It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Your Phone Is Tapped?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You know the easiest way to get rid of a phone tap on your home phone?

Shut off the phone (get rid of your home phone) and go to a cell phone.

I did that a long time ago.

No more phone taps, on the home phone, and it frustrates the Hell out of them.

Face to face interaction alleviates that as well.

As well as that, utilizing your vocabulary, knowing contextual language, and talking in vague terms throws it all off too.

You cannot simply "bug" someone's phone who knows how to speak in codified language.

It takes physical surveillance, which is a whole other ball of wax.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Are these tap and beep tones indicative of someone listening in on my conversations

No , not likely. Phone ( virtual ) switching is a very convoluted affair and requires alot of noise reduction for a call to be even legible. It doesn't work perfectly.

However, you are being 'tapped'. Everyone is.

All calls are recorded. They said it was only terrorist suspects, then they said it was only overseas to some places, then they said it was only overseas, then they said it was only certain domestic... truth is- it is all recorded. Maybe it will be admitted, maybe not.
You are ' voiceprinted ' if you have EVER used a digital phone network with equipment registered or associated with yourself. Also, if you've been interviewed by Fed agents in the last 20 or so years. This means that you and your location are known in a split second when you use a phone- any phone now that you've been ' printed '.

This does not mean that anybody cares. Total Awareness is really all about ' growth ' and job security anyway, in my opinion.

You may be interested to know that your computer activities are known to be yours if you use a computer anywhere - if your cell phone's close by more than once. And so on.

Nothing to worry about ( if you're clean ) , right ?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join