It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 9 Crop Circle Is A Time Map?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Your picture is upside down, the four circles of the sigal are on the top not the bottom, I know what this is. Its a very old sign.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There are more elements and combinations of elements which can be also interpreted with archetypic, and hopefully 'universal' themes, but they are also going to the point already made, which is to say that the Clatford crop glyph is likely NOT a sigil, intending to obscure, but rather is more likely a temporal reference 'map' intending to point us toward the alignment of the earth (from the earth's view point) with the Milky Way galactic central on 12.21.2012, at 11:11 am.

I have a hard time understanding this concept. The Earth lining up with the center of the milky way? Two objects, one line. If that were the concept, they are always lined up. There has to be three objects to be considered 'aligned'...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
just a niggling thought on these croppys~do any of the symbols( from the ones considered nonhuman made)appear in any ancient civilisations recorded texts/tablets/stones/cave walls.Just on occasion the odd design of a cropcircle gives me a deja-vu(ish) sense that i may have spied it somewhere before ie;pyramid hieroglyphics or the like.
Either way,Cheers to all
fots

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
There's also the so-called radiation and stalk problems that the wheat from crop circles have but these results came from a small amount of wheat. Also, even if the whole crop circle is radiated, it still doesn't mean that a UFO (military, or ET) have done this. They could be some folks with too much time in their hands that did the radiating just to get their few minutes of fame.

Presently, I see crop circles as the creations of kids who have nothing better to do than destroy the farmers' crops.

That's just how I see it. Abovetopsecret has taught me a lot.

Right so people with too much time to kill use boards and rope to make a 300ft PERFECT design overnight in the rain?.

Oh i forgot and carefully weaving the stems together and bending them without breakages, Oh and i forgot they also carry equipment they use to radiate the ground? If ATS taught me anything its that people's minds are either too far open or to far closed

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wassy
I have one question do crop circles ever appear in the same field?

I believe the answer is yes.... I recall a decade or so ago Colin Andrews workshop where he shared all his years of data collection. He noted that they were always attached to a ley line somehow, had electromagnetic readings, what damages were done to crops depended on the crops age, etc.

Also showed some photographs taken a year after a crop circle appeared and where it could still be somewhat visible through the new growth. In other words, where the original impression was had left the ground somewhat incompatible for more growth.. radiation?

Some guy Swerdlow? said all crop circles were military/alien made here and were for magic symbols to wave energy... ?!?

Would be disappointing if that were so - I'd like to believe there's something beyond this dust ball trying to say hello...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Your picture is upside down, the four circles of the sigal are on the top not the bottom, I know what this is. Its a very old sign.

The picture is posted as it was on the source site, which is linked to in the post.

I wonder, how do you know it's upside down?

Either way I wasn't flying the plane, nor did I take the picture. I posted it for reference

edit: quotes

[edit on 5/12/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Something is being communicated but I don't think this gives enough info...

I could claim that the upper section is indicative of humans and gods connected to consciousness, and their [the beings who made the crop circle] planetary system (the bottom section) is the same but they are only separated from true consciousness by one level of awareness rather than two, like we are.

One could make this design fit SOooo many possibilities it's basically worthless, in my opinion, without some Rosetta Stone we haven't found yet.

Edited for clarity

[edit on 13-5-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I was sitting here pondering of the possible interaction of military involvement being primarily of communication. Heres a theory for thought. What if the military were the ones creating some of these crop circles as a form of communications?
What would it be saying?
Would they be asking questions or merely stating their own theory of scientific fact derived from their own level of understanding of a galactic event in the making?
Could it possible be building up to something such as a false flag event?
Sorry if any of this has already been posted.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Lets see an advanced alien race travels 10,100,1000 lyrs to visit earth, How shall we contact earthlings ? thats a good idea lets bend some grass
I doubt it!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Lets see an advanced alien race travels 10,100,1000 lyrs to visit earth, How shall we contact earthlings ? thats a good idea lets bend some grass
I doubt it!

I find it inevitable to notice how you suggest that crop circles are the only intervention E.T.s have had on this planet. If so, then unfortunately your comment has taken a whole new level or sarcasm which I don't think is going to be very appreciated by any advanced intelligence on this planet or elsewhere. So, I ask you to reconsider the amplitude of what you're saying and reform your objectivity to be less subjective.

Peace, love and light.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Interesting with the attempt to decipher a meaning. However, I would rather jump the fence and say these are created by military satellites with advanced microwave - laser technologies. The military regardless of country are playing you people off like morons as they inhibit space. A laser can create an image based from a computer program and be scaled to any size, especially from the high reaches of the atmosphere. You must consider this possible. There is no reason I would say for craft to come down and create patterns into fields. It's too primitive for our advancing world. Think about it. In vegetation? Come on. They can do better. Don't be fooled.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Very good thread.

Here is my interpretation:

the part above is our galaxy.
The part under the nod is a sort of zoom on our solar system.
The littles lines are there to highlight the slight little angle that our solar system is making with the galaxy plane. The idea if of c
ourse pointing to 2012.

Is it man made or work of ET? I don't know. It's sure a lot of work and quite a bit of art design involved.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The honest to good argument ive againt crop circles is their just way too scientific. Now I can see a bunch of nerdy thick lensed glasses folk going all out of their way to create and pretend they got some alien circle going on, but honestly if you were thousands/millions/billions of years evolution ahead, why would you settle for dregs... Crop circles come on?

You could easily mass mind control/implant/implant information in people instead of causing a big mind boggle from 'confusing' the normal folk.

Honestly I swear it must be pretty intelligent, smart folk who are real good at math,and have the machinery at their disposal to 'fool/confuse' the populace into being even more fooled/scared/controllable than beforehand.

To an alien species they could treat us no better than lab rats, which obviously they may, or maybe not do. Do you find rats intelligent and worthy of the same rights as any human being? If your answer is no, then how say you Mr/s(miss) Aliens with your millions of years technology, big boggly eyes and pale grey skin (Heck I do not know what they would look like,.but thats a classic example). Would they give as much thought to a human, of limited intelligence as us to a rat? I think not.

Anyway Sorry to dreg on, but honestly... Crop circles never to my knowledge have ever been filmed being created....

EDIT: Left out stuff

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Aoxoa]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
One thing I've always loved is how obvious the crop-circles that are man made are. They're off balance, they're not symmetrical, they're actually quite hilarious. You can tell somebody had one too many beers and had a bad idea to ruin a farmer's crop.

On the other hand, there are several episodes of UFO Hunters, UFO Files, UFO Diaries, whatever the hell it's called now, where they go out into the field after the crop circle has appeared with a geiger counter. Most of the time they register signs of radiation. How do you explain that? Do circle makers go and pick up some plutonium before taking their "board" and "rope" to create an impossible design? Lulz.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Interesting with the attempt to decipher a meaning. However, I would rather jump the fence and say these are created by military satellites with advanced microwave - laser technologies. The military regardless of country are playing you people off like morons as they inhibit space. A laser can create an image based from a computer program and be scaled to any size, especially from the high reaches of the atmosphere. You must consider this possible. There is no reason I would say for craft to come down and create patterns into fields. It's too primitive for our advancing world. Think about it. In vegetation? Come on. They can do better. Don't be fooled.

Lasers burn, they don't produce an intertwining effect on things.

Think again!

Peace and love.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
As much as I love geometry, and astrology, I am not sure this equals what the link suggests. At first glimpse, I would agree with the link, it seemed to point to 2012 and the winter solstice. And then I started looking at it from a more up front approach. This was done on May 6 2009. Perhaps this crop circle is telling the earth that in exactly two years nine months… Feb 6, 2012 or plus twenty six days… March 2, 2012 something is going to happen. Or perhaps the two full orbital rotations signifies there will be a blue moon in 2010 and 2011. Personally because of the way this was done I would say this in a prank, hoax. But to keep on point, above is my own quick opinion on what that crop circle could mean. Or perhaps that crop circle is talking about things to come over the next few months. From the top of that picture to the bottom. The first dot represents the day it was created and it is predicting everything from that day forward for this year. The big diagram equals within one months time something big is going to happen. Then two months of calm, then in the third month, another major event. Then two more months of calm, or building up of pressure… and then three weeks into the last part of that picture the TS---really---HTF.

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Crop circles are not man made... Too accurate to be.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Cannot be done overnight either.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
May 9th was also the Global meditation day, supposedly for transcending into the 5th dimension in 2012. So I was surprised to see this crop circle about 2012 on the same day as that. Look at this data from May 9. Magnetic fluxuation could be a result of the meditation or the crop circle, or both?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reading

Originally posted by Unregistered
There's also the so-called radiation and stalk problems that the wheat from crop circles have but these results came from a small amount of wheat. Also, even if the whole crop circle is radiated, it still doesn't mean that a UFO (military, or ET) have done this. They could be some folks with too much time in their hands that did the radiating just to get their few minutes of fame.

Presently, I see crop circles as the creations of kids who have nothing better to do than destroy the farmers' crops.

That's just how I see it. Abovetopsecret has taught me a lot.

Right so people with too much time to kill use boards and rope to make a 300ft PERFECT design overnight in the rain?.

Oh i forgot and carefully weaving the stems together and bending them without breakages, Oh and i forgot they also carry equipment they use to radiate the ground? If ATS taught me anything its that people's minds are either too far open or to far closed

If you look closely at the design you can see that it is far from perfect.The bottom piece is not in line with the top for starters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/96a4e530c099eb0c.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join