It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Most here on this site claim to be against the new world order and all that, but your all still stuck on the whole dem/rep arguments and talking points.
Really?!?
Has it ever occurred to any of you that IT DOESN'T #%$^*& MATTER!

i feel like I'm just sitting here, watching people try to prove their pride for a fraternity.
Like i just want to get back on the road but the 'kids' are arguing, and we're not going anywhere until we all shut up about who's better.

Drop the fact that some people don't believe in YOUR god, and don't base THEIR lives and beliefs on a book they don't and will never believe in.
And as much of you that won't admit it, a lot of this rep/dem argument crap is based on religious and individual moral beliefs. Some even seem to be based on a bias of a certain race; because if you can dislike a whole group of people ( rep/dem ) and swear allegiance to a POLITICAL STANCE - when neither side has yet to prove themselves to get a day of real work done or a law passed without a corporate agenda - then you can definitely dislike a certain group of people.
After all, a lot of people have been coming up with astoundingly ignorant arguments to smear Obama. yeah, when Bush was in office a lot of people made some pretty ridiculous arguments. But dijon mustard And a laugh at a joke, tell me you have never laughed at the expense of somebody and i'll give you a link to a youtube compilation of people face planting, sure they may have broken their nose, gotten stitches, but you still had a little belly laugh. That he laughed only shows he is as normal as you and me.

what's with all the ignorance??

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a significant percentage of people who think Obama is some undercover jihadist working for Osama himself, after all his name is muslim and his skin is dark right, so there has to be some sort of connection there.
And I'm not nonchalantly flaming republicans, because liberals are no better!
This is becoming a turf war fought by the same kind of people, they're just trying to get the power. It's like two kids arguing over who gets to lick the cake batter from the bowl. and your all mindlessly being dragged into the argument!!!!!
Yeah but I'm giving up thought, most of you will read this and not have a second thought about what we're letting happen. all distracted and hopelessly drawn like a magnet. you all think like asses and weigh us down like elephants.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
while i totally concur that they're all playing for the same team - that of big business interests, surely you see that how a country is governed is of total importance?

if people were more concerned with how things worked, what happened, etc then it would be much harder for special interest groups such as Rockafella, Rothchild, Glaxo, Shell, HRH, etc, etc to mold the world into their little dream -one in which they are in control of us and can do whatever they want.

I think the whole 'it doesn't matter' idea is the most likely candidate for 'ideas forced on the masses by controlling parties / conspiracies' - if we ignore what they're doing and spend all our time talking about reptiles, aliens. NWOs, etc then the people who want control of the world will find it much easier to grab.

We should be understanding, debating and educating - on subjects that matter, on the nuts and bolts moves which the government are making to our society. When the stupid smith woman suggests another step towards a totalitarian state we should rationally refute her, make her look like the small minded bigot she is and make sure everyone understands why she is wrong -just whispering among ourselves that she's nwo isn't going to help anyone (oh and im sure she's not in 'the gang', after all a group that powerful would surely have standards right? no one could put up with such an insufrable witch -apart from a retarded socially inept fool like brown of course)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Read your opening post again and re-ask your question about ignorance.

Looked in a mirror lately?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a significant percentage of people who think Obama is some undercover jihadist working for Osama himself, after all his name is muslim and his skin is dark right, so there has to be some sort of connection there.

Thats ludicrous!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows Obama is a Reptilian, secretly guiding the Annukai to earth via Nibiru

Ooops sorry , I was just being ignorant

[edit on 11/5/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well I can see how you are frustrated, but perhaps you have not looked closer at some of the topics and the conversation going on here at ATS.

I dare you to find another place where so many different views and beliefs all come together to talk about and discuss our world's most important issues from a very broad spectrum.

There is ignrorance here, but that is the nature of the world, there will always be ignorance. There will always be those who have things a little backwards and may not agree with the "brighter" ideas society has come to accept.

But it's all a matter of personnal opinion. Most here know that the current administration and every other institution in the US is a sham and needs to be re-tooled severly. Very soon for that matter.

And the time will come. Patience is a virtue.

~Keeper

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think the illusion of our political system is in place to do more than merely serve big business or any one political point of view, but I am convinced that it goes deeper than that. Being birthed from a deep and dark system that doesn’t mean to kill us but instead enslave us. It’s always been there in one form or another. Its infiltrated governments, religions, and societies. It’s always been there and there have always been those who dared to stand up and speak against it. There are those few who are in our government today that I truly believe are men and women of quality, but these fighting few are our bones that the masters throw out for us to keep us quiet and blissful. I have known a few in DC and it always seems that when they are no longer valuable to whatever is running this global machine, yes I said global, and then they are put aside, and forgotten.
For myself I trust no government to care for me, I am self sufficient. I trust no politician to be completely honest with me; I can find truth for myself. It’s a matter of our ability to deal with our surroundings and survive. This is the fighting spirit that many who founded this nation had and it’s the true reason we are here today. There have always been those “enlightened” ones who think they control all they survey… but there have always been those who refuse to be controlled.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I gotta agree with xxx3no, read your opening line and look into the mirror.
Denial is the biggest weapon the elite have, and the peoples brains are the bullets! Once they have changed the load (size of the false bullet), they add the powder and boom, you mentality is changed towards them.
Then, in between rounds sometimes, they'll load ya up with blanks and let ya expend them for a while. What's happening in the world isn't hard to see, it's just simply painstaking to fathom at times! Obama says he's gonna get us outta both Iraq and Afghanistan, and yet we're building bases there in both countries! Then he's gonna fix our economy, and all he's done is run up more debt in fake bailouts. People are unemployed, homeless, and hungry, and yet Obama says "Yes We Can"! What's he referring to, how many times he can milk us of our tax dollars?
I could fix this nations' problems in less than 2 years, and yet we have all these alleged college experts who say, at election time of course, that they have the golden wand to make everything all better! All Obama's gonna do is finish what gw bush and others started, which is keep obeying his nwo handlers orders!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
NatureBoy is right. we need people who care. while the reps/dems are puppets it doesnt mean people shoulnt care. you dont evev have to believe in God or a god to do it. people believe because they have something to believe in. maybe people refer to dems/reps here because while they are puppets, their still political parties with different agendas.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have always believed and said that how can we call ourselves "the united states of america", when we continually keep lines drawn in the sand with political parties, racism, and social ladders? People are people! Some make more money than others, some folks skin are different colors, and some speak different languages, but at the end of the day, we all laugh, love, cry, bleed the same color, and even enjoy a good joke!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just because people will always be ignorant doesn't mean that it's right and that we shouldn't change that. Maybe you misunderstood my post then if i have to re-read it. Yes many people of all different beliefs and opinions come here to discuss what the professionals wont, but when the whole point of a post goes missed because of arguing in the replies, it is then very apparent of how some beliefs block us from seeing the bigger picture.

And since when does knowing that arguing about little things a person does that has no effect politically give the NWO a hold over me? I didn't even get that post, they're giving me bullets to fire with? Are you serious. No i'd just rather not get worked up over things people do that don't effect anything in a good or bad way. If Obama laughs at a dark humored joke, how the hell does it make it into news? Isn't there anything more important to share with the world? If Rush Limbaugh makes a snide comment on the new administration, why does any one care? We already know how much the republican and democratic parties like taking shots at each other, that doesn't mean we need to follow every little remark with a story in the news or post on ATS! What they do as a functioning government party is what should be recognized by the people, yet people waste they're time arguing over spilt milk.
See, nobody gets it. it's about their actions and their words of action, not their words or action verbs

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Wow, talk about not gettin it??
, I used the term "bullets" as a synonym for "thoughts". That's what the govt gives you to work with in the msm, thoughts. Do ya get it now????? You probably don't which makes me hope that they "don't" ever give you any real ones!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
Most here on this site claim to be against the new world order and all that, but your all still stuck on the whole dem/rep arguments and talking points.
Really?!?

Has it ever occurred to any of you that IT DOESN'T #%$^*& MATTER!

Yeah, the whole republican/democrat debate doesn't make much sense if you believe in the NWO.

The "Council on Foreign Relations" conspiracy theorists point this out:

"In 2008, CFR Affiliate Barack Obama defeated CFR Member John McCain."
"In 2004, CFR Affiliate George W. Bush defeated CFR Member John Kerry."
"In 2000, CFR Member George W. Bush defeated CFR Member Al Gore."
"In 1996, CFR Member Bill Clinton defeated CFR Member Bob Dole."
"In 1992, CFR Member Bill Clinton defeated CFR Member George H. W. Bush."
"In 1988, CFR Member George H. W. Bush defeated CFR Member Michael Dukakis. "
"In 1984, Ronald Reagan** defeated CFR Member Walter Mondale."
"In 1980, Ronald Reagan** defeated CFR Member Jimmy Carter."
"In 1976, CFR Member Jimmy Carter defeated CFR Affiliate Gerald Ford."
"In 1972, CFR Member Richard Nixon defeated CFR Member George McGovern."
"In 1968, CFR Member Richard Nixon defeated CFR Member Hubert Humphrey."

So, we have a trend going back 50 years. NWO? I doubt it. One organization having tremendous influence (a near monopoly, in fact) on foreign policy? Obviously.

You see the same trend of "no-difference" when you look at marginal tax rates, government spending, and pretty much everything else.

I support Free-Trade and open borders, and I don't think that an NAU sounds like an awful idea, so I don't really care about any of this. If I opposed Free-Trade and open borders and such, then I might be pretty disgusted by the above.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by theWCH]

top topics

join