It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetosphere Watch Thread - Pictures - Latest Information -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would also like to know what some of your insight is on how the magnetic field shifting will affect techtonic plate movement inturn volcanic activity and earthquakes.

Thanks for all the great import

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow, we are getting hit harder than I have seen this year. Very big hit, good to see the magnetosphere working like it is suppose to.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8

Hmm I'm not really sure..

What happens if a big metal tank is exposed to a really strong magnetic field? How strong would a field have to be to move a TANK, let alone tectonic plates?

Or could the tank moving cause a magnet to "follow" it?

My gut says that the magnetic field shifting being a result of another process, not the cause of the process..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/deccfaa23942.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow! I've never seen the tips go that far, outside of the simulation!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Do you study this type of activity for a living or hobby? It is very interesting material you have laid out. Thanks!

(your aviator picture is very cool. I drew a picture for a girl bout 15yrs ago that looks almost identical)

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/deccfaa23942.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow! I've never seen the tips go that far, outside of the simulation!

Alot hotter then the other snapshots you have posted

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Tank2/8]

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

What am I seeing here? Does the color represent pressure, or temp?
The stress that you see of the magnetosphere, is that being caused by solar wind or high levels of cosmic radiation? (is solar wind and cosmic radiation 2 in the same??)
What percent of the of the solar wind and cosmic radiation that the magnetosphere protects us from is from our sun's activity?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Ok I'll make a detailed explanation shortly. Gimme an hour, max.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8

What am I seeing here? Does the color represent pressure, or temp?
The stress that you see of the magnetosphere, is that being caused by solar wind or high levels of cosmic radiation? (is solar wind and cosmic radiation 2 in the same??)
What percent of the of the solar wind and cosmic radiation that the magnetosphere protects us from is from our sun's activity?

The color represents pressure. The more white, the more pressure. (and I believe the pressure is actually HIGHER, but it's above the detection abilities of the instruments on the ACE satellite.

It could be solar wind and/or cosmic radiation.

They're different things....

I don't understand your last question, I'm sorry.. I think it's a bit of column A, and a bit of column B.. A combination of both factors but I don't have enough data to give you a definitive answer.. :S

Try reviewing this thread

It might give you more insight.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Thanks brokenheadphone. That last question, what I was trying to say was.....Is it souly the sun that beats us up with its solar flares and other explosive activity or do we get bombarded from other sources as well?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

No problem! Deny ignorance, and all...

We're affect by both solar output and galactic sources as well..

It's like... Taking mortar and small arms fire simultaneously, if you will..

Check the U2U's that I've sent you..

[edit on 28-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Results of these studies are irrefutable; the human organism is sensitive to changes in environmental physical activity and reacts to them through a series of variations of its physiological parameters such as systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, bioelectrical activity of human brain, etc.

It is well established that both high and very low levels of GMA influence the number of some acute cardiac events (sudden cardiac death, acute myocardial infarction morbidity..

... during severe disturbances of geomagnetic field, the negative emotional background of a person is amplified. We conclude that changes in GMA mostly affect the activity of regulating systems related to high cortical mechanisms of regulation and sub-cortical integrative apparatuses."

Solar and Geomagnetic Activities and Related Effects on the Human physiological and Cardio-Health State: Some results of Azerbaijani and Collaborative Studies - Elchin S. Babayev

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
And Gakona magnetometer data.... ends abruptly...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d83b1e5b74e.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Started a new thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is about the jellyfish crop circle - it is predicting a solar storm on July 7th 2009.

Will the magnetosphere be able to handle it - if it does occur?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

I study this for a hobby only. I have been interested in everything happening with the Earth and have been watching this along with Earthquakes and volcanos. Basically anything of nature.

Brokenheadphonez - you are awesome with great information!! Thank you for bringing such good info to the thread to educate us all!!

I watch the magnetosphere every day - and will be following it even closer now, especially leading up to the 7th of July.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is a complete simulation of the magnetosphere from this last weekend.

It encompasses from the 27th to the 29th - when we were hit hard.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thanks questioningall, same to you!

I'm pretty sure that the magnetosphere can handle it. It's the low altitude solar induced ground currents and all among other things (effects on humans) that I feel it a a greater concern.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I will be watching the magnetosphere closely this week especially on the 7th of July.

Two different threads - one a Jellyfish crop circle predicts a solar storm for us on that date - thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now another crop circle is predicting the same thing here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Sweet, then I'm taking a break and know that if anything neat happens, you'll be there so I can at least look at it in retrospect lol!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wow, did anyone else feel that?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join