It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights filmed over Mexico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not much on the heritage of the clip but doesn't look to be CGI or reflections.
Around 0:14 on the video some of the lights dim and then one appears to go red.

Multiple UFOs Mexico:
www.youtube.com...
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hmm interesting, don't look CGI... Havent seen this one yet I dont think. Goo stuff. I am iffy about how the footage "cuts" from a close up to a far shot without zooming. Tampering is huge when the footge is all cut up.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Kinda sorta reminds me of this video (although i do not know if it is real or not) of a UFO also shot in mexico.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihniwid
I am iffy about how the footage "cuts" from a close up to a far shot without zooming. Tampering is huge when the footge is all cut up.

I agree that it's not the best of ways to document something - but electronic zooms just crop the picture like that instead of zooming. There's more than a few big brand camera phones that have this feature.

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I like that one! Reminds me of so many others, which means someone is either creating them CGI and uploading them onto different accounts or they are real and all over the world!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shade
I like that one! Reminds me of so many others, which means someone is either creating them CGI and uploading them onto different accounts or they are real and all over the world!

Or hoaxers just copy eachothers formats... which makes more sense...

Mexico has quite a few sightings. I do feel they have something present, after the government aired the footage taken by their people a few years back I think its safe to say that.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I made a post about seeing something similar to those just the other day in Victorville, ca.

I saw Like 8-10 Objects that looked like a shimmering metallic sort of craft spinning in circle pretty fast which gave the shimmering effect I think.

I think its secret test flights or something.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Cross-eyed stereo 3-D reconstruction. Just for fun.

Now this one really does look like a reflection in glass. The lights appear to be closer than the tree or whatever it is across the street. Your interpretation, however, may be different.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e0539023e52b1765.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join