It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye and Monsters Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
While looking at logos of the popular animated movie, "Monsters Inc." I realized that the logo for the movie has very well known illuminati symbols right in the open.

www.flickr.com/
photos/
dreamagicjp/
3031255608/

www.ryogasp.com/
ryoga/
monsters.htm

nin.vgf.com/
reviews/
monstersgbc

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I've seen it all over lately......look at National Treasure or what not with Nicholas Cage, not to mention the next movie Angels and Demons.

It's all over. Just wait for the 2012 movie =D

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yeah definitely....it's more in the open now-a-days it seems. Its everywhere. I bet half the U.S. Population doesnt readily identify this kind mof symbolism, as it's "conditioned" into their brains so often, it becomes second nature.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have heard the theory that aliens and or entities live of or harness energy from our emotions like a succubus rather it be sexual, fear, excite. We have all heard of accounts of UFOs beeing seen over rock concerts.

That was what the basis of Monsters Inc. They scared kids to make energy.

On that thought maybee even like the movie the Matrix?!?

This brings to mind the theory of the Electric Universe.

[edit on 5/10/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Main idea of the movie is that love is more powerfull than fear and that governments (secret or public) should change their behaviour if we want to prosper as society/species. main characters in the movie dont know, exactly, what they are doing. For them it is just their daily job. just like many people who work for the goverment or corporations.
And on another level there are concepts of inter dimensional portals and low frequency harvesting by Monsters Inc. that are presented to children. If you are familiar with things like that at an early age it will help you to wake up and see the thruth.
Why is eye/pyramid in the movie logo? because they are really a bunch of monsters.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I love it how they add subliminal objects in films like this one! I don't think they are preparing anyone for anything they are letting the people who already suspect something know they are working their magic!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I love how things are ALWAYS taken out of context. Context people. Impress me, please. Its like telling a two year old that a YELLOW banana is a banana. The next hour he observes someone with a yellow shirt and simply states with confidence "BANANA" Being a child it is easy to correct and understand that he correlated the yellow to be banana, but the correlation was rather shallow. Unfortunately its complicated and typically useless to correct an adult.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
cancer man....kinda of describes your personality imho

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, in the movie there is a faction/corporation that controls all the energy etc for the "other world". Sounds illuminati-ish to me.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just throw salt in it. Only a cybernetic eye is impervious.

new topics

top topics

join