It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Push to Revolution

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
I don't know about your interpretation of what you posted but you explained exactly what Utopia is.

Please direct me to the part of my post in which I explained what utopia was....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
I am ready to work for the goverment[sic] if I get to take out guys like this:

Judging from your past statements, I would presume that you mean you would want to work for a FOREIGN government seeing how there are still a few vestiges of America still intact like our eroding Constitutional rights as well as our FLAG

All of the sudden complete idiots began to wave my flag. I don't want it anymore. It links me to them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Man... you really have an impeccable way with words!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

I don't know about your interpretation of what you posted but you explained exactly what Utopia is.

Please direct me to the part of my post in which I explained what utopia was....

Your entire posting about what you want to live by. Didn't you even read your own post? Your observation as to how things should work in this world and in this country are Utopian ideals that can never be met!

Zindo

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

And you think that reloading components will escape their ban/taxes if and when they come.

If the laws come down, you're just prolonging the inevitable.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Dang, I'm off the boards for a day and we already have a new topic 8 pages in. Glad to be back

I believe those who saw my posts in the other topic know where I stand. I am prepared for whatever comes, whatever the case. I believe that all humans are endowed with a certain level of... "psychic" ability of sorts, and based on my own feelings and feelings of others I have spoken to, whatever is coming is going to come very soon.

While there are undeniably more people awake now than there were in the past, I still believe the daunting majority are those who are either clueless, or just plain ignorant of their lives being messed up. Most of these people today actually take everything the media and PTB say to heart, not using any sibilance of logic to realize even the greatest of lies.

I sat with my mother at dinner this past weekend and tried to bring up the subject. She completely ignores the ideas of "conspiracy" anything, and like most people in my area, feels that even if there are problems, we are incapable of doing anything about it. After she realized I was not joking, I told her that within the coming years, maybe even as soon as this real - our world, our reality, is going to change so much it is going to be be nothing that we have experienced in our lifetimes. It raised my heart to see a look in her eyes as if she too actually felt it, and it just needed the confirmation of someone around her.

But how many people are going to do anything? Most people who are the ones who are the most capable, are the ones who are the most ignorant. I feel that when the time comes there are going to be so many families ill prepared, so many people left defenseless, scared, and confused, that those of us fighting will have our hands full so much with the safety of the people, that it might be impossible to reinstate our Constitution.

As much as I would rather nothing happen and we work out of these things civilly, I feel, like many, that there is no hope. Someone used the analogy of a train earlier to compare people who are defenders of their beliefs, I use it to symbolize the path we are on. We have come so far and with the problems arising every day, this train is going to be impossible to stop unless someone throws a nasty ass log onto the tracks... and even then, it is only going to get derailed and the chaos will begin.

But to clarify on if I will be a fighter or hider, I shall be both. I plan to disappear for starters, before anything major goes down, and then I shall fight when the time arises. I will not condone any violence unless absolutely necessary from myself, or anyone else.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Your entire posting about what you want to live by. Didn't you even read your own post? Your observation as to how things should work in this world and in this country are Utopian ideals that can never be met!

So your saying it's impossible to mind your own business? Yet you pretend to be upset about the government not minding it's business? My "utopia", a place where people live by laws that aren't set to make profit for an industry (but to actually protect innocent people) or enforce religious values on everybody can absolutely be met, if people can actually stand the thought of staying out of other people's lives. Apparently for you that is impossible, must suck to live that way.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by 27jd]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

That remains to be seen doesn't it. And I also believe that's what this entire thread is about. Just how far will we allow these Washington District of Criminals
buffoons to go before we change their minds with extreme prejudice? I have mine stock piled and ready. It will take them a long time to get to the point of confiscation and I have planned accordingly! Learning from those in our past on how to make things miserable for TPTB has taught me well. If I don't make it, others that I trust know where to go and find them. It is not in vain!

Zindo

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Your the one butting their heads against the brick wall. I don't bother to rent space in my mind for the worries of folks who don't see reality. I guess you do, and more power to you. I hope you have a rather large supply of aspirin because you going to need it!

Zindo

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Dang, I'm off the boards for a day and we already have a new topic 8 pages in. Glad to be back

Welcome back!

I sat with my mother at dinner this past weekend and tried to bring up the subject. She completely ignores the ideas of "conspiracy" anything, and like most people in my area, feels that even if there are problems, we are incapable of doing anything about it.

You mentioned in another thread the area you live in. It's close to the area I live in, and I for the most part agree. "Pennsyltucky" is a difficult area to challenge peoples' beliefs, to say the least!

I think I have a good feel for what you're saying, in other words.

Incidentally, I sent you a U2U over the weekend. I think it would be a good idea to get in contact, being in such close proximity. Also, I have some new developements which may be of interest to you.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Your the one butting their heads against the brick wall.

How can I be butting their heads?

I don't bother to rent space in my mind for the worries of folks who don't see reality. I guess you do, and more power to you. I hope you have a rather large supply of aspirin because you going to need it!

Okay, I really have no idea what you meant. Easy on the riddles, your depth is too great for my feeble mind...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by 27jd]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yes. I guess it is too hard for one to understand plain English if one doesn't understand meaning of words or GRAMMAR!
Zindo

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Yeah, I guess butting their heads against a wall will do that to me...mess up my grammar and all.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm curious, is this impending sense of revolution more prominent in the country and small towns out there? I live in a moderately sized city, and have gotten no sense that people are expecting this and starting to prepare. Granted the city I live in is a rather liberal one, but it's also on the edge of the South-North border, where one would think there would be all kinds of talk of revolution and the like. Anyone noticing the same in the bigger cities? Or is it just Louisville that seems to be out of the loop?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
too much wording, quick to the chase, messages need to be delivered.

what are you saying?

and the republic? what republic is this you speak of if i may ask???

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dwiggen

I don't think there is a simple answer to your question, but I'll tell you what I've noticed in my neck of Penn's woods.

I live near the capital, which admittedly is a town that thinks it's a city... It seems to me that the more "intellectuals" and "movers and shakers" a city has, the more apt they are to be alright with the current situation. They seem to watch more MSM, and are governed by complacency.

Again, I would only say that this is based solely on my personal observations in my area. Lest our brother patriot in Houston implore me to "bite his shiny metal a**". Yeah, that one's for you AA.

We DID, however, have a pretty good turnout for our "tea party". Most of the people I spoke to that attended were from outlying areas, but they were there in force.

EDIT: Whoever said I was insensitive?

[edit on 11/5/09 by cbianchi513]

[edit on 11/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My opinion of the “Revolutionary” is an odd one because on the one hand, I do support it…I do believe that at a certain point and time, people have to stand up and say “no, that is enough” and do whatever it takes to depose those that are in power, that are corrupted…Revolution is the ultimate act of Democracy…in my heart I agree with that…hell, I’ve written papers on the very subject…

BUT

…what angers me are those who are now pushing for revolt, their timing, their reasoning and the lack of attention to the details for after their revolution. I say, in desperation, “where were you 8 years ago?!?”

They were happily naïve 8 years ago.

They were happy with George W. Bush as the President of the US, in him they saw someone who was just like them, who they could have a beer with and watch the game, who enjoyed spending time down on his ranch, choppin’ logs, mending fences, hunting.

They rallied behind him, as we all did, immediately after 9-11…because that was what the nation needed at the time…unity…and said “okay, lets go get OBL…Dead or Alive..!”

When the War on Terror became the War in Iraq, they continued to rally behind the government, because, “hey, Saddam is just as guilty as OBL, because they tell us he is…and he’s got WMD…somewhere, North, South, East, West of Tikrit…” A lot of us said, “wait a minute…what about OBL…”

When the WMD were never found, they accepted every other justification that was given…when every other justification was found to be lacking substance, it was of the greatest moral imperative…

When the government decided that OBL, despite not being caught and tried for his crimes, was no longer a threat…they decided that it was okay, because he was probably, maybe, dead in a cave, somewhere…out of sight, out of mind.

When the US government started detaining people without Due Process, they didn’t care…because our Laws only apply to Americans, in America…right?

When the government started wire-tapping, intercepting the mail, and reading the emails and internet conversations of US citizens, without warrants, they said, “well, if you don’t have anything to hide, then you shouldn’t be worrying about anything…”

When protesters at the RNC were locked up, miles from the convention center, in “Free Speech Zones” and detained at Pier 57 without Due Process…they called the protesters terrorist and deserving of the detention and probably much more.

Those that voted for Bush before, and then some, voted him back in again…apparently liking the direction the country was taking…despite the protestations of those who saw the direction the country was headed in…

And this is not to say that it stops at Bush, it goes through Clinton, to Bush the Senior, to Reagan, to Carter all the way back to when Eisenhower uttered the words in his farewell speech:

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

SO NOW… …I look at the people who call for revolution, waving their flags, gripping their guns, talking about how the government is out of control, talking about freedom and liberty…and I laugh. I laugh so hard that it makes me cry on the inside. I laugh so hard that it keeps me awake at night and gives me bad dreams. I laugh, because when I look at the policies that these Patriotic Americans, mostly, support I don’t see liberty, I don’t see freedom, I don’t see equality, I don’t see hope, I don’t see justice…I see a bunch of angry and frightened people saying little more than “do what I and MY God tell you, give me my money and leave me alone; or I’ll shoot” and I see a tyranny equal to all others.

I look at those who call for revolution and I laugh…because they can’t see that they are as responsible for the situation we are now in as anyone else.

Wake up…the game is already over…its been over for a long time...we all just pretend it isn't...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Violent revolution is a bad idea and should be avoided. You vs "them" is not a winning situation. Please watch this video about life without the Rule of Law.

If god forbid there is ever a large armed revolution / conflict in America it's not going to be the things video games are made of.

People you know and love, even those who have nothing to do with the conflict are going to die or have great harm inflicted upon them. 10 guys just broke in with shotguns? Good luck, there is no 911 service, etc. "But me and my boys will protect us." What about when you're out getting food, or whatever?

It's much easier to just work inside the LEGAL framework already in place.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fb409ae46d6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-5-2009 by autsse]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The really sad part is this,

When I saw the title of the post and started reading it all I could think was "Man this guy's got some gonads posting this up. He could be put on a list along with everyone replying maybe even tracked....wait a minute?!"

This is friken free speech America talk is good for solving situations and I'm thinking that!? What the heck has my country come to that I'm so paranoid I don't even want to voice my opinion in fear of what the govt. might do?! Is that not what North Korea is doing right now?!

So ya I never heard of anyone being targeted who's inactively voicing their opinions about the US.

I would assume there are quite a few people in the same boat just sitting and waiting for the sign, then they will do what they feel is their morale obligation in order to preserve what the US has always strived to be. A country for the people by the people. If that does come about it could get really ugly on both sides of the fence.

Hopefully the inevitable can be avoided with folks pulling their head out of the sand and looking at where the country is and where the country needs to be. I'm not talking Joe Plumber either. I'm talking Washington, for if they can see the light then everyone wins with a few exceptions of the folks that put us here in the first place. After all a peaceful solution is the best solution.

I really hate to see a lot of bloodshed because of a few bad apples on the planet who have the illusion of control due purely to a monetary system that is currently collapsing. Maybe it's a good thing to have an economical collapse, a way for the greedy self indulged individuals to be wiped out of the equation peacefully. Kind of like mother nature cycling through the rainy season and dry season.

I hate war with a passion so hope for a peaceful self cleansing of this system is all I can do. But we'll see I guess...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen
Anyone noticing the same in the bigger cities? Or is it just Louisville that seems to be out of the loop?

Well, I'm in a pretty big city, I have a few like minded friends and we are all "ready" I guess in the sense that we want change (the recent bailouts spectacle has shown who our leaders represent) and we all have firearms and are ready to defend ourselves if the SHTF, and will bail up to the mountains if it came to that. But we've been ready since before Obama, it has nothing to do with who is in power, they are all crooks. As for your main question though, on the whole, not many around here really care, there was quite a bit of anger in the midst of the bailouts, but it has subsided...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by autsse
Violent revolution is a bad idea and should be avoided. You vs "them" is not a winning situation. Please watch this video about life without the Rule of Law.

If god forbid there is ever a large armed revolution / conflict in America it's not going to be the things video games are made of.

People you know and love, even those who have nothing to do with the conflict are going to die or have great harm inflicted upon them. 10 guys just broke in with shotguns? Good luck, there is no 911 service, etc. "But me and my boys will protect us." What about when you're out getting food, or whatever?

It's much easier to just work inside the LEGAL framework already in place.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fb409ae46d6.jpg[/atsimg]

I really have to agree with this poster.

I think the first step is to somehow get news media to report or get news out there for everyone to see, on who and how things have gotten where there at today. By doing that you put the people that need to be held accountable in the spot light, along with educating the general public. The question is which news organization will be the first to have enough gonads to run with it and set a president for other news agencies.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join