It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Documentary about the Galactic Cover-up.Please Watch!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting documentary with whistle blowers and witnesses of UFO`S and Aliens. Includes pictures,abduction cases and interviews with various professionals and credible sources in this field.

Part1:www.youtube.com...
Part2:www.youtube.com...
Part3:www.youtube.com...
Part4:www.youtube.com...
Part5:www.youtube.com...
Part6:www.youtube.com...
Part7:www.youtube.com...
Part8:www.youtube.com...
Part9:www.youtube.com...
Part10:www.youtube.com...
Part11:www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Thanks for posting the links to these videos. The docu is short on balance, offering only conclusions that 'aliens are here! OMG!' Still, it's an interesting watch. I'll leave the criticisms for other members. Some films are what they are, but we can still enjoy them

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hmm... Well, what do you want to hear...
- there are no flying objects described in ancient texts?
- there aren't millions of witnesses, many of them credible?
- X-Presidents of the US (and other world leaders) have not said they are here?
etc. etc.

Well, let me put it this way, that isn't their agenda. Their agenda could possibly be described as 'denying ignorance'!

Very good vids, thx for posting!

Samuel

EDIT to ADD:
Not sure if I agree with all of their conclusions, but all in all quite good.
They mentioned, that the reptilians have an agenda and see us (or was it 'this planet')as a resource => They didn't go further into it
At the end of it he says "but I won't be alive to see it" => my answer is: "You will mate!"

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Very nice collection of UFO and ET evidence in one convenient place. I would say this is wonderful for those who are just discovering this information. I wish I had seen something this concise when I started down this journey.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This looks really cool - but a documentary in English with English subtitles....?

If anybody finds a copy with no subtitles, please post!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
Very nice collection of UFO and ET evidence in one convenient place. I would say this is wonderful for those who are just discovering this information. I wish I had seen something this concise when I started down this journey.

That's what i thought when i saw it!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks, I had seen bits and pieces of this presentation but never all in one place. You would only hope that "someone" with the authority to act on this issue sees it also. Keep spreading the word, maybe someday......

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ahhhhh yes fastwalkers nice doco saw it last year very well put together, it sure does bring to light alot of the ufo phenomenom.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
FINALLY!!! The videos with bloody subtitles! I have been really needing any videos with subtitles because it have been incredibly difficult for me to do my own research through videos that doesn't have subtitles. I am deaf myself and I don't read lips either. (remember NOT everyone can read lips and each of us people are different from each other individually.)

Since you post link with subtitles, I am flagging this thread while giving you star for it, no matter if these video are true or not. I am going to watch all of these video with my open-mind. Like I said, thank you very much for videos with subtitles!

Chaotic out...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have always felt that there is indeed life in the universe. That we are unique only to our own planet. That life itself is not unique.
To believe that there are aliens visiting our planet is not so far fetched either. The universe is billions of years old. It might be reasonable to think that we are not the pinnacle of technology and that some of that life may well indeed be so advanced that they can come and go anywhere they please with little effort. Perhaps this life decided to leave their planets altogether and explore as nomads.
More or less, if there are aliens visiting Earth, it might stand to reason that if they were benevolent, then they would not want to do anything that would disrupt our natural evolution. If contact were to be initiated, then it might be subtle.
On the reverse note, if there are in fact aliens that are not friendly, and want nothing more than to subjugate us, then I believe full disclosure with terms of negative media hype, and capitalization of the chaos that would ensue would be in their best interest and not ours.

"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
The point is, if there are aliens, it would be foolish of us to assume that we knew anything about their agendas, be they benevolent or not.

One day.......

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
these video suck... everyone here should already be way passed flying saucers and bright lights... Steve Greer is working with the government with disclosing little bits of information which by the time your caught up with that and finally can crack your corona light and say ya believe other life exists, its waaaaaaaaaaay too late. Get into your consciousness and find who is really there.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ya I do so love this documentary. It really is the best I have ever seen. I've watched it so many times it's not even funny. I've had it for about 2 years now I think. Still every time I watch it I get something new out of it. I have done all the back ground research on every person mentioned and interveiwed long ago. The same goes for all the sites mentioned. I've spoken through email to a few of the people and I am about to meet one or two of them when I leave on vacation on the 25th of this month. Those who I have spoken to turned out to be GREAT people. Such as Charles James Hall. He really is a great man and I have enjoyed emailing him. I have each of his books as well. Unfortunatly, I will miss his talk at the Alamo, Nevada Conference. The conference ends on the 24th and my vacation starts on the 25th. BIG TIME BUMMER! If anyone has the time to go I DEFINITELY recommend doing so.

WAY too many documentaries are so far behind on things. People are STILL so stuck on if EBE people exist or not. This one just gets past that stagnation and goes forward a bit further.

I wish I had something like this many years ago. I thought I was slick way back in 1995 when I found out about 4 different species........

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Valkyr8]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Major, if you had noticed it was produced in Europe! I reckon there are many other versions with subtitles in various languages.

AND, as chaoic mentions, this is incredibly considerate for the deaf.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Heres one
LINK

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I know you mean well. but this was posted back in 2006 i believe on ATS, under the name of fastwalkers,it is a very good film if you never watched.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Great documentary. Agreed with above posters, I wish I saw this this a long time ago. Still interesting to see, just nothing new really.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The docu is short on balance, offering only conclusions that 'aliens are here! OMG!' Still, it's an interesting watch.

Originally posted by Aldolas
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hmm... Well, what do you want to hear...
- there are no flying objects described in ancient texts?
- there aren't millions of witnesses, many of them credible?
- X-Presidents of the US (and other world leaders) have not said they are here?
etc. etc.
[edit on 11-5-2009 by Aldolas]

Well, the "flying saucers" "UFO's" may well be here.... and they may well be documented and have been witnessed by millions of people including "credible" witnesses..

But does that mean that these "UFO's" ARE piloted by "aliens?"..... i don't think it does.

[edit on 12/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
@ blupblup: Just out of interest (without trying to hijack the thread
) Who do you think flies them then?

The depictions and stories of ancient flying craft keeps me off believing that they are all manmade.

Back on topic:
Until I saw the videos I didn't realize how many people have actually seen or had contact with UFOs.

You know that guy, that talked about his voluntary visit to the other planet, he says something about being by a discussion of a 'possible future for the human race'. Anybody got more info on this?
@ Valkyr8 can you help me there? Could you tell me which vid it's in and if possible what his name his. You probably know that off the top of your head by now

BB,
Samuel

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Between 3:52-4:06 Part 10, the man states,
" They have Never been Hostile. They pose NO air security problems, the Airforce knows this & the Airforce have made Statements to that Effect...that UFO's pose NO THREAT."

So I ask,"Since when did we start Trusting the Government on what they have to say about Ufos?"

This video has good information, however I ask everyone to question how that might sound contradictory. Because they also mention the Illuminati & how people believe they are a small group of people who actually have control over EVERYTHING! (this part I can agree to..)

So if Illuminati control what our Government, Media says to us...than I ask again why Do WE think that these ET's are here to be Benevolent? I DO believe we have some ETs living here with us for centurys or longer (but underground thats why they frequently come out of WATER)

And of course they made a Treaty with our Government...

So WHY TRUST these ET'S who have made the choice to AGREE to something Privately with our Government who we DONT TRUST in the 1st place?

The other guy was right though, we should call them Extra-Dimentional beings....because thats what people experience when they go through Sleep-Paralysis...& theres been thousands of Confused people wondering what theyre going though when they cant MOVE after waking up. (Go to www.sleeps.com... IF you want those Confirmations)

Also, look up PHIL SCHNEIDER who worked with the Military to built those Underground bases that almost got him killed while Encountering an Alien who Sauntered off his hand.

He also said that these Beings have Germs that will make US SICK & THEM SICK if we come into contact with them....thats why they keep a LOW key. In Addition-- The different Species down there are at War with Eachother & @ WAR with HUMANS.
Phil said that the ETS are DIEING Down their because there are FEWER of them then us humans....however they are WINNING the WAR with us because of of the "Treaty" they made with the Goverments to Exchange our LIVES for their Technology Advances.

Now Im not saying we dont have other ETS visiting from other planets....but I think that those are Few & the ones that LIVE HERE have more of an INTEREST with what we do because it directly Effects them.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Inspiration1911]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Inspiration1911]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join