It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Documentary about the Galactic Cover-up.Please Watch!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this one to my attention...watched 3 segments, will watch the rest later. Somehow I haven't stumbled upon this one yet. Very informative as always whenever Stanton Friedman and Steven Greer are involved.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

Your posts imply that you are treating the documentary as a coherent summary of facts supplied by credible sources and narrated in a balanced way. Your reply suggests that I am denying the UFO phenomena. You're wrong on both counts.

Why not jot down a short list of the talking heads involved in the documentary? Now have a brief look into the credibility of some of them. You might be disappointed.

I offered little criticism because the video is clearly not a credible documentary, it's entertainment. The video is interesting, but offers a one-sided account.

reply to post by blupblup

Well, the "flying saucers" "UFO's" may well be here.... and they may well be documented and have been witnessed by millions of people including "credible" witnesses.. But does that mean that these "UFO's" ARE piloted by "aliens?"..... i don't think it does.

Spot on BB. The cliche applies that 'the plural of anecdotes is not data.' Speculation or wishful thinking still doesn't 'prove' UFOs are piloted by aliens. They might be, but who around here knows?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspiration1911

The other guy was right though, we should call them Extra-Dimentional beings....because thats what people experience when they go through Sleep-Paralysis...& theres been thousands of Confused people wondering what theyre going though when they cant MOVE after waking up. (Go to www.sleeps.com... IF you want those Confirmations)
[edit on 12-5-2009 by Inspiration1911]

Hmm I don't know about that. I have sleep paralysis occasionally both when I go to sleep and when i wake up. It's very frightening, but I'm almost 100% sure that it has absolutely nothing to do with extra-terrestrials. Perhaps i'm wrong...but I really doubt it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledhead

Originally posted by Inspiration1911

The other guy was right though, we should call them Extra-Dimentional beings....because thats what people experience when they go through Sleep-Paralysis...& theres been thousands of Confused people wondering what theyre going though when they cant MOVE after waking up. (Go to www.sleeps.com... IF you want those Confirmations)
[edit on 12-5-2009 by Inspiration1911]

Hmm I don't know about that. I have sleep paralysis occasionally both when I go to sleep and when i wake up. It's very frightening, but I'm almost 100% sure that it has absolutely nothing to do with extra-terrestrials. Perhaps i'm wrong...but I really doubt it.

yep i did experience smth close to sleep paralysis once or twice in my life and even the dreams that are very real where i'm actually aware i'm dreaming so i can understand those who believe they were abducted when instead they suffer from (serious) neurological conditions...

i'm sure pilots have seen many unusual things but most of them are reported by american pilots. that's probably because american prototype planes (or spacecraft) are mostly flying in american airspace. the US airspace is the busiest one in the world...

i'm quite convinced there is life beyond our planet because the universe is huge beyond human comprehension but i doubt "they" are "here". they may have been here in the past but probably not anymore. i'd love to see ET land and talk to them but it won't happen anytime soon. interesting movie though. reminds me of the X files (you watch it and you know the conclusion is "yeah aliens are real and it's all a conspiracy")

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
sleep paralysis.
Last time it happened to me i was scared as hell

I was in a hotel room and i woke up in the morning with a small humanoid shadow behind some transparent curtains next to the window.
I tried to stand up and scream.
I couldn't move at all.
I heard me screaming but no sound.
It last almost 2 minutes with the shadow fading away slowly.
I thought i was going to die.
My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting to hear your guys experiences with that. I've never talked to anyone with similar experiences. I've never seen anything. But I did have a conversation with my brother, only to find out that he wasn't there at all. I felt his presence, but didn't see him. Never really thought about it after it occurred. Very strange. I always seem to sweat really bad when it happens too.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
First off, thank you for bringing this to the attention of ATS members. I watched it and I walk away with a feeling a contentment, I loved this, compared to some others having a questionable approach. The only aspect I did no agree with was that this particular documentary seemed to imply that [all] extraterrestrial were peaceful in nature, not a national security issue, well what about contactee's who report being forced into certain acts against their will? Or otherwise being "forced" to submit to painful procedures.

Aside from the above mentioned contention, I liked this presentation and will forward it to others I feel would benefit from it, thank you again.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Excellent video.

By the time most of humanity figures out what has been going on it will be too late to turn the tide or for mankind to attempt to free himself.

There is a possibillity that we are an enslaved species on a prison planet and the majority of the population is still in deep slumber as to how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Starred and flagged.

:

[edit on 13-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
I have always felt that there is indeed life in the universe. That we are unique only to our own planet. That life itself is not unique.
To believe that there are aliens visiting our planet is not so far fetched either. The universe is billions of years old. It might be reasonable to think that we are not the pinnacle of technology and that some of that life may well indeed be so advanced that they can come and go anywhere they please with little effort. Perhaps this life decided to leave their planets altogether and explore as nomads.
More or less, if there are aliens visiting Earth, it might stand to reason that if they were benevolent, then they would not want to do anything that would disrupt our natural evolution. If contact were to be initiated, then it might be subtle.
On the reverse note, if there are in fact aliens that are not friendly, and want nothing more than to subjugate us, then I believe full disclosure with terms of negative media hype, and capitalization of the chaos that would ensue would be in their best interest and not ours.

"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
The point is, if there are aliens, it would be foolish of us to assume that we knew anything about their agendas, be they benevolent or not.
One day.......

You're getting closer to the truth, aren't you?

Try this link, which you may find of interest. It's a free on-line book about eradicating the Dark Energies from Planet Earth, our Universe and other universes, and restoring Light Energy & Harmony. It explains about Creation and the other Inhabited Planets in our Universe.

www.thenewearth.org...

'THE RETURN OF LIGHT' - Revelations from The Creator God Horus, with Elora Gabriel and Karen Kirschbaum. First Published in 2005 by Green Willow Publications of Candler, NC 28715, USA.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You're all welcome!
I'm happy that you people enjoyed the videos.
Watching this documentary has compressed all this years of research and helped me clear my mind.
Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

All the links are dead! any alternative links to the videos?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join