It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Push to Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooperIn 1989, Romanians decided they had enough. They didn't just revolt, they had a kangaroo court and executed the President Ceausescu AND his wife on Christmas Day. The security forces and police joined the crowds they were supposed to control. There's a powerful lesson there.

dooper, you call me "astute". I call you a "mind reader". You might recall that I said I've been having worrisome visions in my head for the past couple of years. The main vision I've been seeing is Ceausescu's bloody body lying in the street beside that of his wife. To say the Romanian people had had enough, would be an understatement. I'm dead serious, I fear an uprising of jaw dropping proportions is a real possibility, if not inevitable.

I'd be sweating bullets if I were a politician right now or a guy named Paulson or Cheney or Rumsfeld or Rockefeller. But on the other hand, some of them are so arrogant and out of touch with reality, and so unaware of the consequences of their bending over for the dark lords, that they don't even realize what they've done to the people on a personal level. They've severely injured the good men, women, police officers, bakers, firemen, families of military... everybody, and they couldn't care less. And they're ruining the lives and the futures of all the children and of their children (if they're allowed in the future to have children at all).

And the stupid bastard politicians are so out of touch with reality, that they don't even recognize the danger they have put themselves in by their greedy, traitorous actions (in most cases "inactions"). A danger that's getting deeper with each passing day and with the passing of each new ridiculous law. I submit this link as an example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They're acting as if they're invulnerable. They're acting as if they think they'll be somehow protected from the wrath of the American people by wrapping themselves in layers and layers of paper dollars that they've stolen. Seriously, they've gone stark raving mad.

You know what else? When the SHTF, at first the world will be bewildered and will shake their heads at the "crazy Americans". But mark my words, within a week, they'll suddenly get it. When the rest of the world realize that what they're really witnessing is the American people in a full frontal assault, taking their country back, there will be rejoicing in stunned silence as the rest of the world watch in utter disbelief... and ultimately, envy and sheer awe at the courage.

But at the same time, I worry very much about what will happen with the control of nuclear arsenal, not to mention a million other logistical nightmares. But regardless of the hardships, this mission will someday have to be carried out. The consequences of not carrying it out are much, much more horrifying.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Invite those you think would be of interest and interested; I just think that little green men are not behind the NWO statist power grab... Please feel free to invite any to join the thread you wish.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Hrmmm . . . It seems like the same four or five of us in each of these threads

I am with you guys 100% on everything you said.

We are watching....I'm with this guy^^^^

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

I could not have said it better myself. Bravo.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that many are really awake. Even the conspiracy theorists are divided amongst their beliefs. People are still very much tied down to their societies. I feel lucky not having a family of my own to look out for. For others, this is a huge obsticle.

Opt out of society, that's the phrase I keep telling my mother. Yes, she thinks I am crazy.

I've felt this calling my entire 3 decades of life, and have somehow got to this point.

I do agree with you chas, I'm not ready to make the ET link, although the Terra Papers and Mr. Robert Morning Sky make some erie connections. I wish there were more, and I wish he continued his push. I'm sure he has his reasons.

Opt out people, like the recent ATS interview. The first step in change is to "just say no".

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Indeed many are not awake as us here on ATS. However you don't not need to be fully awake to see the theft of the American citizens money.

You will have to be dead to not see martial law declared because of an economic collapse. At that point EVERYONE will be awake and woe to those who would push the American people so far...

I have said this before... A LOT more people are aware of what is going on than we realize. Go to the gun store and try to buy an AR-15 and some ammo and you will know what I am talking about...

link   
reply to post by sticky

Hey you! Stop acting like me! I am the one born to this....I am only half joking... It is interesting to see someone else Who has been thinking about this sort of thing for three decades....

Me personally... I like where I moved too... I am ready for the events of this year and the next few years to come...and yet.... I am not ready at all... Nobody knows how seeing the worst of things will affect their pyschology. I just wanna stay on my own land as much as possible.

link   
You would be shocked at how many are awake. Just because they don’t post on ATS, or talk much about it, does not mean that they have no clue as to what is up. They are watching and waiting.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
You would be shocked at how many are awake. Just because they don’t post on ATS, or talk much about it, does not mean that they have no clue as to what is up. They are watching and waiting.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by SGTChas]

I really hope you are correct on this one, my biggest fear is how well TPTB are also prepared.

I would hate to think that the US military would nuke its own citizens without breaking a sweat over it.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Our military men and women are for the most part very loyal Americans that would never nuke or fire on Americans who were standing to protect their Constitutional rights; I’m a disabled vet and I know of not one single armed forces personnel that would do such a thing. Keep the faith! This Republic Shall Stand!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Nukes are the last thing I worry about. Those things are locked away tighter than than Dick's hatband.

Many in the military will sit it out. Senior types. The reason is not because they are prudent, but because they are so accustomed to maintaining their pristine performance reports, they'll not want to do anything to jeapardize their careers.

So they'll wait. For orders. Orders that they find agreeable.

Make no mistake. If I were active duty, and I were guarding my post, and I were attacked, then you can be your sweet sister's backside that I'll defend myself and my post, if I have to kill every man-jack attacking me, or they kill me. Silly, but it was just the way I was raised.

My duty would be to maintain my post. I would never abandon my post, nor would I let it fall. No more than I would throw down on the American people on orders.

At no point should anyone go to a military installation and cause trouble. Some dummies will likely try it, but they damn sure won't have my help, and they'll get what they deserve.

There's going to be a number of fine lines that shouldn't be crossed by men of conscious.

By the same token, any force I detect hunting me is fair game.

I'll be trying to make short work of them since my natural contrary nature won't take that kindly, so if I can get them to follow me, to give chase, then I'll take them where I want them.

The military is the joker in the deck.

I'm sure most of them are fed up with a lot of this crap too. We just don't need any extra enemies. Besides, most of them are fine, fine men. And we're going to need all the fine men we can find to get things put back in order.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

In 1989, Romanians decided they had enough. They didn't just revolt, they had a kangaroo court and executed the President Ceausescu AND his wife on Christmas Day. The security forces and police joined the crowds they were supposed to control. There's a powerful lesson there.

I was there.

I sincerly find life awkwardly funny sometimes. I moved here in Florida since a good while and i consider this country as my own right now. But it seems that i have arrived during stormy years where liberties are taken instead of given , liberties that i have fought for not long time ago.

There is just one issue that scares me about this place and that is : the students. When it happened in Romania , we the young ones started it , fought it and suffered from it . However , i might be wrong , but as i see it the majority of the young ones have no clue of what's going on and they are busy with their xbox , ipods and so on . Someone needs to remind most of the people around here that liberties that people fought for , for years and years are being taken away each day and that they need to wake up before they will have nothing left.

BUT , i am here and ready to go once again if it's needed because freedom is priceless and should never be given away under any circumstances.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So the Americans Revolt! What about all the technology that TPTB have, that we don't necessarily know about like lets say Project HAARP or Mind Control through the use of cell towers (more well known stuff). I'm sure they would have microwave crowd control systems in use to keep everyone away from important areas etc. If they bring in troops from other countries, they might be more opt to follow orders no matter what the orders are. I think that change needs to happen asap but I'm just alilttle concerned about what kind of tricks they may have up their sleves... I belive they have flying saucers too, but I wonder how far they will go in order maintain and control power or if a revolution is exactley what they want for some reason.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Great stuff. And the second poster is right. When this starts, we need to use Patton and Rommel's strategies, always attack. Attack and attack again. Never retreat, never surrender. We need to be bold and attack...

We cannot do like our ancestors did against the red coats. We cannot win a battlefield battle... we're not Hezbollah or even the Iraqi army... which got leveled easily.

We don't have high tech anti-tank and anti-air weapons... that's why we need to use our only advantages: numbers and motivation. I'm not even sure about motivation in general with the sick society of weaklings we have now, me included compared to our forefathers.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi guys, new to this thread thought id chime in.

Here in Montana we are ready. We are fed up and we are not going to take it anymore.

I wanted to address some of the comments made here.

First i had some ideas to run by you guys for what happens "after"

Personally I think that we need some major changes to the Constitution.

Getting back to a "pre-1900's" state is all fine and well but we need to add provisions to make sure nothing like this ever happens again.

1st and foremost we need to keep tighter control over who can actually become an office holder. Here are my idea's. Feel free to add to it or poo poo it.

1. If you have ever made more than 100k a year, sorry but you can not hold public office.

2. If you have ever practiced Law, sorry but you cannot hold public office.

3. You cannot spend more than 100k for your campaign in order to make it possible for non-rich people to actually have a chance and take money out of the equation. You should be in office because you are the better man/woman not because you have more money to spend then everyone else.

4. Every successful candidate will have to pass an SAT type test on U.S. history and the Constitution. If you do not pass this test with a score of at least 90% then you can not hold public office untill such a time as you can meet this requirement.

5. Every public office holder must maintain an approval rating of 50% or higher. Failure to do so will result in that office holders immediate removal from office.

You guys are smart and i am sure you could come up with more but that's what i came up with.

Another idea i came up with is getting rid of the Office of president and vice -president per say. I would like to get rid of it all together as it has become more like a King than the guy who executes the will of congress. I'm willing to negotiate on this point. If we had to have a Pres i would like to see the governors of the states rotate in this position.

To the person who was worried about having no chance against our modern military. The Afghan's beat the worlds second largest and arguably best equipped (at the time) army. Sure they did it with our help, but they did it with determination and an intimate knowledge of their terrain. They did it with little to no advanced weaponry. Casualty's will be high for sure but they cant win. To add to that, i cant really see our military actually fighting against us so it will be the U.N. boys and we all know how good they are in a fight. The U.N. vs millions of motivated patriots? My money is on the Pats.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

It's interesting that you mention that Sticky. Myself included, I have alway had this feeling of foreboding. That "Something really big is going to happen" as I keep telling my wife. She didn't understand what that meant at first. She thought I meant a positive change, until I explained it to her. Has anyone else here had that feeling too? I don't know, some would argue that "it's the climate we're living in that makes you feel that way" which is certainly true. Except that I've had this feeling ever since I was 12-14 years old. So that throws that theory out the window.

I'm honestly starting to wonder if maybe some of us are being "called" so to speak. After all, as has already been pointed out, the same 4-5 people seem to be gathering here on ATS for these forums

On another note, I do agree with what has been said in terms of divisiveness. Even here on ATS many who claim to be "awake" and "true patriots" yet I still feel that there's something lacking, the reason I say this? Well because some of these people still cling to the "party line" agenda, even if it's subtle that you can't see it at first.

If it ever comes down to a revolution, we MUST remember to stay focused on the real goal. It's not replacing Obama with a republican or the other way around (if a republican president happened to be in power). It's about protecting and upholding the founding documents, the constitution, the bill of rights etc. and more importantly, we will (unfortunately, since this will be very difficult at first) need to PURGE the government from all the corrupt individuals that are currently running our country. Which is like what? 90% of them? Either case, we will need to, in essence, do a reboot and hopefully, once things have calmed down. Remove all the unconstitutional clauses, policies and rulings that have been made. Then hopefully after, the voting process can begin again, hopefully with new people.

As Sarge said, we have to go back to the pre 1900's constitution, and as Dooper said, that means NO federal income tax. State taxes are ok as long as the people of each individual state actually vote on them and agree to them. The political game/propaganda will have to STOP too... no more of this "only the rich can afford to run for office" junk! Every american should have a just as much a shot at it, as the elitist rich pr*cks do, and not have to hide under pages and PAGES of legal language. Which actually brings another point, can we simply get rid of all those so called "lawyers" that prey on the weak by speaking their legalese language? I'm honestly tired of them because many of them (not all) are nothing more than professional con artists who prey on the weak.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I honestly hope you're right Sarge. I'm sure that yes, many military men and women are probably more aware of what's going on than we think, and then there are many americans (especially here in the south from my own experience) that are aware of it too. Heck, the fact that my father's gated community is considering forming a small neighborhood militia is a testament to that.

But that still might leave too many people out there who are still under government hypnosis and who might decide to retaliate and protect "their party" because they'd rather be happy, well fed slaves, instead of free men.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicademus

While the idea of getting rid of the office of president and VP might sound tempting. I'm not sure I necessarily agree with it. Mainly because what would we have instead? a U.S. parliament system? I'm honestly not sure I like that better because then we'd have a system of "majority rule" in other words, if there are say 51 members of one party, and 49 of another (provided this country ends up going back to the antiquated party system) then we'd have those 51 members taking too much control even though they are hardly a representation of everybody.

I never liked democracy, and neither did our founding fathers, for that very reason. Majority or "mob" rule. No judgment, no trial, simply the will of the "majority" whether we like it or not. I think that we have a relatively good system in hand with our representative republic (which is exactly what the U.S. is supposed to be) we just need to make sure the next time around, that we don't end up having only one party control all three branches (which again, is more representative of a democracy than a republic.)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I often wonder if anyhing did happen like a reboot in the US,that i think the world would follow suit..most of the world population look up to us..Hell russia was happy as # When they got a mcDolalds..lol

this is why the PTb have held off for so long for the tipping scale untill they absolutely knew that they could possibly get what they were after..Well think they could..

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
The military is the joker in the deck.

I'm sure most of them are fed up with a lot of this crap too. We just don't need any extra enemies. Besides, most of them are fine, fine men. And we're going to need all the fine men we can find to get things put back in order.

Hopefully the fine men and women in the military will win over the bad men and women in the military. Those that follow orders regardless of their legitimacy or lawfulness. We referred to them as 'good little nazis', and there are more than I'd like.

The other joker in the deck is the various unknown 'right wing' and militia groups. The groups that stand for themselves instead of the Constitution could be a problem.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join