It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what will be their next move?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh this is almost amusing, once you learn to see through the veil and see their plans, especially now, as they are losing control over humans.

Sooo, first we have this whole "war on terror" thing to control the population.

Unfortunately, doesn't work anymore - humans have become too intelligent.

Alright, how about a global pandemic virus to control the globe's population? Pandemic Bird Flu/Swine Flu virus! Jolly good idea!

Nope - doesn't work either - humans are not buying into that.

Alright, so how about a huge hurricane? A tsunami? An earthquake?? Global warming?????

Nope.

Ohh! A global economic collapse! Yes, that's it!

Baah, humans can grow their own food and become self-sustainable.

Okay, what's next then? We have to keep those stupid humans imprisoned in fear! We have to maintain control of this planet! We have to!! Aaaaargh!!!!

So, what do you think, folks? What will be their next move?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It depends on what they want to achieve.

Is it their desire to create complete panic or just keep our minds off guard and somewhat afraid?

If I were them, I would cause a slow steady breakdown in global communications.

Cell phones would be the first to fail. Teenagers would run amuck in the streets.

Television would be next. What would families do if they didn't have their televisions to entertain them?

Just with those two interruptions in communications all heck would break loose.

Those of us with CB radios would be no longer looked at as hillbillies.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Crazy as it sounds I believe the next thing will be the tail of disclosure .

Unfortunately I think we will fall for that one .

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Oh this is almost amusing, once you learn to see through the veil and see their plans, especially now, as they are losing control over humans.

Sooo, first we have this whole "war on terror" thing to control the population.

Unfortunately, doesn't work anymore - humans have become too intelligent.

Alright, how about a global pandemic virus to control the globe's population? Pandemic Bird Flu/Swine Flu virus! Jolly good idea!

Nope - doesn't work either - humans are not buying into that.

Alright, so how about a huge hurricane? A tsunami? An earthquake?? Global warming?????

Nope.

Ohh! A global economic collapse! Yes, that's it!

Baah, humans can grow their own food and become self-sustainable.

Okay, what's next then? We have to keep those stupid humans imprisoned in fear! We have to maintain control of this planet! We have to!! Aaaaargh!!!!

So, what do you think, folks? What will be their next move?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

You forgot the scary pirates! lol

Yeah, i reckon it would be a threat from space, either an asteroid or a fake alien invasion.

They will try to con everyone in the world that the invaders must be worshiped like gods, while they run the scam from behind scenes, conning us all again with more trickery.

'The fake War on Terror and the lie that man is killing the planet with the life given gas called carbon dioxide that plants breath and turn into oxygen and food is not working any longer,' David Rockefeller told us. 'Therefore, we must come out with a much scarier scenario than men with beards and turbans and death by warming. It is the only way to ensure that weird cult following monopolists such as me stay in control of every political party and government in the world.'

Dr. Carol Rosin the former spokesperson for the late Wernher Von Braun an ex-Nazi who played an instrumental role in the NASA space program, says a false flag alien attack is a distinct possibility. In fact Von Braun told her shortly before his death that the first threat would be communism, than terrorism, than giant killer asteroids and finally space aliens. The only thing is that all of these threats would be lies and used as an excuse to consolidate power and militarize space. Von Braun passed away in 1977, so it is interesting to see that these predictions so far have been correct. Of course, communism and terrorism were and have already been used as the so called threats and there’s little doubt that the threat of a giant asteroid crashing into earth or the threat of space aliens invading would further accelerate the world towards the militarization of space and a one world government.

Our beloved Hollywood has already propagandized giant killer asteroids in movies like Deep Impact and Armageddon, and alien invasions through movies like Independence Day and War Of The Worlds, they are doing this propaganda thing a lot in movies, especially nowadays, with movies like Watchmen who are reeking of Illuminati and NWO symbolism.

Just be on your guard, and if something like that happens, don't be afraid or panic, that's what they want, just yawn and criticize their really bad special effects cuz I'm sure that's what it would be, a real life Hollywood show lol.

Peace!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
[Baah, humans can grow their own food and become self-sustainable.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HR 875 will take care of that when it passes! ^^^^

The next move's gonna be to destabalize the american economy even further. This will be accomplished by the elitists continuing to buy up all the stock that has fallen lately and try to sucker those that have any money left to reinvest and allow them some pretty big dividends before they crash the markets the next time, which by all indicators and according to Bob Chapman, will be the last time it happens before the global currency change.

Right now, oil is tanking on demand, and yet gas prices remain over two bucks a gallon. Venezuela is partly responsible for this, as is china. Then with russia controlling all of europes oil, that pretty much makes the usa the middle easts' top user of oil, and our economy is so bad, americans can't afford to buy gas for anything other than for commuting back and forth to work! The gov't is working on cutting our food supplies, shutting down dairy farms, and continuing to allow american business to go offshore to operate, thus furthering our economic downslide.

Flu outbreaks, terrorism, natural disasters, and economic woes, while all are contributors to panic, americans could care less about anything other than their pocketbooks, and when their money gets tampered with, then and only then do they show any emotion at all! It's this type of vanity that will be america's demise! When the coming hyperinflation hist, and trust me, it's coming, there will be news blackouts globally because the media won't be able to cover it all! And, that will be probably when they will shut down the internet also. The global govt's won't want any "you-tube" viddeos being made and shared. Then, when that global man of miracle surfaces, the son of perdition, "internet 2" will emerge, and all will accept it because we'll be famished for global connectionalism to our neighbors to catch up on what's been happening!

So, I guess to sum it all up on what's going to happen:

Collapse of the american dollar
America's economy to be based on military defense (wars)
the end of the internet for a short spell
all major industry leaves america
eugenics program kicks in, thinning down american populace by design
one world currency
microchipping humans
scandal in the whitehouse that will lock in either Obama or the next american president via the nwo
major asteroid to impact earth around 2015 or 2016
supernatural world leader surfaces

And this is just the short list. Any of the above can happen at any given time. It's going to mainly depend on how fast or slow the elite wish to push their agenda. We can wake up all the people we want to, but if nobody does anything, what does the global elite care that we are all awake?!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam certainly may be something that could be put into motion.

However before that happens I really think that there will be another World War.

Remember Mega Mason Albert Pike predicted THREE World Wars!!!!!!

My hunch is it will involve the US and the 'Zionist Entity' Vs. the Shanghai Cooperative Organization Powers (China, Russa plus Iran) and this will start off soon rather then later.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, I just finished reading an article where it said that Obama has "frozen" the cost of living raises for social security in the years 2010 and 2011, and that medicare has already begun to use it's own money to cover expenses. Compile this with social security beginning the depletion of it's funds in 2016 and this will take care of thinning down america's population (eugenics) and will throw a scare into the remaining populace, thus making them more or less volunteer to fight in the future bogus wars or face expungence due to the fact that welfare and social security are not around anymore. Obama is following his orders to the letter so far it seems.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Well I certainly think there are more Wars coming!

I don't think any kind of neo-eugenics program is going to be used though, I am betting on another False Flag attack being used as the pretext for more Wars!!

But hey the Future is still out there and one could be wrong! So I will keep on eye on Neo-Eugenics as well (Alex Jones covers this stuff pretty well)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I guess we may find out on March 25th on the History Channel.
2nd line

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cunnobar the Slayer

I readily agree with ya on the more wars happening. Just take a look here at what they are training our own boy scouts of america to do via obama's "give act". It'll be us against our gov't and our own kids!
www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

No..humans have not become too intelligent. There are just more of us; thus,
increasing the odds of coincidence. We communicate much more rapidly than any other time in recorded history. I believe that we re-write history via the internet.

But, I thought that you were more connected than your post would lead us to believe.

Define "they or them" please.
I know what I'm doing next..do you??

Peace...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the next threat will be something shocking and frightening. Something like an asteroid threat or an alien threat/alien first contact.

The next move could also be a something along the lines of several very strategically placed nuclear detonations (terrorists of course not our own governments nuking us).

Watching and waiting

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Actually folks the next step took place yesterday and today and none of ya'll seem to have noticed it at all. If you read one of my last posts, I said the major industries will be leaving america? Well, GM closed 1100 dealerships today, and have 1500 more to go, and Chrysler is shutting down 769 dealerships. Both GM and Chrysler have moved outta the usa with GM already building plants in both brazil and mexico and chrysler being taken over by fiat is moving also. Compile this with GM closing its' parts plants until july 14th, and you have a major calamity here. The next step is going to be finishing busting up the autoworkers union! Also, in Indiana, a major steel mill is scheduled for closing and the workers there stormed the plant offices a couple of days ago!

new topics

top topics

join