It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Push to Revolution

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

More than likely I'm gonna be riding WITH them. What do you take me for? Some coward that's going to hide in a hole somewhere? As for my wife, she says she too will come, unlike people like yourself, I've already come to grips with my mortality, and am willing to face it (no matter how afraid I am) as long as I know the cause is right.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Southern, I don't know where you live, but you are sorely mistaken about the "majority."

At the beginning of our own Revolutionary War, it was just a handful of patriots. Most others sat on the sidelines, considering themselves Loyalists.

That changed real fast.

You are assuming an all-out assault against the Federal Government.

Had you read all the posts, you'd see that an all-out assault is not going to happen.

Someone's going to make a mistake. Push too hard, go too far, pop the wrong person, and more or less, the whole country will ignite.

The restoration of order will be by neighborhoods, communities, cities, and eventually States. Which will demand an end of the Federal Government as we know it today, and a return to the Constitutional government as intended by the Constitution.

But you are correct in that no mass of Patriots and militia are going to get on line and assault Washington.

Washington is going to self-destruct. And that's going to be the last place on earth one wants to be when things go tits up.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

That's funny... I seem to recall reading an Executive order that allows for JUST what you mention... Although the "requisition" would be by the Federal govenment... To prevent hoarding... For the better good, of course.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ah, I was wondering when Southern Guardian would bless us with pearls of wisdom! It is as if the heavens have parted and the parental voice of progressive oversight has reached down to correct the errors of we the poor proletariat! Such blessings of erudite and lucid thought are treasures not to be wasted; why you know Southern Guardian I believe to be the reincarnation of Jean Jacques Rousseau, in this we are truly honored.

Perhaps friend dooper, you would answer our honored guest to this thread? I am too awestruck by his having graced us here.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

What did I miss??? Doggone it, I was liking my "SG free" ATS...

Now I have to take him off "Ignore".

On second thought, I probably didn't miss much.
(continues in SG free bliss)

[edit on 11/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Relax m8, it was just a question

you mentioned your family , I thought you may show reason before joining a Bubba Militia

My Bad ...At Ease

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

First off sir, I am no thief, nor do I believe in 'taking'! It will be the thugs and those who prey on the weak I will send to progressive hell. Second, any fool who walks up to a house in the manner you just described would not be with me. I do not suffer fools, thugs or low lifes of any sort.

Thank you dooper, I see you had handled our honored guest... Please forgive my loss of words. It does not happen often as you can tell.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sounds like revolutionary theory learned in a high school or college 'civics' course to me, combined with a lack of checking the pulse on the American corpse.

You might want to re-think just how 'broad based' the discontent is. Perhaps combine it with a little personal research. Check some history, see how revolutions have historically started, paying particular attention to recent history.

You COULD just listen to folks that have been there, done that, and seen it firsthand, but I have serious doubts that you'd accept the testimony, since it's not in a textbook.

nenothtu out

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Well sir

I see you have this whole Sitx planned ,

Planning is good , I just hope the people you seek to "free" yourself from

are aware of your plan,

Because they too may have a "plan" , and it might not include you

Just a Thought

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Seany, I think 'bubba militia' is a misnomer. I know for an absolute fact there are many educated professionals that will be, and are by our sides in this struggle! Dr's , Nurses, even a few damned lawyers,LOL! The thing is, No one knows whats in their heart till they themselves face it. Some here that profess no belligerence towards anyone might be one of the Stone Colds we hear about if something triggers their nature! Don't forget, when the Romans invaded northern Ireland, the warriors they feared the most where the women! Never count anyone out or make decisions made by observations on how some one acts before a conflict, only after!

Zindo

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I realize Bubba could mean anyone from any walk of life, Ive been lurking on this thread a bit , its been interesting. Im just curious "who" are you uprising against ? And if you meet this person/group, what will you do with him/them ?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Don't forget, when the Romans invaded northern Ireland, the warriors they feared the most where the women! Never count anyone out or make decisions made by observations on how some one acts before a conflict, only after!

Zindo

Zindo, have you ever had the displeasure of pissing a woman of Irish extraction off? I married one, with red hair even! Let's just say that my ancestors were correct in their fear of her ancestors!

It has been said that the women of our first struggle for liberty were an immense source of motivation and encouragement for our patriots! I have a feeling we'll be seeing more than our share of "Molly Pitcher" and Deborah Sampson types in the coming days.

I don't have any qualms about fighting beside women... I've seen some of them shoot!

[edit on 11/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

They are not aware of my plans, but I am of theirs because they trained me in them. You would be supprized at what us country boys know. Many of us can even walk and chew gum at the same time.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge

No need to reply in that manner sir, I have not say any belittling things to anyone in thread , I have only asked some poignant questions, to which
Im betting a few would like answered , if their are answers

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

SO NOW you tell me you married a Redhead Irish woman! I thought I had it bad with an educated blonde blue eyes of death Russian – and you wondered who really kicked the Nazi’s out of Petrograd? I can see I need to stock up on tranquilizers and lots of mountain corn droppings, I’m going to need it!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bubba militias? That's funny. And to tell the truth, I just as soon as let these "enlightened" ones consider to think like that.

I have three degrees, have been up the creek, over the mountain, and have seen the varmint on many occasions.

While many here have the very best of intentions, and are men of courage, you never really, REALLY know for sure, just how you'll do in combat until that moment it becomes you and them to the death.

You never could imagine that under circumstances that you will be one of those who apparently go berserk, and when you "come around" are almost sickened at the realization of what you are capable of.

The Sarge has it right. You never know, and you never, ever, piss off a good woman. Oddly, I see a lot of men who wound other men when defending themselves.

But when a woman shoots, she's not thinking about her sight picture, her hold, or any other criteria that many more familiar with firearms tend to concern themselves with.

A woman will just kill your ass.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Amigo,
I'm Cajun/Irish. My ex-wife was Irish. The first and only and I've been divorced
39 years,LOL!! I know all too well the Irish, God lovem!!

Zindo

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't post often on threads like this,maybe just a bit of paranoia,but none the less..

It truely saddens me to read these posts saying its cuz of a black president,its the left,no its the right..Elect the good guys and your problems will go away..

That truely saddens me..As these people are blind at the fact that its not the left,or the right..If people refuse to realize we have been doing this dance since kennedy,you are hopelessly lost..

Its the same game with a different name attached..Thats all it is..There has been an agenda in place for many of years,putting new front men in place..VOTES,you better re think how we elect thr prez...Our votes count for #...Just an illusion..

Christ, look at these Tea get togethers..the media cannalizes them and lables them...where is our free speech any more..If you have a bumper sticker on your car,going against the grain,your labled..

whats next?
if you truely feel that it is better to just let things go to the wayside,well you are allready lost..Listen to this and give me a reason why you shoudn;t even question whats going on with this country..

stop being selfish and only worrying about your well being for the now..I'm sure if George Washington did we wouldnt have what we have now..

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Most revolutions are carried out by less than a majority of the Population.

The American and Bolshevik Revolutions are good examples of this.

I wish I could remember where I heard this, but I was once told it only requires 10% of a nation's population to revolt to ovethrow said nation's government.

The reality is that most people are always on the sidelines. Tyranny or Liberty it matters not, most people are happy to have food and shelter and rarely do anything but exist as spectators in life.

That said I don't think we are as close as some people think we are.
Momentum is building but to what exactly I'm not sure.

We may simply break up like the USSR or Yugoslavia. We may have an extremist minority rise up and bully their way into power like the Fascists or the Nazis. We may see revolution but I doubt it will mirror the American Revolution. Instead we may see something like the French or Bolshevik Revolutions.

There is a corruption of the ideals of the founders, even among the "Patriots".

We were never intended to be a Democracy or a nation with mob rule from the Majority.

There is fanatical disease, a religion almost among Americans in regards to Democracy. Without reason, logic and blind to history, Americans argue for their faith in Democracy as if it is some kind of Divine perfection.

This couldn't be any further from the truth and further from the principles of the founders of this great Republic.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Okay, fair enough, I stand corrected. The inference that I might be some home invading thug was insulting.

However, if taken as a question of resupply, the whole concept of effective guerilla warfare is to not carry supplies so that you can remain light and highly mobile true, but the point is to weaken your advisory by resupplying from his stocks, thereby forcing him to position more assets to protect his rear areas and necessitating the transport of replacement supplies; thereby granting more possibilities to damage his supply lines.

Useless harassment of the non-combatants only hinders guerilla warfare by turning possible natural allies into hostile elements in your area of operations. Better to gain willing support then to alienate the countryside.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join