It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Governmental revolution AGAINST the people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Once upon a time, the people were tired of it. They were tired of being taxed without proper representation.

They called it Taxation without representation.

The tables have turned, my ignorant, untrustworthy, extremist, conspiratorial citizens.

WE, [I]THE GOVERNMENT have had enough of this! We've had enough of YOU slimy wads. All day, you do nothing but complain, day in and out, that you should have all of your privileges given to you short of being free.

You have been feeding off of us. You demand this and that, as if YOU DESERVE IT?

You demand PRIVACY in the face of an omnipresent criminal element? You demand ANONYMITY in the face of of SOCIETY?

JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, CITIZEN????

You want them? Well, then you can HAVE THEM. After you pay a tax for them, of course. You will get your representation, but it will be taxed. This is, after all, what you WANTED!

You wanted it to be FAIR, right?

We've had enough of Representation without taxation

... and it's about time you start paying your dues!

It's about time we start TAXING you for ALL THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

This is a new age of government. A new age of revolution.

AS A NEW AGE OF REAL REPRESENTATION.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Congratulations! You are the lucky winner of most mindless thread of the day award.

The people create government, it's not the other way around.

And thus, everything you just said = pointless.

I think its about time you were banned cause all you do is waste everyones time on this forum. I think it is becoming quite apparent that you were not hugged enough as a child. Take your garbage elsewhere, perhaps the American idol forum or something.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I think it was satire or something of the like. It was an extrapolation of the "face" the government puts on and the viewpoints they use to justify their sinister actions in a manner such that the people will not argue.

A, "Shame on you," approach.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Congratulations! You are the lucky winner of most mindless thread of the day award.

The people create government, it's not the other way around.

And thus, everything you just said = pointless.

Wow! I don't know what to say! Well, first I'd like to thank the academy.... second, I have to thank king9072 because without him, I'd never be here! He loves me! He really loves me!

.... have you ever thought about what that means? That the people create government?

It merely means that... people elect other people to create the policies of government which the original people who elected the people to represent them will follow.

So yes, people.... not ants, bears, birds, or t-shirts create government. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for sharing the fact that human beings create government.. although, I think you'll eventually come into argument with people who believe that reptilians from outer space are actually the ones to create government.

As well, I suppose you are 100% behind the current government. After all, it was created by the people... right?

I don't actually think you know what you are saying when you claim that "the people create the government"

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
reply to post by king9072

I think it was satire or something of the like. It was an extrapolation of the "face" the government puts on and the viewpoints they use to justify their sinister actions in a manner such that the people will not argue.

A, "Shame on you," approach.

It's also an illustration showing that those who don't care to intelligently process things always retort with insults from their high chairs.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join