It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Push to Revolution

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I'd imagine that when the frustration level gets high enough, somebody will examine them through a scope. Ain't nothing 'break-proof'.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. It would be a bad, bad, business to fire across a public highway (most likely a 'vacant' one) or to destroy govt property, but folks will do funny things when their buttons are pushed. Certainly it wouldn't be quite so serious as that snippet you posted about the poor fella 'just doing his job' at the wrong time - i.e. apparently when one of those 'fed up loose cannons' was about. Now, if folks are ready to go THAT far, a mere piece of equipment don't stand much chance.

[edit on 2009/5/12 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Point taken.

There are quite a few of them in the open enough for that kind of observation, lol.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Make it seven. semper fi!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

Maybe if you don't like these threads, you can find others more suitable to your liking.

Who knows? You may find one and be able to swap recipes.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Been watching this come for many years and am still convinced that "We the people" are going to win.
To the non-US citizens, I hope you're happy with your anti gun laws. Take a lesson fron the VC, Afghanis, American revolutionaries, and the rest of the populations of the World that HAVE succeeded in tearing a new butt hole into they that would suppress. Remember, the Revolutionaries of the American Revolution invented guerilla warfare.
We can do whatever we want, if we put forward the gumption and unite behind a common thread. That thread being LIBERTY.
I'm at a loss for words reading the stupidity of some of the ideas being put forward here and other places, from people that have no idea what we are now facing.
The Constitution is in a shambles, Fedral expediancy has outstripped States rights, we are being taxed into bankruptcy, traded down the river, run over by special interst groups, lied to about every thing that matters, and yet, the progressives say not to worry.
I'm flabbergasted, and prepared.
DON'T TREAD ON ME

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's probably too late, anyway. The Fed has lost 9 trillion dollars in 'off the book' transactions. We've been sold.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Which books do you refer to. some say it's only 6 trillion, but what's Monpoly money among friends, anyway?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As to why I write such threads like these, for many years I studied biblical languages at secular colleges, then switching to Jewish colleges for masters programs in manuscript textual criticism. This because I wanted none of the denominational propaganda while seeking ‘truth’; from a Roman Catholic view point I wanted to know who was right.

What I found was that not only were the Catholics wrong on numerous doctrinal stands, but so were the Protestants. Some of their more glaring errors were in prophecy. I found Prophecy to be precise and the Bible to be mathematically perfect in structure in the original languages, so much so that any missing verse can be reconstructed with algebra; indeed the first 16 verses in Matthew chapter 1 are indisputable proof of God (Google Ivan Panin the Russian Mathematician).

The most glaring problem I found was the prophetic absence of the United States in Daniel Chapter 11 while wars are raging all over the Middle East and the Mediterranean Sea area. I did find the USA in the prophetic scriptures, but with the addition of some dreams I had been having, I knew that the United States was in for refining by fire. I then began to speak out about the current fad of prophetic errors, but it was like talking to a wall and that the Church was going to sleep right on expecting to ‘fly away’ until it was too late. After I had found my old Centennial copy of General George Washington’s Vision for America, I turned my attention back working with the Patriot Movement by doing public speaking and training classes around 1992.

I continue to hammer these issues because we will not see the end of 2010 with things as they are. “Something evil this way comes”.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

O.K., her we go.
As Catholic, I, as a person that believes in the here-after, would appreciate your thoughts on how do so many see ghosts, E.T.'s, Bigfoot, LochNess ad nauseum?
I, for one have seen a tiny bit. but I am not convinced.
But I am convinced that the savior walked the earth.
Your thoughts.
And I've never seen HIM.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

The scriptures talk about "lying wonders", that will fool even the elect if possible. SEE:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/12/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
First let me state I believe there is a coming crisis in the US,within 2-3 years things will change forever,hopefully the USA will survive.
I am a 12 year ex US Navy vet who stills remembers my oath"To support and Defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic",and I hope and pray all the currently serving men and women in Federal,State and Local service will remember their oaths .
Because the groundwork to destroy this country and it's form of goverment has been done by many previously elected Adminstrations (Republican and Democratic)
The current elected (not by me!!) Adminstration Of Barrack Hussain Obama will use a national emergency to dissolve the rule of law and the constitution.
The Adminstration of BHO cannot allow a armed citizenery to exist to oppose this takeover.
Hence the reason I am getting a FFL and a gun dealers certification.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wfaherty

Good to hear from you. Fear not, this Union Shall Stand! We shall overcome with help from God, in this trust.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
Remember, the Revolutionaries of the American Revolution invented guerilla warfare.

Actually...if you wanted to get technical about it...it was a tactic that they learned from the Native Americans...

I mean, not to be polemical...but it is a tactic of warfare that existed, in use, by many many cultures, for centuries before "the Revolutionaries of the American Revolution"(isn't that kind of a bit of a redundant use of the root "revolution?") were even born...it just happens that it was not a tactic of warfare that was often employed by European armies because, at the time, the monarchs and their military advisors found the rank and file "lets have our armies line up, en masse, in a big field and shoot at each other until only one army is standing because most of the people that will be killed are just peasant scum anyway" far more honorable.

It was also not standard practice, until the Revolution, in "white" wars for officers to be specifically targeted...and the English Generals took quite the offense that the American Generals would dare support such tactics...but that doesn't mean that the Americans invented that tactic too....Sun Tsu, and many others, figured it out long before...

[edit on 12/5/09 by madhatr137]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Check this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
To all who have read and posted to this thread, I wish to thank you; not only this, but to once again state that all of this was foretold, we will win and our Union will stand. Not as some vacant shell barely recognizable as the United States, but united and restored to the agriculturally based economy and nation we once were. It will not be easy, or bloodless, but all that has and will be sacrificed will not be in vain.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
To all who have read and posted to this thread, I wish to thank you; not only this, but to once again state that all of this was foretold, we will win and our Union will stand. Not as some vacant shell barely recognizable as the United States, but united and restored to the agriculturally based economy and nation we once were. It will not be easy, or bloodless, but all that has and will be sacrificed will not be in vain.

But you suffer the delusion that that is what the people of America want...

I do not want that...and neither to the vast majority of Americans.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137

Originally posted by SGTChas

But you suffer the delusion that that is what the people of America want...

I do not want that...and neither to the vast majority of Americans.

I'm at a loss. Which part do you and "the vast majority of Americans" (they're hiding behind you, right?
) not want? Don't want the Union to stand? Don't wan't the US to be recognizable? Don't want it united? Don't want a sustainable economy? Which part don't you want?

nenothtu out

[edit on 2009/5/12 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Oh, I don't know....the Agriculturally based economy....the regressive politics that come hand-in-hand with this whole "Constitutionalist" ideological craze...along with the further deregulation of finance and industry that comes along with it...

See, me....I'm with Rousseau...I'm a big government person...at least in the context that, unlike so many of those who shout out "we need smaller government" I realize that America is far too big to have small government...

And perhaps, no, I can't say "vast majority"....but as the political spectrum resembles a Bell Curve...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

madhatr, may I suggest that you are correct. The US is far too big for the Federal Government.

That is precisely why in our original Constitution, the governing was designed to be conducted by the individual States.

The only reason for the Federal Government was for the purpose of coordination.

Coordination in determining a common currency, coordination in providing a common defense, and coordination in providing for the common welfare of the States.

That's really pretty simple.

Things got sideways when the Federal Government instituted a Federal Income Tax and started eroding the responsibilities of the States, and taking in too much territory in DC.

And we see the wonders of our tax system. Our monetary system. Our banking system. Our financial system.

And now they want to bring the same glorious benefits of a National Health Care system.

No, this has to be reversed.

And it will.

If nothing else, it's fixing to collapse on itself.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

Thanks for informing me. I happen to disagree with you on nearly every point you make, and can't help but note the illogic in linking "regressive politics" with "this whole "Constitutionalist" ideological craze" (implying that it is a recent , and passing development, i.e. a "fad"), but I commend you on your ability to elucidate it without getting all wild-eyed and rabid, as so many of your bretheren do. I can respect that.

You may be one of the more formidable individuals in the opposition, precisely because of your restraint. I look forward to meeting you again.

nenothtu out

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join