It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would Crack 1st?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not advocating anyone do this or that I'm going to do it or anything of that nature.

Just purely devils advocate type of question. As some people justify waterboarding is ok if you get a confession that would save lives.

Who in the NWO would crack first and confess to the existence of a NWO and spill all the beans on the agenda to the nice camera man asking the questions?

Would you guys here believe it if it was release over the net? or would it have to be via a particular media outlet?

Would it save lives or cost lives?

Once again just asking, hoping it never happen and no-one ever has to suffer the horrors of any form of torture. It's just a question

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Devils Advocate- Love it.

If you were to take any politcian of Any Major Country, Excluding Russia.

I believe that a thorough waterboarding would crack all of them instantaneously.

I mean the terrorist strongly believe in what there doing and will go to any length to continue it, makes them strong hearted, maybe not in what we like, but strong hearted nonetheless.

It's easy to sign a piece of paper, and read a good cliche to the public, but push comes to shove, thats when you see a person for who they are, a physical person, not a military attack, and the public is left in the open, whilst you hide in a Hotel Nuclear Safe Room.

There cowards, they are extreme cowards. Republican Democrat, doesnt matter, there cowardice.

Albeit though Daniel Hannan, well I would want him to be a leader, but he wont.

Russia, I don't know, there off base for me, I think they would last pretty long.

Remember, as the OP says, this isn't recommend to do, or advocate the action in this, just a question looking for a speculative answer.

Edit to Add: Nancy Pelosi, first to crack- she'd even do it if it meant she could sell more of her books! She needs another botoxing.

Last to crack- Presumably one of the Bush's.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would agree on the politian cracking before business CEO or a "famiy" behine the scene member.

But where would the release of the confession be acceptable as a viable piece of evidence?

Would it get released?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ted Turner would , we could even get Jane Fonda to conduct the interview ! It would be great !

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Gee lets say two days with the house and senate
A soldering iron and pliers
Teddy Kennedy would admit to Chappaquiddick ,hell I would get him to admit to sinking the Lusitania . Then I would water board to save lives.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Most politicians are completely oblivious to the world around them and the system they 'work' in. They are just in it for the money.

So, as the devils-advocate as you said, lets ponder this...

If you want information, you should find out who is not in it for the money, but for the power. And has successfully retained that power over a longer period. But I think they will turn out to be hard eggs to crack. Just think of Cheney, Rumsfeld or Bush sr.

Wolfowitz and Zbigniew Brzezinski could prove to be informative, but again, probably hard to break.

Another option is to go for the spin doctors that had to have been (temporarily) privileged to the most sensitive info for their 'magic' to work...I think there are some in that will spill the beans (and other assorted goods, depending of the method by which you convince them).

Or you could try Karl Rove

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Most of these guys are Chickenhawks, they want wars but never did or would serve themselves, or let their family serve. Because of this, I think they are as cowardly as the rest of us, and if there are beans to be spilled, they would be spilled in seconds. I think people who have the warrior attributes needed to withstand torture are a very small minority.

new topics

top topics

join