It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Lie: 3rd Discovered, Probably Number 154,843,634 told.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This one is pretty self explanitory, but I'll add a wee foot note after I post Kerry's 2 recent quotes:

KERRY: �George, I said at the time I would have preferred if we had given diplomacy a greater opportunity, but I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein, and when the President made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him.�

�I voted to threaten the use of force to make Saddam Hussein comply with the resolutions of the United Nations.� (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks At Announcement Of Presidential Candidacy, Mount Pleasant, SC, 9/2/03)

and finally,

CHRIS MATTHEWS: �Do you think you belong to that category of candidates who more or less are unhappy with this war, the way it�s been fought, along with General Clark, along with Howard Dean and not necessarily in companionship politically on the issue of the war with people like Lieberman, Edwards and Gephardt? Are you one of the anti-war candidates?� KERRY: �I am -- Yes, in the sense that I don�t believe the president took us to war as he should have, yes, absolutely.� (MSNBC�s �Hardball,� 1/6/04)

Well, I'm noticing a trend here. He reads the polls, and says what the pollsters tell him to say. The man has no convictions of his own. There are plenty more where that came from, but I'll leave it at these 2 for today. Tomorrow: More lies our dear presidential candidate has spouted from his face hole! Whoop!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Um, has anybody died over these "supposed" lies. And are these really lies or just decisions made based upon a lie later revealed?

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
and your point is...?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
and your point is...?

My point? My point is this guy's a liar. Colonel posts everything from a major flaw in the Republican party to the most petty of things. I think it's time for the other side to start doing something similar. If Colonel can expose us to his version of the truth, I'm going to expose y'all to mine. Enjoy, and start to get used to this

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Curious, whats the total number of people who have died as a result of Kerry's lies?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

CHRIS MATTHEWS: �Do you think you belong to that category of candidates who more or less are unhappy with this war, the way it�s been fought, along with General Clark, along with Howard Dean and not necessarily in companionship politically on the issue of the war with people like Lieberman, Edwards and Gephardt? Are you one of the anti-war candidates?� KERRY: �I am -- Yes, in the sense that I don�t believe the president took us to war as he should have, yes, absolutely.� (MSNBC�s �Hardball,� 1/6/04)

Well yes, in the first quote he agreed that Bush did the right thing by invading Iraq and disarming Saddam. On the other hand, he says he is anti-war, but not exactly! Notice the words "as he should have..". This implies that the president was correct in taking us to war, but he didn't do it the way he should've done it! I would then ask Kerry, well how should the president have taken us to war then, if you think he didn't do it the way he should've done it? He's using a play on words here, or so it seems.

But yes, it does seem like he plays along and answers questions differently depending on the situation. Only shows you that he, just like Bush, are both puppets, and they are told what to say/think/do. They have no opinions of their own, nor do they care to have any: They are TOOLS!

There is an illusion of choice here, betwen Bush and Kerry. A non-choice, where they say the same things when the situation asks for it, and then contradict themselves later on.

Colonel you asked who has died over this? What about Bush, who said that our army should not be used as liberators, should not be used to build nations, and then he goes back on his word and completely contradicts his campaign speeches in MOST of his actions! People died now didn't they? Isn't it better to catch a lie before it has time to KILL, if it is shoved under the rug and ignored. Well, we aren't given much choice: It's Kerry or Bush. Both liars, both subservient to those who tell them what to do/say, both nothing but puppets. It's a non-choice. So much for democracy.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
seems to me Bush forms a lot more opinions than Kerry does.
1)Gay marriage
2)Abortion
come to mind

what about Kerry who says the rich should be taxed more when his 1st wife was worth in the zone of 300 mil and his current wife is worth 700 mil.
if Kerry cant be loyal to one wife, what is to say he will be loyal to one nation?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aldsar
seems to me Bush forms a lot more opinions than Kerry does.
1)Gay marriage
2)Abortion
come to mind

what about Kerry who says the rich should be taxed more when his 1st wife was worth in the zone of 300 mil and his current wife is worth 700 mil.
if Kerry cant be loyal to one wife, what is to say he will be loyal to one nation?

The divorce rate in America is 50% or higher. So, does this mean that over 50% of America would be disloyal to AMerica because they have been thru divorce. This is silly and you know it.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
seems to me people are to willing to jump into bed with another than to take the time to build a relationship that works.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Curious, whats the total number of people who have died as a result of Kerry's lies?

That's a red herring. What Kerry's lies have done does not change that fact that they are lies.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And this is why people look at the MARRIAGE of a president as a judge of his consistency, his character. This is why if a president (Cough clinton Cough) does something dumb in his personal life, like cheat on his wife while being president, the nation is CONCERNED, because once a liar always a liar. You are unfaithful with your wife, you shall be unfaithful with the nation, and this is even easier to see because people usually love their wives more than the 300,000,000 of their country that they don't KNOW! If you are going to deceive the one closest to you, what would it take to deceive the 300 million that you don't personally know, nor care for?

If personal relationships of politicians are of no affect on their job, why are they so closely watched, and FIRED if the relationship goes awry? Clinton was almost impeached over Monica!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by Kano

That's a red herring. What Kerry's lies have done does not change that fact that they are lies.

Yup, and once in office, he has the opportunity to use his lies to KILL. He doesn't control the army yet, so his lies don't directly impact the lives of thousands, YET!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
with a record like his how will he EVER control the army?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Yup, and once in office, he has the opportunity to use his lies to KILL.

You're talking about Bush rihgt?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
why do you always criticize bush colonel, i think your the one that deserves to be criticized

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

No, liblam is just insane.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
If Colonel can expose us to his version of the truth, I'm going to expose y'all to mine. Enjoy, and start to get used to this

Well I'm sure he loves the fact that he gets to you that much, and believe me I'm used to it.

So...you expose lies about Kerry then I can come on and expose even more lies Bush has made. Then, round and round it circles we go. What's the moral of the story? They're both damn liars, they're ALL damn liars!!!

So I ask again, what's the point?

I'm sure you really don't want dim-wit Bush as a leader, and I'm sure democrats don't want that non-entity Kerry as a leader, so everyone's throwing mud in the wrong direction.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

No, liblam is just insane.

Insane is subjective. What is OBJECTIVE though is that a liar without the opportunity to hurt/kill/maim thousands will NOT hurt/kill/maim thousands. Once given power over an army, a liar will then use his lies to hurt/kill/maim thousands to gain his money/control etc.

Yes, Kerry's lies didn't kill anyone yet (maybe), that's because he's not the president yet. Bush's lies only started killing people (for the most part) after he took office. So like I said, denial of objective reality doesn't make it go away! Objectively, a liar whose lies have the opportunity to hurt, will do so. Kerry hasn't been given that opportunity, until he is elected that is.

It's the lies he makes in office, that will hurt, not the ones he makes when he's not in position of power! THe point is: He DOES lie, and therefore WILL lie again! Once a liar, always a liar!

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was reading one of the New York papers the other day and they had an article about Kerry and the medal throwing issue. It was hysterical the way it showed him saying different things at different times. I did, I pretended to, I did - but someone else's, I didn't, I should have. Very funny article. But the question does come up that we do have to worry about him flip flopping on more issues. You may disagree with Bush's policies but at least the guy has the testicles to stand up and say "this is the decision i made and i stand by it". I have not heard Bush say did didnt did didnt did shouldnt etc.

By the way, educated responses are welcome. Stupid rhetoric like Bush is an asshole or kill the republicans will be ignored. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aldsar
seems to me people are to willing to jump into bed with another than to take the time to build a relationship that works.

Yeah, because continuing to drive a broken car is always the best way to go about life.

Honestly, not all relationships are salvageable. We should not attack someone just because his previous marriage failed.

<<   2 >>

join