It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Lie: 3rd Discovered, Probably Number 154,843,634 told.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The personal live's of presidents weren't even looked at until recently. I personally wouldn't care if Bush cheated on his wife, because that isn't really any of our business.

Who really cares anyway, EVERYONE LIES. I'm sure even the pope has lied a few time in his life.

Is it just me or every time I hear a republican talke, like Bush, he never answers the question, they just kind of pussyfoot around it?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
The personal live's of presidents weren't even looked at until recently. I personally wouldn't care if Bush cheated on his wife, because that isn't really any of our business.

Who really cares anyway, EVERYONE LIES. I'm sure even the pope has lied a few time in his life.

Is it just me or every time I hear a republican talke, like Bush, he never answers the question, they just kind of pussyfoot around it?

True, same for the Deomcrats. We Americans are fickle people, you can lose our loyalty at the drop of a hat. That's why they are very careful about what they say.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

____

It's just you. You've heard Kerry talk, haven't you? Same difference.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join