It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Object In Dulce Near Possible Vents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I was just looking at the supposed air vents to the Dulce alien base on Google earth and came across this near by.

It of course could be anything, an error on the picture perhaps but I just found it a little odd as it seems to get smalled when you zoom in one more. The co-ordinates are 37.005003, -106.954039.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid it's probably nothing but I was under the impression Google earth had little errors so this could possibly be something.

EDIT: Larger picture added.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
FRiend you've posted a thumbnail, and a very small one at that.

Please enlarge your picture exponentially, so that we may see what you are referring to.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I got a bigger picture for you. Are you using the newest GE? I am, and it is not showing anything.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have Google chrome. Maybe it's something wrong with the browser but it's still there but not when zoomed in further. It wasn't a thumb nail by the way it's just that small lol. But when zoomed a bit further (the furthest point) it seems to vanish.

Here's a bigger picture

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What is Google Earth- Chrome?

Is it the pay version?

I don't see anything on mine, I don't know what yours is, but it looks like something laced on the image. Also do you see those words that are transparent laced in the image?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

He's using a web based version of GE.

Google Chrome is google's new browser much like firefox and those.

That would be why you are getting an anomoly, try downloading a full version and using that instead, the online equivelant is horrible.

~Keeper

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Cool, thanks for the clarification!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Scope, try comparing the area to other online maps, like Yahoo or Live, see if the anomaly is still there.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Look closely. The red object is the l of the Google watermark. Seems like a corrupt graphics file to me. I checked out the location in GE and see nothing.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Scope, try comparing the area to other online maps, like Yahoo or Live, see if the anomaly is still there.

Can't see it on live maps although the terrain looks different even with the same co-ordinates. Oh well I was just being over cautious I suppose lol thanks anyway guys.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi, it's my first post here. I'm sorry that I'm starting the subject here, but it was the newest Dulce related tread that I found, and as a new member of the forum I can't create the treads.
And there is something I had in mind for a while.
I direct my question to those who think that Dulce Base might be real (we might even skip the alien part, but it's hard since this questioned of mine is related to The Dulce Book).

Q -- Are their aerial exits that can be observed? A -- Twenty miles due north of Dulce (across the border into southern Colorado? - Branton) is a large hanger, it is hidden by a facade of cliffs. Look for an isolated short road on the top of a mesa, with no road to or from the top.

Here's the quote from the book. My question is: have anyone looked for this entrance or the road? I mean at least by Google Earth, since it's visible from the air, there should be some hint of it there. I'm just checking. I tried to look for it, but I didn't find anything. And I can''t even decide what do I think about the whole Dulce Base idea.

top topics

join