It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Lie #4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, with all the controversy the last few threads have stirred up, I couldn't hold back. Guess this would be a JungleJake lie. Oh well, here goes, anyway.

�Senator John F. Kerry of Massachusetts � said he will cease his complaints once the shooting starts. �It�s what you owe the troops,� said a statement from Kerry, a Navy veteran of the Vietnam War. �I remember being one of those guys and reading news reports from home. If America is at war, I won�t speak a word without measuring how it�ll sound to the guys doing the fighting when they�re listening to their radios in the desert.�� (Glen Johnson, �Democrats On The Stump Plot Their War Rhetoric,� The Boston Globe, 3/11/03)

Very noble of him...Let's see if he keeps his word...

��What we need now is not just a regime change in Saddam Hussein and Iraq, but we need a regime change in the United States,� Kerry said in a speech at the Peterborough Town Library. Despite pledging two weeks ago to cool his criticism of the administration once war began, Kerry unleashed a barrage of criticism as US troops fought within 25 miles of Baghdad.� (Glen Johnson, �Kerry Says Us Needs Its Own �Regime Change,�� The Boston Globe, 4/3/03)

Whoops, guess not. Agree or disagree on his stance, he did break his word. More to come...(that's a promise I won't break!
)

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Kerry's Just another slimey politican that the democrats are despretely pushing in hopes they can slide back into the office and screw up the country some more.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

�I remember being one of those guys and reading news reports from home. If America is at war, I won�t speak a word without measuring how it�ll sound to the guys doing the fighting when they�re listening to their radios in the desert.�

�What we need now is not just a regime change in Saddam Hussein and Iraq, but we need a regime change in the United States,�

Ok...I don't see the lie yet. How do you know if he did not "measure how it would sound to the troops" before he said it. Some of these lies are seeming a bit fishy though...did a new Republican newsletter come out this weekend? Because these are all the focal points on most of your talk radio...your conservative talk radio.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah I think it's safe to consider him just another sleazy politician.

I'd love to see what happens if he wins. Colonel would have a heart attack, I think. Because, if Bush loses and things in this country keep going downhill Colonel would have no choice but to blame a (GASP) democrat for something bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Yeah I think it's safe to consider him just another sleazy politician.

I'd love to see what happens if he wins. Colonel would have a heart attack, I think. Because, if Bush loses and things in this country keep going downhill Colonel would have no choice but to blame a (GASP) democrat for something bad.

Oh come now, you should know Colonel better then that. If a democrat is in office and things start going sour...Blame the administration before his! Bush lovers have been doing the same now for almost 4 years, and rightly so, Clinton set us up for the largest terror attack in history. Colonel would be justified, too. Just because one administration moves out and another moves in doesn't cause the whole slate to be cleaned, they have to work with the scribblings of the previous occupant. Hopefully, if Bush loses, he'll leave the White House with more dignaty then Clinton did.

What would be interesting is if everything was going gang busters, Kerry was elected, and the country was prosperous for the next 3. Then a huge depression hits us...Who, I wonder, would Colonel blame?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Picking on Colonel when he's not even here to defend himself...

What exactly has Bush done for this country that is good? I still cant, despite my research, find any. The only thing he has done is worsen the economy and get us into an unnessecary war.

Whats it matter if Kerry tells a few little lies? Bush tells us alot worse lies that effect the economy and foreign policy and here you are dogging Kerry for something he said a year ago...

Go figure...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
dude - I am getting a big kick out of these posts on Kerrys lies. Be warned though - you will never ever be able to post them all - there are simply too many!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As I said in an earlier thread screeching "bush bush bush" does not provide answers to questions posed about John Kerry. I think 90% of politicians are scumbags so please don't think I'm just mauling Kerry and I think Bush is a saint. However it is an empty answer to explain Kerry's shortcomings by attacking Bush. It just doesn't work, sorry.

As for the colonel, don't worry about him. He's always very capable of defending himself and quite honestly I absolutely LOVE disagreeing with him on political issues. It's fun and intellectually stimulating.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

What exactly has Bush done for this country that is good? I still cant, despite my research, find any. The only thing he has done is worsen the economy and get us into an unnessecary war.

Whats it matter if Kerry tells a few little lies? Bush tells us alot worse lies that effect the economy and foreign policy and here you are dogging Kerry for something he said a year ago...

Go figure...

__

How about the FreedomCAR and Fuel Initiative? Designed to help wean us off the oil tit. sarcasm on Doesn't make sense, tho, Bush being such a big part oil the NWO Oil Domination Cartel Skull and Bones Shape-shifting Reptilians or whatever. sarcasm off

Here's a link
here

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How about the FreedomCAR and Fuel Initiative? Designed to help wean us off the oil tit. sarcasm on Doesn't make sense, tho, Bush being such a big part oil the NWO Oil Domination Cartel Skull and Bones Shape-shifting Reptilians or whatever. sarcasm off

I wish you had bold on/ bold/off!
Just kidding m8. I couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

How about the FreedomCAR and Fuel Initiative?

thats great and all, thanks for the link by the way, but we still spend alot more on oil. If Bush was really serious about using Hydrogen fuel cells he would have allocated alot more funds for this. They will be available by 2020, about the time we will have a huge oil crisis.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Kerry's Just another slimey politican that the democrats are despretely pushing in hopes they can slide back into the office and screw up the country some more.

if i was a dem id put my money on bush to win
cause kerry has a snowball's chance in hell! and last time i checked that wasnt very good

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

I wish you had bold on/ bold/off!
Just kidding m8. I couldn't resist.

__
No, you're right. My eyes are getting so damned bad it's hard for me to see delineation between posts. I'll keep it in mind.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
John Kerry is being put up for Secretary of Defense in the Obama administration. In the recent past, Kerry has talked about how 'Regime change' was needed both in Iraq and at home in the USA. If you fancy a Secretary of Defense calling America a 'regime' ... Kerry is the man for you.

new topics

top topics

join