It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Push to Revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

You bring a very good point with some militia men and women (not all mind you) if you go to YouTube and start looking for militia gorups. You will often find videos by a bunch of 17 year old kids CLAIMING that they are a militia, and yet from what I've seen in their videos, more often than not they're just a bunch of little punks who just want to vandalize everything and call it "fighting for our freedoms"

That being said though, there are militia groups out there that do know what they fight for, and that their duty is to help protect our country and the constitution.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicademus

Good ideas all, Nicademus, it is clear that some changes have to happen with the Constitution and the Law of the land. We do have to make certain that something like this never happens again. I live in Ohio, and I too have seen and talked to a lot of people who are locked and loaded, and ready to fight a second revolution to regain their freedom for an oppressive government. For too many years they have been driving us all into slavery with the economy, getting folks so deep in debt they can never pay off the interest applied to the money they need for homes and cars. My family was from Virginia, and fought in the first American fight for Freedom, in the War of Northern Aggression, when Lincoln decided to break the Constitution and order 75,000 troops to go south and quell the rebellion. You all know how that ended. At the end of the war, my family's fortune was gone, and the coal companies came and tore the mountain they lived on to sunder, all the trees were now gone, and even the mountain itself was nearly gone. I am an old man, but I still have some fight in me, and I can remember how it was up until about 1980, when everything went to #. I know, it's been going on for longer than that, but up until then at least a hard working American could actually get a job and support his or her family. Now they expect us to drive those little cars because the oil companies are so freaking greedy they cannot sell us gasoline cheap, and they are suppressing the hydrogen reactor method of running your can on water. Same with services, all are going up again, and postage stamps too. Pretty soon we would be able to do anything but huddle in the forest with out kids hungry and crying, wishing for something to eat. As American Citizens we are duty bound to do something....Thomas Jefferson, my hero, once said that the Tree of liberty must occasionally be watered with the blood of Patriots. I happen to believe that.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

The other joker in the deck is the various unknown 'right wing' and militia groups. The groups that stand for themselves instead of the Constitution could be a problem.

hypotheticly they could be used as an advantage..

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

They might also be too big of a liability too.
All I'm saying is that if it comes to it, we'd have to be very careful about who we pick to side with us. As I said, there are some that claim to be militia, but are nothing more than vandals.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
oh,I certainly dont mean to take them in..kinda look at it as say cannon fodder,or a distraction..

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

I was thinking more of a distraction, or feint. But, that's underhanded towards them.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I agree with what you're saying to an extent, but #'s 1 & 2 would disqualify the majority of our Founding Fathers!

[edit on 11/5/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Gang, this is it... this is the Apocolypse! Apocolypse literally means "New Beginning." This is the war that was written about in the Bible, the war between good and evil. But let's not kid ourselves here. This will not be a "war" in the traditional sense. Armed battles will occur, shots exchanged and soldiers of freedom felled on the field of battle. But this battle is being waged with technology, with finances, with the laws and the courts - as it has been for decades - and we are badly losing.

When we, the people, rise up against these tyrannical forces, they will simply employ more egregious methods of control. Biological and chemical methods will be preferred. Control of food and water resources are already under way. Control of medical care and access to medication have already been completed. The recent "Swine Flu" outbreak and the "SARS" incident are simple precursors to a much more aggressive campaign against the "little people." All of this while poisoning us with flouride and countless thousands of chemical designed to drain of us our will and kill us slowly.

Folks, this battle has been fought by "Them" for generations already and they have won thousands of battles. In as much as I want to believe that there is a mass awakening, I fear that the general population is no longer capable of grasping what is occuring, at least in the cities. It fills me with hope to know that our country cousins see the task that lies ahead and are fixin' for a fight! I will be there with them, that you can count on!

Long live the Republic!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

What makes you think we don't see what's happening from the cities???

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Gentlemen, for years I have heard the spin doctoring of the media as they attacked the credibility, intelligence and motives of the several states civilian militia movement; the propaganda being that inbred skin heads and religious fruit cakes were the militia’s rank and file. They worked with government backing to stigmatize all who dared associate with the militia movement until even I (who helped build the first coordinated chain of command and unified militia communications) began to loose heart. Their effort was very, very effective.

Though others and I worked to keep ‘White Separatist’ and Nazi’s out of the movement, the government worked hard to infiltrate the movement with radical elements; the FBI agents were almost comically evident at our recruiting and public relations meetings, always with some wild eyed radical ill educated kid in tow that would continue to come to the meetings long after their ‘handler’ would stop coming. (What they never understood is that contempt and feelings of superiority cannot be hidden, your eyes will give you away sooner or later.) Constantly we had to deal with these ‘lets go do…’ suggestions from radical plants that were there so that RICO could be used against us.

Now we face even more dangerous times as the knowledge of disenfranchisement and governmental double speak in an continued assault against our Constitution is wide spread; many who would never even think of revolution are openly discussing it. We face growing anger and discontent on a scale I have not seen since being in several South American countries in the eighties. For this reason, cooler heads must prevail, as it will take just one mistake to loose the support of popular opinion in America; this will be the death knell for the current Patriot movement. Further, our current group of governmental thugs has the Patriot acts to use against us and they are ruthless.

Leaders direct anger, fear and paranoia with training until reaction becomes subconscious and methodical; respect for the chain of command must be hammered in until you no longer have an armed gang, but a single purpose ‘entity’ that moves and fights as one. Inform and reeducate your team members on what the Constitution is and what was intended by the framers, as loyalty to that document is impossible if your understanding of it is perverted. Finally, instill emotional control as the proper channeling of emotions before hand, will bring steady calm when faced with adversity.

Never malign or marginalize those who make bombastic pronouncements, but rather seek to guide their energies into more effective activities for the time being; mentoring being key here. Those who have been marginalized by the Patriot movement will be the radicals the government can instigate into taking actions that will ruin us. We need calm leaders with steady resolve now.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You make a good point. I like the idea of adding some changes to make sure this doesn't happen again. I would add term limits. You can't hold any 1 political position for more than 4 years, and once you've got 20 years in as a politician your ride's over.

Without the limits, we have a##holes that sit in office thinking of ways to keep and boraden their powers. IE Alren Specter flipping sides - Just goes to show you that politicians will do or say anyting to keep their position.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Ah, come on now... You city boys seem a mite bit touchy! Heck, everybody knows that most of Texas is ready, city or not! I personally believe its something in the water there, I might even try to bottle it! you Texacans are a feisty group of American's!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Hrmmm . . . It seems like the same four or five of us in each of these threads

I am with you guys 100% on everything you said.

There are more here than just those of you responding. I've been here for all these threads. I usually don't respond because those of you here say what I feel. I just didn't see a reason to waste space saying the same things.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Never a waste of space to see realize more people are on the same page and there are people who will be standing next to me when the time comes.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

When we, the people, rise up against these tyrannical forces, they will simply employ more egregious methods of control. Biological and chemical methods will be preferred. Control of food and water resources are already under way. Control of medical care and access to medication have already been completed. The recent "Swine Flu" outbreak and the "SARS" incident are simple precursors to a much more aggressive campaign against the "little people." All of this while poisoning us with flouride and countless thousands of chemical designed to drain of us our will and kill us slowly.

This must be thought of alongside the astute observations of the Sergeant. Those who seek to assert all forms of controll and dominance over the people have been doing so for a long time. It is correctly noted that we are losing. At this point any attempt to resist will be met with a swift and brutal responce. Assertations of freedom will be assaulted on all fronts and in all forms. Dissent is no longer permitted and merely stating your affiliation with an opposing party or displaying your love of freedom and your right, your Duty to defend it, will have you labled as a threat (they use another word) and threats to their new reality are also not permitted.

Is it too late? I can't say, but I don't think so, not yet anyway, but time is not on the side of liberty. I believe SGTChas, in his conversation with the old timer, was given a glimps into the mindset of true patriots who are saddened by the realization that this is so. In the struggle for freedom, or "war" if you will. When it becomes apparent that your peacefull tactics are losing the prize and it becomes ever more apparent that the enemies of freedom and liberty are winning and have no intention of stopping there, or there, or there. that they fully intend to turn America into something entirely different than the Republic that once was.That is when it becomes necessary to re=examine your strategy.

Time is the ultimate weapon, they have forever to accomplish their goals, and we have but one moment in which our freedoms can be lost. The vigilence with which we protect and watch over our freedom is not only the task of some so called "extremists" it is the Duty af all Americans to perservere against the ever present threat to our freedoms and our liberties.

I leave you with a five minute piece of a constitutional lecture given by Michael Badnarik. A man who ran for president in 2004. I watch this clip rather regularly, and it is a brilliant series. This piece is particularly relevant, enjoy.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow three pages and not one nut job yet! Some of you are marked as my Friends, but all of you are for the most part like in mind. I don't care if you are one of my Vet brothers or just a patriot. The fight to keep free is not an easy one. I expect this time though, it will take a good shock for those that are asleep have been for most of their life.

If you need directions, help or just to pass a thought, hook up with me in a u2u and we can exchange email addys, phone #'s or whatever.

Time is getting slimmer everyday. Soon the line they have crossed with bite us all hard.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

If you are not going to bother to read what people are saying why are you going to bother assuming you know what we are saying and giving us your useless opinion about information you made up?

I would bet a small amount of money you are from California.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
I'm not even going to bother to read this whole wingnut thread. There ain't gonna be no revolution. The only people who are talking about this are right wing nut jobs who are throwing a temper tantrum because democrats are in power and they're gullible and stupid enough to be lead around by conservative talk show hosts.

Oh my goodness, I hope no blood gets on me when you get blasted to Kingdom Come in this thread!

Wingnut huh?

I guess loving your country and what it stands for, being sick of the human maggots that are in the halls of power, and talking and PREPARING about doing something about it makes you a wingnut does it?

My friend, I would wager that a lot of the posters in this thread are actively preparing for the day when people like you come begging for their help.

Question is, have you insulted, ridiculed and belittled them to the point they will laugh when you and others like you are marched into the camps?

I would also wager that even then, the majority would still help even you.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Guess the mod beat me to it. Great work mods!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join