matter whether it's carrot or stick motivation? Is it important that someone buys a load of storable food because they're scared or for some other reason? I think it's great that people are preparing, food is food no matter what's going through your head.

Have you all heard the runaway train/fearmonger analogy? I don't know if it's been mentioned here before.

[edit on 15f20092pmTue, 12 May 2009 15:27:22 -050022 by HiAliens]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

ok, i agree that it makes sense to prepare for the worst - what you're preparing for makes a big difference though...

does the fear alex installs cause people to act in a counter productive way? i think it does, if you think that an all powerful uberforce is in control of all things then you see the world in a different way - for example you might ignore the good words CoFR have said because you're #sure# they did 9/11 (i get called a truther, i'm not saying that NIST are right, etc im just saying that we don't know who was involved and it almost certainly wasn't CoFR).

being an ideologue is a dangerous thing, following a single closed doctrine is a bad idea - alex and co never debate whats right just whats wrong, the 'right' answer is already fixed in the collective mind - this is not a healthy way to change the world...

It's why alex has the tendency to ignore, misunderstand or plain lie about things he doesn't like, such as when he claims Orwell, Wells and Huxley are terrible, terrible people who want ot kill 80% of the world, infact lets see what huxley says about ideologues.....

"....this is what men of principle and systematic planners can't help doing. A principle is, by definition, #right#; a plan #for the good of the people# . Axioms for which it logically follows that those who disagree with you and won't help to realize your plan are enemies of goodness and humanity. No longer men and women, but personifications of evil, fiends incarnate. Killing men and women is wrong; but killing fiends is a duty."
-Aldous Huxley
-Eyeless in Gaza (1936)

I think that the path alex wants people to lead is just as terrible as the path that jacqueline smith wants to force us down, both could and probably would lead to the same problems seen in Stalinist Russia or Maoist China. In fact both are the same game; install fear to prove the need for you, publicly shame anyone who disagrees, when enough people are on side repress or 'reeducate' those who think any other way, wash rinse and repeat...

So alex funds his 'work' with fear based ads, this putting him in a 'fear bubble' which traps people and grows -the more people spreading fear the more dramatic stories are available to aj to push and the bubble expands... I just don't think it points in a good direction, i think yoda had a good quote about where fear leads (the darkside) but i can't quiet remember it. Fear is a weapon most often used against ourselves but deadly when in the hands of a skilled speaker, it got hitler in power and then it smashed his armys from the map, it let the catholics dominate the entire world controlling kings and peons alike.

it does matter if alex uses fear to convince people to depose the elites, for a start it causes people to ignore the fact that maybe the problem isn't with a few dark hearted people but is in fact partly systemic - it's the way we live our lives.

oh and just think how much it will suck if in 2015 we're all almost dead because we assumed that climate change was all part of the conspiracy and not something we should actually try and solve.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Stop shifting the paradigm, you know what I meant.

Immunization = Tuberculosis Shot.

Vaccination = Flu shot

Before 1796 when British physician Edward Jenner tested the possibility of using the cowpox vaccine as an immunisation for smallpox in humans for the first time,

Vaccination

cross reference,

When an immune system is exposed to molecules that are foreign to the body (non-self), it will orchestrate an immune response, but it can also develop the ability to quickly respond to a subsequent encounter (through immunological memory). This is a function of the adaptive immune system. Therefore, by exposing an animal to an immunogen in a controlled way, their body can learn to protect itself: this is called active immunization.

Immunization.

[wiki]

Before you say, oh no no no no that's not the same thing, it is.

So next time you say oh no no no no that's not what I said, go ahead and think about what you say.

There is little difference between immunizations and vaccinations.

So, you can go ahead

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Jenna

Stop shifting the paradigm, you know what I meant.

Immunization = Tuberculosis Shot.

Vaccination = Flu shot

Before 1796 when British physician Edward Jenner tested the possibility of using the cowpox vaccine as an immunisation for smallpox in humans for the first time,

Vaccination

cross reference,

When an immune system is exposed to molecules that are foreign to the body (non-self), it will orchestrate an immune response, but it can also develop the ability to quickly respond to a subsequent encounter (through immunological memory). This is a function of the adaptive immune system. Therefore, by exposing an animal to an immunogen in a controlled way, their body can learn to protect itself: this is called active immunization.

Immunization.

[wiki]

Before you say, oh no no no no that's not the same thing, it is.

So next time you say oh no no no no that's not what I said, go ahead and think about what you say.

There is little difference between immunizations and vaccinations.

So, you can go ahead

Jenna is going to be getting her flu shot. If Alex says not to, she will be sure to do the opposite. That's the only reason she listens to Alex, to find out what he is saying so she can say the opposite.

Jenna has no opinions other than to be against anybody who challenges hte status quo. She opposes all nonestablishment opinions not sold on the boob tube or the controlled print media and does so for no partiuclar reason, but just to state it in a very patronizing and insulting way like a little kid, "you're wrong, your motives are bad, you believe anything without checking, you never read a book in your life, you don't research, you just listen to Alex, you can't think, you never checked up on anyhting he said, if it's in a video you believe it (if it's a documentary and the people in it are not actors, why should I discount his films?, if Alex doesn't know every fact and figure and detail to back up his claims, then he's a fraud, blah, blah, blah) --

I understand how Alex thinks as a generalist. You examine your presuppositions very carefully, do a lot of reading and studying, which Alex did as a young man (and he's still young, only 35, and has 25 amazing documentaries under his belt). After awhile you start seeing patterns and connecting things and forming new conclusions. Some of those facts and figures, most of them in fact, fade away into the memory banks. The specific information, names and dates can still be retrieved, but they will need to be found in the books and papers and records. Meantime, the mind is uncluttered, free to connect the dots, the big dots, because of the logic and careful study that went into the original formation of the search for truth that is now paying dividends.

Alex also knows his King James Bible and relies on it.

More than being intelligent, Alex is very wise. Wisdom is the prize above all things. Alex Jones doesn't accumulate knowledge for its own sake, but as a means to discover truth. Wisdom and Truth are sister and brother, and their power is unstoppable, which is why Alex Jones is toppling media empires without even trying.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

lol good ad homs against jenna, do me now plz!!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Yep, that's three. How'd I know you wouldn't let me down?

Again, go back and look to see who was talking about vaccines, shots, whatever you want to call them. It wasn't me.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Jenna is going to be getting her flu shot. If Alex says not to, she will be sure to do the opposite. That's the only reason she listens to Alex, to find out what he is saying so she can say the opposite.

Actually, I won't be getting a flu shot because I never do. Got one once and got the flu, go figure that one. I'll take my chances, I seem to get sick less without taking it. And I don't listen to Alex unless it's necessary. Nice try though.

Jenna has no opinions other than to be against anybody who challenges hte status quo ..... blah, blah, blah)

You can't answer a question without saying "Alex says..." but I'm the one who has no opinions? Thanks for the laugh.

Some of those facts and figures, most of them in fact, fade away into the memory banks. The specific information, names and dates can still be retrieved, but they will need to be found in the books and papers and records. Meantime, the mind is uncluttered, free to connect the dots, the big dots, because of the logic and careful study that went into the original formation of the search for truth that is now paying dividends.

And yet we should trust his memory of those facts and figures that have faded away? I think not.

Alex also knows his King James Bible and relies on it.

Good for him. It has little to do with the current topic however.

More than being intelligent, Alex is very wise. Wisdom is the prize above all things. Alex Jones doesn't accumulate knowledge for its own sake, but as a means to discover truth. Wisdom and Truth are sister and brother, and their power is unstoppable, which is why Alex Jones is toppling media empires without even trying.

Yep, so wise he doesn't even have to get his facts right for people to believe him. He has so much knowledge that he doesn't even have to read anything, he just knows! How dare any question the keeper of knowledge that can't be remembered?! And just look at all those media empires that have fallen, they tremble at the sound of his name and topple at his approach.

Sure do like those personal attacks don't you? Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Oooooo gotta apologize for that one. =(

I was referring to rubber dude.....sorry about that Jenna

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join