It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetosphere Watch Thread - Pictures - Latest Information -

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Solar Activity Watch 2011
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by onthelookout
Concerning the Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation the image hasn't updated since Mar 14. I sure hope they're ok (since they are located in Japan). Or maybe it's because of the rolling power outages to conserve power. I feel partially blind.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I found this, but I have no idea how to read the chart:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3131a8b9544.jpg[/atsimg]
geomag.usgs.gov...

It's larger at the link.
edit on 3/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I forgot about this thread - think it needs to be revived.

...We're now into a solar maximum and while some predictions say it's going to be one of the least active in history, others say it's heating up and we'll see a lot of severe solar storms.

One of my questions:

We know severe solar storms batter the magnetic field along with our communications systems and other technology - BUT - it's the low frequencies that are linked to seismic activity, earthquakes and possibly, volcanic eruptions. ...Low frequencies occur pre- and post severe solar storms, but do they occur with other less-studied solar emissions?

Thanks, sofi

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sofi perhaps it would be in sheer volume. I have to say more information needs to be brought forward for the effects on animals and humans. Lets see what kind of insanity happens through this one.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Complicated for sure. Seems every little thing might have a different impact.

Have you seen this one? Beyond the effects on DNA, the implications are intriguing and maybe a bit disturbing...

Terrifying scientific discovery: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

To be honest I avoided that one and went straight to work out at the green house...
it only makes sense that there are multiple contributions to the natural and unnatural effects of these mutations. But TPTB would rather allow all of the responsibility be thrown on Mother Nature...

Ok Ill go take a look over this weekend...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
No more simulation?

www.nict.go.jp...

edit on 5/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Very sad about this simulation going down. I loved that one and it was a pretty valuable thing that I miss a lot already. The other similar ones out are just not the same. I hope they do get something else in its place soon though.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join