Do people who say Alex Jones fear mongers even watch his show?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I still don't get why there's been so much AJ hate. He doesn't lie. He is a new world order conspiracy theorist just like myself. He tries to put together all the dots. I doubt that anyone that says that he is a fear monger watches his show a whole lot. He is a new world order theorist. As am I. He isn't a liar. I think he will be vindicated. He's fun to watch when he's angry. But he's serious.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yes i have,and alex jones is both an idiot and a fear monger.Idiocy knows no boundaries.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

What would you rather AJ be?

Proof that AJ fear mongers?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
funny that yes i listen to AJ quite a bit, i love his officer jackboot impression and when he goes crazy at callers and derails the entire show going on rants about something asinine, like when he had to phone his paster uncle because someone said the word rapture in a call lol.

HOWEVER he IS a fearmonger and in some respects an idiot! sorry, its the truth - he's a barely literate hick, (go read my thread about him vs huxley) he can't read very well -notice how easy it is to tell when he's reading by the slow methodical stumbling pace he crawls through the text? dont get me wrong i like him, i rate him as someone worth hearing but not believing on everything....

as for AJ being a fear monger, have you considered that he pushes the idea that the ultra powerful government know everything and are in control of everyone - maybe it's his innate paranoia which shows itself when he speaks or maybe he knows that fear sells... maybe he has some form of hero complex or Cassandra Complex also?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ha, what a joke, Alex being a fear monger. Alex is FIGHTING the fear mongers, the chicken littles sky is falling, global warming, don't breathe, don't have kids, don't eat meat, don't own a gun (it might go off or some kid might get ahold of it and shoot themself or somebody with it), or don't plant a garden and just let the government help you, protect you from all the terrorists that are hiding everywhere waiting to jump out and get us.

Alex tries to calm us down from the lies that al Qaeda are everywhere, lurking in apartments nearby where we live, just waiting to hijack a plane, or smuggle in a suitcase bomb.

The real conspiracies are the huge gawky extremely lame whoppers handed to us by the government and their paid and controlled media, about young arabs with boxcutters being able to topple three huge skyscrapers, bomb out the Pentagon, and disappear into the ground in Pennsylvania.

The conspiracies that there is a terrible flu about to kill us all, that we must all get our shots, close down our schools and businesses, get the troops out on the street, when there has been not even one person sick and dying of the so-called swine flu.

The conspiracies of the failed attempts to innoculate people in 17 countries wiht a mixture of live bird flu mixed with human flu, but found out by a conscientious lab worker that it was a deadly brew he was ordered to prepare, one that killed the test animals "deader than a hammer" as Alex likes to say.

Now that we know, thanks to Alex, that the real hypers, liars are the ones claiming to be waiting to help and save us, what are we going to do about it? Keep calling Alex names and denying that he's been right all along about everything he's said?

If you want to keep your boob tube turned on and keep listening to the lies, the silly distractions and fake news and propaganda fed out in your living room, let them turn you into a zombie -- you are the one who is a fearmongering conspiracy nut, not Alex.

Alex is exposing the fearmongering and the lies. Go Alex.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Its funny how anyone who thinks alex jones is so full of # we wonder where he hides it all are suddenly media hounds who watch crappy tv and listen to whatever garbage reporters spout..isn't that what Alex proclaims in his shows? indoctrinated much??....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't believe this is even being debated. Wether he reports the truth as he sees it is not the point. He is, without a doubt, a fear mongerer. How can you even debate this fact, seriously? Now, before you misinterpret my views on Alex Jones let me state that I do enjoy some of his rants and ravings and I do visit his sites regularly. I even promote some of his doc's to family and friends. But for the life of me I can't figure out how people can defend him in regards of being a fear mongerer. He IS a fear mongerer.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

I don't think he's a fear mongerer.

He's a new world order conspiracy theorist like myself. I don't think he exaggerates on much. Our government is truly tyrannical and Alex Jones is just exposing it for what it's doing.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

let them turn you into a zombie

this always makes me laugh, people claim anyone outside their ideology is a mindless zombie - never once accepting that while i choose to believe what i do based on other peoples ideas which i agree in so do you, thus we're both 'zombies' or both rational people who use evidence based study to come to different conclusions...

The point is alex does spread fear about many things, so do the ptb, the left, the right, the north and the south -maybe because the world is a scary place full of danger? there are actually lots of things that are likely to kill us, fact of life -however alexs main selling point is that a group of covert people are trying to kill 80% of us, some other sources aren't working from this principle -fora.tv is not 'behind enemy line dropping info bombs', TED is not 'on the front line of the info war' --see my point? alex defines himself against the doom which is coming, thus spreading fear about it. Fora, ted, etc are trying to understand a complex world and are trying to spread knowledge, understanding and wisdom...

now one of these is likely to cause people to get scared, to bunker down and give up hope ---- the other is likely to inspire people to improve the world they live in.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Its funny how anyone who thinks alex jones is so full of # we wonder where he hides it all are suddenly media hounds who watch crappy tv and listen to whatever garbage reporters spout..isn't that what Alex proclaims in his shows? indoctrinated much??....

Well, if you want to listen to the media, if it makes you feel good to think that you need vaccines to survive these dreaded flu bugs going around, that you need fluoride in your water to keep your teeth from falling out, that you need to shoot your babies up with lots of shots soon as you can get them in, if you really are skeered of those terrorists that you want the military out on the streets checking evrybody and hauling your neighbor off to torture dungeons, if you are glad the government is "savaing" us by giving away 14 trillion to the foreign banksters -- well, sleep well at night knowing Obama is going to save you from the Muslim terrorists.

Me? I know who the real liars, frauds, and fearmongers are, the ones who create chaos and mayhem so they can move every closer to the solution they desire, world government, a utopia apparently many people who post here look forward to, getting chipped, getting most of the people overpopulating the planet eliminated, all that good stuff.

So be happy knowing these people are protecting you from nonexistent boogeymen, drink your fluoride, roll up your sleeves, and hop on the train to the nice safe FEMA camps the government is fixing to help you with.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

As I said in the previous post, his message even if true is not the point. It's the way he reports it. I seriously think the man is somewhat psychotic lol. I mean do YOU actually watch his show? The way he screams and yells has more than potential to spread panic. I know people who have been avid AJ listeners for years that are so paranoid now that they never leave the house. They believe the most simple of things are a conspiracy to kill/control them. You're argument seems to keep going in the direction that he is just trying to help by reporting these conspiracies. Well that may be true, but that's not what we're debating here. The way he yells and screams and swears up and down that the feces is about to his the fan IS fear mongering.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Where to begin with your posts...

Originally posted by -NewSense-

As I said in the previous post, his message even if true is not the point. It's the way he reports it. I seriously think the man is somewhat psychotic lol. I mean do YOU actually watch his show?

Yes I watch his show. Do you?

The way he screams and yells has more than potential to spread panic. I know people who have been avid AJ listeners for years that are so paranoid now that they never leave the house.

I leave my house quite a lot. His show actually empowers me to do the research on these goons and expose them for who they are.

They believe the most simple of things are a conspiracy to kill/control them. You're argument seems to keep going in the direction that he is just trying to help by reporting these conspiracies.

Yeah, and you think the government isn't out to get all of us? The idea that "the government isn't out to get us but that it's there for us" is just nonsense. Any government is tyrannical. Alex Jones is just reporting on the tyrannical federal government. There have been plenty of green environmentalists advocating for the wipeout of the entire planet. I don't think that Alex Jones fear mongers me. It has the reverse effect on me.

Well that may be true, but that's not what we're debating here. The way he yells and screams and swears up and down that the feces is about to his the fan IS fear mongering.

He doesn't do that all that much. He isn't fear mongering. He is exposing the fear mongers. When he's doing that he's just mocking them. You need to watch him more. Seriously.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Exactly the point i was making,thank you!
I dont believe any of that clap trap you just mentioned,yet i dislike alex jones.Yet alex jones would like to tell all his listeners that anyone who disagrees with his views are MSM worshipers who cant look outside the box or that dreaded word *sheeple*.Trying to create a faux my team against yours attitude much like politicians with the left vs right paradigm do on a consistent basis...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Lol. Well it's obvious you're set in your ways and there's no chance in you changing your mind so I'm not gonna waist anymore of my time here. In my opinion he is a fear mongerer. Period.

And for the record, yes I watch AJs shows all the time. I'm from Austin, Tx and have met the man in person on 4 different occasions. We didn't talk much, but we met. So yes, I'm more than familiar w/ his demeanor. Carry on.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Exactly the point i was making,thank you!
I dont believe any of that clap trap you just mentioned,yet i dislike alex jones.Yet alex jones would like to tell all his listeners that anyone who disagrees with his views are MSM worshipers who cant look outside the box or that dreaded word *sheeple*.Trying to create a faux my team against yours attitude much like politicians with the left vs right paradigm do on a consistent basis...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Solomons]

I listen to Alex all the time and I've never heard him use the word "sheeple." Ever. As to the my team versus yours, you are the one attacking Alex. Why? Just because some people like him means you automatically don't?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Lol. Well it's obvious you're set in your ways and there's no chance in you changing your mind so I'm not gonna waist anymore of my time here. In my opinion he is a fear mongerer. Period.

I disagree with you here.

I think that the insult was uncalled for there... but all I'm just saying is that I disagree with you respectfully but I don't think AJ is a fear monger.

And for the record, yes I watch AJs shows all the time. I'm from Austin, Tx and have met the man in person on 4 different occasions. We didn't talk much, but we met. So yes, I'm more than familiar w/ his demeanor. Carry on.

Okay... I just disagree with you on that he's a fear monger. I've said this before and I'll say it again-- I just think that he's a bit angry at what's going on so he's unleashing his rage-- sometimes at the wrong times.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Your correct,i dislike alex jones.People like him all they want,i just think he is using age old freudian techniques to his advantage.And if you dont think the word sheeple is attributed to mainly AJ fans..well..i dont know what to say.Just visit infowars lol

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh come on! Even if you thought he was a hick, he has many many extremely intelligent guests, and they all think what HE thinks. Military people, scientists, you name it- he gets them on the air.

He may not have the

CREDENTIALS in excellence as talk show host like Rush Linbaugh

but he does just fine. He knows exsactly what he's talking about. He does his homework.

I listen faithfully every day and i havent been [bembarrased] like i used to be with BUSH.

In fact, Alex is a very fair man, and he thought Bush was a fool, and now he sees all things wrong with Obama and doesnt hold back.

Thats what we need. Someone who talks the truth and doesnt take sides.

Remember, he's not a hick who just expresses HIS VIEWS, all views are expressed by rocket scientists in his show.

For God's sakes, why is he a hick??? Because he screams?? He's passionate, but he knows what he's saying.

Wake up for Petes sakes. Everything he's telling you is coming true.

I'd listen if i were you.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A better question should be.

Is the OP going to make a Why don't people like Alex Jones thread every couple of days.

Some people like him and some don't.

Get over it. Not everyone is going to like the same things you do.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I dont have to "like' HIM to "GET" what he's saying. I'm not going to go to his house, dine with him or spend the weekend with him.

Common sense. If you dont see what he says as the truth, then you better brush up on whats going on in the world.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join