It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Devil's Tail" and inverse chakras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I recall a theory I heard described some years ago...I don't have a link for you. Perhaps somebody has also heard it or is aware of it. The idea is connected with the Kundalini fire and the chakras.

As many of you will know, Kundalini and Chakras are ancient concepts connected explicitly with Tantra and esoteric Hinduism/Buddhism, but perhaps also present in other systems (many say the same concepts go by different names in Western thought, such as in alchemy, hermeticism, the kaballic tree of life, the "seven churches" in the book of revelation, and so forth). Basically to recap a complex topic briefly, the Kundalini is a form of psychospiritual energy coiled deep in the lower belly. A meditating adept learns to release the kundalini energy and guide it up the spinal cord, where it interacts with power-points known as Chakras. The Chakras are like "knots" of energy that control different aspects of psychospiritual life. If done correctly, the rising Kundalini energy acts as a kind of purifying fire which sets the chakras straight, so to speak, and then the adept returns the energy to the pit of the stomach. There are other aspects to this (like the forging of the cosmic androgine, the descent of the "drop" and so on) that I'm not going to get into...like I said, its a very complex tradition but the above should give you a sense of what is involved.

In the theory I am referencing here, benevolent energy is associated with the rising kundalini and the chakras of the spine, throat, third eye, head, etc. However, the theory goes, if the adept pushes the kundalini DOWNWARDS and outside the body, this is a form of black magic that brings darkside powers associated with a mirror image of the "good" chakras. The "good" chakras exist arrayed upwards from the kundalini along the spine, while the "evil" chakras are thought of as external to the body...thus the symbolism of the devil's tail. The esoteric meaning of the devil's tail with its pointing arrow at the end is thus the kundalini descending along the shadow/evil path, pointing downard and external to the body rather than upwards and internal.

Has anyone heard anything along these lines?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Nope, I've never heard of reverse chakras. But it's an interesting concept/theory, so you can have a flag and a star.
I do chakra meditation (not as often as i should) so I know of kundalini energy and stuff, but I've never heard of this devils tail reference. I'll see if the internet can shed some more light. Not that i'd want to push my kunkdalini into any metaphysical evil energy. That kind of goes against the point of working with this sort of energy.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Inverse chackras are unaccesable

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

OP I know of what you are speak it is from the teachings of (self proclaimed ) Master Samael Aun Weor, who taught his on brand of gnosis.
Most popular in Mexico, Central America.

I will tell you the story later when I go home from work.
It is called the kuntiqudor tail (sp?).

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Did you find your answer?
Never heard anything from you.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Very interesting theory, Ive never heard of inverse chakras before..very original.

What I do know is though that the kundalini is a powerful source and if not done correctly can cause all sorts of issues that may be seen as bad rather than good. However Im not really sure if you could class that as the devils tail? A lot of people do push their chakra energy downwards through their root chakra to aid in grounding so is this creating the devils tail???

I just posted this on another thread but it may help you in this thread.
www.angelfire.com...

It lists lots of meditations and I have not read them so maybe one is this devil tail one.

Interesting thread.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

MG it is my understanding from a couple of different sources (very subjective) that is exactly what you should not do. The energy created in sexual orgasm should be yours and kept somewhere within your fields.

He asked something very specific and I am pretty sure I knew where this came from but he let it go, so will I.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

You mean you should not push chakra energy down? I sometimes open my root chakra and visualise it going into the Earth to ground me but I send energy upwards not down. After Ive opened the root and grounded it all the other energies including the roots go up.

That link I put up said that even this is wrong and none of the energy should go anywhere, it sould stay within, but are we not in danger of over loading our chakras if none is ever sent out?

Recently I have become confused with chakra meditation I must admit. The more you read about it the more theories and techniques there seems to be. Ive just being sitting still in silence as all this info gets too much. Its like dont do this, do that or whatever. So Im just finding what works for me, I just hope its not wrong!

That link even hints that it is a new age trick .

There are 5 chakras above our body so its not totally crazy to think their maybe others as inverse ones. Sort of positive and negative chakras maybe?

Maybe the OPs at work and will answer your points later.

MG

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

MG I agree all this is highly subjective, like aliens,religion,chakras, truth. Just do what ever feels right to you. However do you agree that there must be a great amount of energy in sex or creation?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I agree totally with you. Ive heard when you pass from the 3rd dimension into the 4th you pass through a source of exactly that.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Did you find your answer?
Never heard anything from you.

Sorry not to respond earlier...been a bit scattered and caught up in numerous threads on ATS and elsewhere, not to mention persnonal life going flinders.

Anyway, yes, your post was actually quite helpful and I did find some info along those lines....thanks.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
How very interesting! I've done a lot (or so I thought lol) of reading and working with the Kundalini and Chakras and has never occured to me to push them downwards.

Especially with the Kundalini, I have had the rare moments of the energy seeming to shoot out the top of my head. Now CM, you have me concerned! I'd always thought that was kind of a 'goal' if you will.

Neat thread and I shall follow with interest as well as motivated me to research the topic on my own.

So, what are the pitfalls of said devilstail? I must say, I like the name

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

Especially with the Kundalini, I have had the rare moments of the energy seeming to shoot out the top of my head. Now CM, you have me concerned! I'd always thought that was kind of a 'goal' if you will.

I had one moment where it couldnt escape, I felt it should have gone out through my crown but it just kept getting stronger and stronger but had no where to go. My head felt like a pressure cooker, as it got stronger I thought I was on fire and eventually it slowly left the palms of my hands but I had a headache for days and felt ill.

top topics

join