It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth in this ongoing series...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well, does he support the death penalty, or doesn't he? Let's look to his statements to find out.

In 1996, Kerry Attacked Governor Bill Weld For Supporting Death Penalty For Terrorists. KERRY: �Your policy would amount to a terrorist protection policy. Mine would put them in jail.� (1996 Massachusetts Senate Debate, 9/16/96)

Ok, but now....Will he change his stance?

In 1996, Kerry Said, �You Can Change Your Mind On Things, But Not On Life-And-Death Issues.� (Timothy J. Connolly, �The �Snoozer� Had Some Life,� [Worcester, MA] Telegram & Gazette, 7/3/96)

(bold added by me)

Wow! Bold words! I guess we can count on Kerry to at least uphold this one. After all, he said you cannot change your mind on a life and death decision like that. Oh, wait, but this is John Kerry...

KERRY: �The law of the land is the law of the land, but I have also said that I am for the death penalty for terrorists because terrorists have declared war on your country.� (NBC�s �Meet The Press,� 12/1/02)

Well, it looks like even when he says you can't change your mind on something, he can. :shk: This guy is making this way too easy...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
And only a country of sleeping sheeple will allow either of these power-hungry, blood-thirsty, money-hungry liars that have no conscience to ever come into ANY kind of public office, period. Welcome to the land of the free!

dz

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's hard to find any politician who doesn't lie. As sad as it may be, it is true.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And has it not been argued by your side, everything has changed since 9-11? After all, if we never decide to change our mind on anything, we would still be doing some seriously wrong things in this world...in other words, I don't see this as pandering or a typical "flip flop".

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think we should all just shut the hell up about Bush and Kerry until the election is either near, or over.

The pit is getting filled up with this # (no offense Jake, I know it's just a response to other posts).

It gets really old.

Most people think both are sacks of #, like myself, so what's the point?

Maybe I'm just getting annoyed at the apathy of this fat #ing lazy bastard population we have in this country.

# the Bachelor
# the fat people who just can't say no, but call it a disease
# the people who "don't have time" to get involved but bitch anyway
# the people who think murder is a right
# the gas prices
# the war
# the terrorists
# the Swan
# the bull# news
# the Bush/Kerry nutbags who should just get a job sucking their ass sweat for spare change
# the cowards who can't get off "the votes" enough, or are too damn scared of Jesse Jackson to close the damn border
# the pill popping generation
# the lack of personal responsibility mentality
# the people wanting the government to FIX YOUR STUPID LIFE
# the illegal immigrants
# the antigun freaks, you bunch of Hitler loving Nazis
# Universal Health Care

~phew~ Sometimes you just need to cut the bull# agenda and get back to what's really worth it and what is not.

Don't get too caught up in this, because once you know the truth about the world, you'll find the sick and sadistic place it is, and you will find yourself wishing it would just burn in it's own revolting filth.

And yeah, I'm pretty pissed today.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So what, he changed his mind. You don't?

So what, he said you can't change your mind on issues like this, do you remember every single thing you say in your life? Probably not.

Kerry isn't perfect, so don't act like we dems think he is. But he is sure as hell better than Bush.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
wow jethro - I can honestly say I agree with every single aspect of your rant

As for Kerry - I guess he can change his mind on things he says you can't change your mind on

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
wow jethro - I can honestly say I agree with every single aspect of your rant

As for Kerry - I guess he can change his mind on things he says you can't change your mind on

Thanks. I think too much analysis would take anything apart.

Seperate anything small enough or spend enough time looking/ripping it up and you will find inconsistancies in everything.

top topics

join