It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who still have trouble believing how much power, influence and control the Rothschilds hav

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Big money takes care of big money and it's owners! This is why the elite take care of their money trees and water them and nurture them as they see fit. They care less about the weeds(the global population) in their garden, for they just spray pesticides on us and kill us as need be!

Rothschild Difference With Madoff Becomes Geneva’s Obsession
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
And throw in the likes of the Rockefellers and the Morgans and the Astors and the queen of England and the queen of Denmark and the other members, and voila.... you have "the cabal" , "the illiminati" who own the FED, Israel, Washington and half the wealth of the planet. But they want it all.

www.altruists.org...

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at
either end of the political spectrum have seized upon
well publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family
for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over
American political and economic institutions.

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working
against the best interests of the United States, charac-
terizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of
conspiring with others around the world to build a more
intergrated global political and economic structure - one
world, if you will.

If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

DAVID ROCKEFELLER "MEMOIRS" PAGE 405

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP and the post above me.....

Most people honestly have NO idea who is at the top of the food chain. And, they are in complete disbelief when told. This is the kind of proof we need to compile, in order to have any chance of making people understand.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Yeah, you and I know these facts, but try convincing the people on ATS who are masons, and members of other secret cults. This stuff is all conjecture and totally unfounded prejudiciality of their beliefs! The time is coming when the dookie is going to hit the fan. I give it about 2 1/2 years, if all goes as planned, and from what I see now, Obama has clear sailing. The american people are still blinded by his image, and mesmerized every time he opens his mouth to speak!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

You see just how many replies this thread has gotten so far? That's because most people, if they can't argue about the topic here at ATS and spend 40 or 50 replies attempting to "debunk" what the topic is, they don't wanna even reply at all. I think I seen a figure once here at ATS where there were over 11,000 members? Well, I'll bet you that outta that many people, less than 2% really care about what's happening in america and the world right now.

I see people replying in other threads about what can they do about any of this, well, there's lots that can be done, but there isn't anything that's going to get as long as people sit on their hands and continue to do nothing! That old saying still holds true, "Kill the head, and the body will die". If the Rothschilds are taken out financially, they're toast! And yes, it can be done!

new topics

top topics

join